Micromax A110 Canvas 2 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.2
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Kingsly_Kirubai @ 2013-08-04 11:10 from 9DHw - click to readFirst go to security ...and tick on unknown sources.. download xperia launcher by below link.. .and simply install it...

• 2013-08-04 15:31
  • Hkqw

> In reply to [deleted post]problem requires solution
my and threee of my friends mobile( canvas 2) showing "unmount memory card or memory card is damaged". sometime it shows and sometime it dont show memory card as well internal memory when we open.. apps crashes again and again due to automatic unmounting of memorycard..

• 2013-08-04 15:15
  • t}iH

After a certain period of time canvas 2 shows either memory card is damaged or unmount memory card itself..some of my other friends also facing this problem.. even it stops showing internal memory .. bad experience .. apps got crash due to removal of memry card again and again.. i went to service center also but .. no solution .. dont buy this..

• 2013-08-04 15:03
  • t}iH

I bought this phone 5 days ago, its working properly and I am satisfied it. But today after 5 days I found that in camera while taking pics or before taking the pic on the screen there is a thin line visible, which even stays after you take the pic. Seem the line is inside the lens. what to do???

• 2013-08-04 12:53
  • uuMw

> In reply to Heartstoler @ 2013-08-04 07:53 from Hkqv - click to readWhere should i download Xperia launcher...?

• 2013-08-04 11:10
  • 9DHw

How may i add images to contacts in this phone?

• 2013-08-04 11:03
  • H4qu

> In reply to pooja02 @ 2013-08-03 08:07 from KxGx - click to readHi I have faced almost similar kind of problem. In my case all my application get started by it self and keys also pressed by it self. I have noticed it happens when I used other charger(Samsung) instead of a regular one.
Later I noticed that battery temp is gone up and I also found that it all happens due to static energy which was generated because of charging ph battery from other charger which supplied extra electricity to to my device. I followed below few steps and till now I haven't faced any issue or other issue with my device (using from 1 jan 2013)
1. I switched off my cell and pulled out battery for 30 minutes to keep my battery cool down
2. Restart it (problem was not solved yet) than placed velvet cloth over the screen to soak static energy.
3. wait and and tried to drain battery completely to o%
4.Once the battery drained completely and mob switched off than charged mob battery by micromax charger to 100 % without turning on my device.
5. than switched it on
My problem was solved after these steps taken and you can also try the same . But if in case you will still get this issue ( although I am sure it will get solved )please contact to service center .
Best of luck !!!!!

• 2013-08-04 10:22
  • vbK3

Later I noticed that battery temp is also gone up . Later I found it all happens because because of static energy which was generated because of charging from other charger which supplies extra electricity to charge my ph battery. I followed below few steps and till now I haven't faced any issue or other issue with my device (using from 1 jan 2013)
1. I switched off my cell and pulled out battery for few 30 minutes to keep my battery cool down
3. wait and and tried to drain battery completely to o%
4.Once the battery drained completely and mob switched off than charged mob battery by micromax charger.
5. than switched it on
My problem was solved after this and you can also try the same . But if in case you will still get this issue ( although I am sure it will get solved )please contact to service center .
Best of luck !!!!!

• 2013-08-04 10:20
  • vbK3

> In reply to Kingsly_kirubai @ 2013-08-04 02:26 from 9DHw - click to readI love xperia launcher.. .

• 2013-08-04 07:53
  • Hkqv

> In reply to Bivas @ 2013-08-03 19:37 from t1$A - click to read@shri already replied... u.. about Google navigation..
it helped me also.. .

• 2013-08-04 07:49
  • Hkqv

> In reply to s.andeep @ 2013-08-03 11:43 from ut8c - click to readok frnd., can u pls suggest me some Launchers apart from go launcher.,

• 2013-08-04 02:26

v-10220455889 A110
aneroid 0.4

• 2013-08-03 20:34
  • vbVj

> In reply to Heartstoler @ 2013-07-31 18:25 from Hkqt - click to readhello dude, could you find the Google navigation for me?

• 2013-08-03 19:37
  • t1$A

> In reply to pooja02 @ 2013-08-03 08:07 from KxGx - click to readShow the phone to TANTRIK.....I doubt there is someting GHOST effect in the device.....

• 2013-08-03 17:34
  • Sqj}

> In reply to Kingsly_Kirubai @ 2013-08-02 08:20 from 9DHw - click to readdude these custom ROMs for low-end bugdet phones made by crappy devs are just crap. don't believe these developer... believe me buddy stock version is the best. just download any launcher from play store if u got bored with the looking of your device's UI. mainly rooting is done for superuser permissions. so just don't load your phone with crappy ROMs.

• 2013-08-03 11:43
  • ut8c

> In reply to manoj @ 2013-08-01 18:39 from HsKC - click to readfirst test your OTG cable on some other device.. these cables got damage often. if it works good then only hard reset your device. check on youtube how to reset your device

• 2013-08-03 11:35
  • ut8c

> In reply to pooja02 @ 2013-08-03 08:07 from KxGx - click to readreboot the device > go into recovery mode by pressing 3 buttons.. vol. up + vol. down and press power button. then select 'wipe data/factory reset. click yes to confirm > then wait for the process to finish > then restart your device...>> watch this video on youtube for more help >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ScKI6&s­hy;JA

• 2013-08-03 11:29

confused between a 101 and canvas a 110.which one is good?plz suggest me.thanx

• 2013-08-03 11:19
  • t}JI
Total of 12621 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A110 Canvas 2.