Anonymous, 01 Dec 2012How is the touch response of the phone? Is it as good as Iphone or galaxy S3? Also is the scre... moreThe touch screen response is really good, comparable to any other high-end phone. And you can read the screen in sunlight at full brightness.
Anonymous, 01 Dec 2012hey guys i am planning to buy this phn...need ur suggession.. Please tell me about gaming expe... morefor gaming performance and other criteria watch igyaan and others review videos on youtube
How is the touch response of the phone? Is it as good as Iphone or galaxy S3? Also is the screen bright enough to read in the Sun?
Anonymous, 01 Dec 2012hey guys i am planning to buy this phn...need ur suggession.. Please tell me about gaming expe... moreGood game experience good picture quielty and i suggest to preffer this phone.
i am bit confused between karbonn a24 and micromax a110.can anyone suggest me which one to buy?
Is 512mb ram sufficient for dual core a110?
Pls let me know your useful opinion.
I am confused between micromax a110 and karbonn a24. Pls suggest me which one to buy. Is 512mb ram sufficient for dual core a110?
Pls let me know your opinion. Thnx
hey guys i am planning to buy this phn...need ur suggession.. Please tell me about gaming experiance...graphics quality... Music clearity...and camera..please reply.
Hey frnds. Pls tel me abt weight.. Is that 168gms?? Is it that much heavy?
Khan.bckv, 30 Nov 2012Which colour is best? White or black? Whic feels good? black
Brem, 01 Dec 2012What is rooting... And Whats the advantage of rooting the phone??Also after rooting you can maintain only the apps that you would like to. any pre-installed app(app given once you bought your phone) can be removed.
Brem, 01 Dec 2012What is rooting... And Whats the advantage of rooting the phone??Also once you root your phone,you will be able to customise your phones appearance with any other favourite android like samsung, htc or sony.
Master copy of the actual OS will be unmodified so that you can revert to it in case of any crash.
Brem, 01 Dec 2012What is rooting... And Whats the advantage of rooting the phone??“Rooting” your device means obtaining
“superuser” rights and permissions to your
Android’s software. With these elevated user
privileges, you gain the ability to load custom
software (ROM’s), install custom themes, increase
performance, increase battery life, and the ability to install software that would otherwise cost
extra money (ex: WiFi tethering). Rooting is
essentially “hacking” your Android device. In the
iPhone world, this would be the equivalent to
“Jailbreaking” your phone.
Hi guys, this is my 1st review of of any phone on this site. I bought Micromax A110 on November 6th. Here r the positive points after hands on experience for the last 4 weeks.
1. Good battery back up. Continuous Browsing 7 hrs , Video play back 6 hrs , Game 5 hrs
2. Very good looks (more than 100 people have asked me whether it is new phone from Samsung galaxy series)
3. supports video calling, skype, Fring etc.
4. Supports all the latest apps form android market.
5. Plays high definition videos. up to 720p (1280*760)
6. Rear cam quality is good .Video Clarity also good
7. Very good signal reception and nice sound quality during calls and music playing.(Don’t know why some people were commenting on low sound quality-just need to adjust the equalizer settings or Install Double Twist Music Player From Google market )
Now coming to negative points:
1. Battery takes long time to charge fully (3 hrs) ((IF switch OFF mode 1.45 Hrs))
2. Internal Memory only 2 GB unable to download more than 2 GB game (After Rooting its possible , but i didn’t tried because warranty will not get after rooting )
3. We cannot delete the pre-installed apps on MMX A110
Overall very good phone for 10000.