Micromax A110 Canvas 2 - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.2

hello everyone
i bought A110 2 days back...great phone with great features
but when i set the caller image, the image is not show when i call that person
plz tell me how can i solve this problem
thanx

• 2013-01-03 17:53
  • uujP

Wow!! I never seen such mobile in my life.. good to buy and very less compare to other phones.. Trust me

• 2013-01-03 17:46
  • w4YG

Great device

• 2013-01-03 17:46
  • t}9C

hi, please send me some photos captured by MMX A110. my email id : jacksonkuruvila007@gmail.com

• 2013-01-03 17:44
  • t}ts

Hi GSM Arena,I'm a grt fan of urs..Request you to pls put ur review on this Micromax Canvas 2 asap. Also does it has 256k or 16M pixel support pls confirm.
Bcoz as per company's website it is a 256k & according to Ur website its 16M..Pls confirm.
Regards

• 2013-01-03 17:41
  • QPRI
  • F

I love this mobile but I'm having one problem with this.. When i download around 10mb any app from market it's says package file invalid.... Please help me :-(

• 2013-01-03 17:39
  • Hkq4

> In reply to Nick @ 2013-01-03 17:25 from DFwj - click to readNick where are you from Do you have the mobile

• 2013-01-03 17:36
  • Sqj}

unbelievable, this mobile is even comparable to iphone 4s.you can compare the features of both mobile.difference is this that iphone is made by apple and its price is 36000 while micromax a110 is only 9990.awesome but it has 1 draw back that it has 2GB internal memory for users.otherwise its much better than apple iphone 4s.

• 2013-01-03 17:34
  • utuw
  • F

> In reply to PrashantSehgal @ 2013-01-03 17:12 from rK6a - click to readYes i've the phone, but i need a review, because this phone deserves a review. I'l never be able to test sunlight legibility & contrast ratio of this phone Or even streo crosstalk of the phone... I'm very eager to know the results..

Now it is 1st in daily interest @ Gsmarena...it kicks out most well known "BRANDED"droids like s3,note 2,one x+,xperia t,nexus 4 & many more.......
Even IPhone 5 is a Loser!

Go Micromax!
You Guyzz Rocks!

Proud owner of Micromax Canvas 2.

Ayushman

• 2013-01-03 17:31
  • bJe8

love this fone..... micromax is really doing well job....

• 2013-01-03 17:25
  • tU6x

It doesn't matter now, gsmarena post a review on this phone or not. MMX A110 is a self driven phone by its FEATURES FOR THE PRICE. Now its impossible to beat the popularity of this phone.

• 2013-01-03 17:25
  • DFwj

> In reply to avis @ 2013-01-03 04:34 from t1$E - click to readWhat problems are you talking about? I have had this phone for almost 2 months now, and haven't had a single issue with it!

As for the reviews, it is actually funny - people who already own it are also asking for a review - dude, you have the phone in your hands, review it yourself!

• 2013-01-03 17:12
  • rK6a

superb... i am glad that using this ph...i m proud of myself tat i hv bought this ph.....guys dont think jst go for it...

• 2013-01-03 17:09
  • 2S}E
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-03 17:00 from fC5{ - click to readYes Tell me about this mobile...I want to knw more about the mobile.....i have seen the ADVERTISE of this mobile on TV....DOES it look same as its shown in TV

• 2013-01-03 17:07
  • Sqj}

I bought this on 10 nov I feel proud that I took decision to buy this phone just looking at features but now I am completely agree that decision was d best ever I purchased any phone in my life time Iwas a fan of Samsung for last 4 years but now realised and feel that was theft by someone (Samsung) in all these years This is superb phone both feature and price wise so don't wait go for it guys Good work done by micromax Ifeel like got new girlfriend after buying this phone

• 2013-01-03 17:00
  • fC5{

This phone really needs a review
@GSMArena

• 2013-01-03 16:56
  • t}Jf

plz plz review this phone....i mean super phone ........now it occupy no 1 position in ranking....and its popularity increases day by day.........where u gone....plz review thi phone

• 2013-01-03 16:55
  • XugJ

wow... now its no.1 papular mobile.... from indian brand ...

• 2013-01-03 16:41
  • t@xN

Hey guys, mmx is no1 in selling tabs in indian market and at the same time mmx is also no1 in selling smartphones like canvas 2 in indian market. mmx is really going to be a big name. really I am proud of my canvas 2 today and beating s3 in daily interest canvas 2 really has gone far ......AWESOME ...AWESOME ..AWESOME ..

• 2013-01-03 16:39
  • rJu8

ohhh myyy goddd...it's awesome to see that a110 is ahead of s3 lol...wow what a phone..it's truly awesome guys. 91% daily interest. :) :)

• 2013-01-03 16:35
  • utB3
Total of 12627 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A110 Canvas 2.