JJ, 30 Nov 2012This is my first review about phone. using this phone for past 40 days. battery backup is aver... moreJJ,
Touch-screen works normally while charging. Even tried with Samsung and some Chinese chargers. U may have a buggy piece.
HariBLR2012, 30 Nov 2012I am using A110 for past 3 weeks each day my love to this mobile increasing. A110 has everythi... moreHariBLR2012,
Undoubtedly this fone is very good with all the features u said. But it cannot give full 5 days battery backup. I am also using it for 2 weeks. Battery goes only one day...
I am using A110 for past 3 weeks each day my love to this mobile increasing. A110 has everything as smart phone needs, 1GHz dual core processor, 8 MP camera, video calling, fast browsing features above all come with Android Ice Cream Sandwich. For first few I use to keep all the connections ON (like wifi, GPS, 3G data) and battery use to dry out in 1 and half day. Now I am switching ON connections only when I use and battery is coming for 5 full days. Touch screen is excellent with IPS panel. Excellent Mobile I give 10 out of 10 marks. Keep up MicroMax. Its buy for every one.
This is my first review about phone. using this phone for past 40 days. battery backup is average.camera quality is good not like 8mp. touch screen not working during charging. it may be due to charge problem it works fine while using other company make chargers. overall it is worth for its value.
Kunal, 30 Nov 2012Hello,
There are some shops in Borivli Mumbai which I know have A110 as well as A90s...The ... morei askd u for help.. well thnx a lott. i saty in goregaonW.. may i knw where in borivali?
n ya i knw evn its hardly available in citycentr and in bombay markt.. demand is very high n prodction is less.. well let me knw the shop nd rates of borivali...
This is the one of the worst phone from micromax..i bought 20days back it worked excellent for 10days then the real problem comes ..internet not supporting..even 3g also ..phone always restarts..it strucks in the middle if we open any applications...stupid phone ...please dont buy this phone....
Hi guys I'm planning to buy this phone, can any one tell me what's the acctual cost of the phone in Indian market.
I am planning to buy MMX A110, but there are a few queries. Pl help me.
1) I need to use Marathi language on my mobile. Can I send sms in Marathi from A110 ? Can I use “Google input tools – IME” for this ?
2) Is dictionary available in A110 ? or I have to download it ?
3) Can I open and edit MS word, excel, ppt and pdf files on A110 ? I can do this on my Nokia E63.
4) How to copy all the contacts and other imp info from my Nokia E63 to MMX A110 ?
5) Can I receive/ make a call from one of the sims if internet is running on the other sim ?
6) Can the downloaded apps be saved on the 16 GB card ? or is the internal memory the default location ?
7) Can I move /copy the downloaded apps from internal memory to the 16 GB card ?
8) Can I delete the pre-installed apps on MMX A110 ?
Hi guys, you tube is not working on my micromax A110
please tell me what to do?
Krish_21, 28 Nov 2012This phone is amazing on just 9999..........r u dumb??? u got the option to save the apps with data to the memory card!!!!
Hi guys, This is my 1st review of of any phone on this site. I bought Micromax A110 on November 7th. Here r the positive points after hands on experience for the last 3 weeks.
1. Good battery back up.
2. Very good looks (more than 100 people have asked me whether it is new phone from samsung galaxy series)
3. supports video calling, skype, tango etc.
4. Supports all the latest apps frm android market.
5. plays high definition videos.
6. Rear cam quality is good...not excellent for 8 megapixel
7. Light weight for its size.
8. Very good signal reception and nice sound quality during calls and music playing.(Dont know why some people were commenting on low sound quality-just need to adjust the equilizer settings)
Now coming to negative points:
1. Battery takes long time to charge fully (3 hrs)
2. Buttons provided for sound adjustment and power on/off are a bit wobbly
3. panorama mode is not good and takes time to start during sweeping movement.
4. battery gets discharged very quickly on multi tasking and doesnt last for more than 6 hours.
overall very good phone for 10000.