Micromax A110 Canvas 2 - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.3
7.2

guys plz tell me which is d best phone with features 1gb ram,
4-8gb internal memory, android 4.2 and upgratable 4.4, 8mp camera 2 front, 5 inch display lcd and above, dual sim in range 8000-10000. But 2000mah to 3000mah

• 2014-08-27 10:05
  • XucT

Is this phone having STEREO FM????

• 2014-08-26 21:02
  • K6mQ

ajay
camera clearity is very good
like it

• 2014-08-25 12:41
  • vGPN

Hi, With lot of hopes i took Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus,but after 8 months of usage i come to the actual problem.
Its operating itself !!!! and no touch works.I went for servicing center in HUBLI ,they kept my mobile with them 22 days called me take my mobile ,surprisingly complete touch screen gone ,nothing working!!!!!!!.Again i given for servicing there only and now i am waiting for that.Atleast let me hope that this time they do service properly.
But my sincere suggetion about Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Plus is NEVER GO FOR this mobile.I spent Rs.11,200 on this mobile,now i am seffering alot.I think micromax products are like this only.........Now I decided that i never go for any micromax products in my life as it is good leeson for me.

• 2014-08-25 11:43
  • t}fk

On my micromax A 110 canvas 2 sound is not audible though it is put on maximum. I do not know how to set also. Can anyone help.

• 2014-08-25 08:32
  • 0gKv

hi iam using micromax canvas 2.it is is a good phone but battery is not good.

• 2014-08-24 10:45
  • rKx7

Hi I am using Micromax canvas 2 a110 but now its coming battery is under over temperature please remove your battery and network is not connecting if it gets heat and battery is getting very low also I dono wt to do I need a solution pls
should I change my battery or what kind of problem is this
pls give me a solution my mail id nishanth861990@gmail.com

• 2014-08-22 14:42
  • U{JY

This phone lags very much because of it's insufficient RAM. Phone having 1GB RAM would be a better choice.

• 2014-08-20 16:59
  • 7qy2

i m using MMX canvas 2 since frm one and half year and i have no complaint about it it works absolutely fine no troubles at all yes its battery backup is low but otherwise it works very fine..after using one year it's my second battery.. really its battery backup is not good...

• 2014-08-20 13:54
  • vI1A

How can I update android version

• 2014-08-20 09:05
  • Kg2h

i m using MMX canvas 2 since frm 1 month and i have no complaint about it it works absolutely fine no troubles at all yes its battery backup is low but otherwise it wrks very fine......supports all aapps bestest phn in this range i would say frnds that ...

• 2014-08-18 23:31
  • X{YQ

Hello everybody,
I have been using the canvas 2 a110 for more than 1.5 years and have not faced problems until recently.
I purchased an aircel 3g sim card to use .The day i purchased the sim it worked fine with speed of 3 mbps ( measured on speedtest.net) but from early morning next day i got msgs on the airdrop bar that sim card slot2: no sim card detected please check if sim is ready. I restarted the phone but to no avail. I exchanged sim slots with the vodafone sim in slot 1 but then it showsim card slot1: no sim card detected please check if sim is ready. And it didnt even show the sim in the sim management tab in the settings. Only one sim was showing. I had no option but to geta new sim but again the same problem. I fail to ununderstand this as i have never faced problem like this and the dual sim was working fine with any othed sim than aircel.
Is this a fault of the sim or is my device not supporting aircel aim cards (if no then how did the sim work in the first day?)
Has anybody faced this kind of a problem earlier?
Please help.
My email id is- manish.mukherjee@ymail.com
Please help me get through this weird problem

• 2014-08-18 20:28
  • Xugp

Hello everybody,
Please help

• 2014-08-18 20:13
  • XuTH

i m using MMX canvas 2 since one year and i have no complaint about it it works absolutely fine no troubles at all yes its battery backup is low but otherwise it wrks very fine......supports all aapps bestest phn in this range i would say frnds that go fr it....

• 2014-08-18 06:52
  • HsLX

> In reply to Syed Zeeshan @ 2014-07-03 16:27 from rKNG - click to readthnku so much bro

• 2014-08-16 19:56
  • t}wX

i have a battery problem in my canvas 2 i charge it fully (100% and 5% drain in only 10'15 minutes

• 2014-08-15 12:50
  • rK8R

> In reply to rinku09 @ 2014-07-08 20:49 from XuFD - click to readSam problem waiting 4 solutions wat to do

• 2014-08-15 09:20
  • 2Zd{

After 2 years of experience.
excellent phone for this prove range

• 2014-08-15 06:24
  • fCx%

poor very wrost chainese ph. . hangs alot .wrost battery . .low ram. jst waste waste waste of money. .also very slow. .front camera low. .this is jst a pice of crap. .

• 2014-08-10 14:59
  • 9F6u

> In reply to The mystery @ 2014-07-27 05:18 from KFPs - click to readsame problem was with my canvas 2..
I gave it in mobile shop 5o clean it...
and now it's ok

• 2014-08-10 10:19
  • xgA%
Total of 12818 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A110 Canvas 2.