Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.7
8.0
8.0

I purchased this device on 1 july 2013 & at the time purchase i was not sure about product performance and if got damaged then how i am gonna deal that issues.But i was wrong because the performance, build quality , camera, OS experience ,Multimedia experience all are really nice and phone doesnot lags doesnot heats excellent battery backup.Finally what you can expect from your android smartphone.Full charge battery can run upto 1.5 days without fail beleive me it is really nice phone and it can even compete with Samsung or Sony device in terms of quality.

• 2015-03-25 15:11
  • 9yeC

I am using it since 2 months .. But now I have to suffer a problem of restart ... I don't know that what I do? I love this mobile ... I don't want to change this mobile and this company ... But my friends tell me that sell it .. Change the company ... Don't go at service centre .. Because they charge you much money ... So, I want to know that .. What I do ? Yes , I have one more problem that I can't type in hindi aur Gujarati in this mobile ... I used many typing app but not success ... Imran Shekhani

• 2015-03-24 11:12
  • 7jVw

I came across the original picture of the box at wikipedia and the box does not mention 1900 Mhz , However there are other website that claim that the phone supports 1900 Mhz, I have attached the pic of the box that I purchased it says it supports 1900 and 850 as well , What is the correct specification

• 2015-03-24 08:35
  • 7t5w

I am using MMX A110Q from past one year, presently i have android 4.2.1 OS running in my mobile. There is no Software Update option in settings. How can i update my mobile to latest version of android. If any one knows about it. Please let me...

• 2015-03-23 19:05
  • TSLK

> In reply to Urmish Shah @ 2015-03-17 23:47 from utj5 - click to readIt runs very well (better than Samsung) but no resale value. I bytes it for 11k but I am only getting 3k for it after 1 and 1/2 month use

• 2015-03-22 18:27
  • 2@yx

It is good. I have been using mobile since 1 and haf years but till date no complaints. Runs very smoothly and all functions run very well. NICE PHONE.

• 2015-03-17 23:47
  • utj5

i'm using mmx a110q for the past 1 year.... till now i can't connect USB mass storage to any PC.... while connecting my phone with a laptop or PC it's only charging.... i have googled many times but no result....I'm facing this problem for past 1 year...anyone pls help me...plsssss!!! :-/

• 2015-03-12 05:34
  • XuZx

> In reply to siddsidd @ 2015-01-23 13:37 from vG{e - click to readYou need to clear some memory and cache... and get atleast 250MB to install

• 2015-03-08 11:16
  • XjHy

To all who have insufficient memory error,
Clear cached data from storage settings.

• 2015-03-08 09:50
  • Hkt$

> In reply to Smartista @ 2014-09-30 16:43 from 2@cc - click to readDude try clearing the cached data from storage settings.It worked for me.

• 2015-03-08 09:47
  • Hkt$

its a nice phone , i am using it from november 2013 with no issues , just one time change battery other than its very nice phone and its front and rear camera is very good.

• 2015-03-06 07:19
  • 2SKb

Nice phone..I am using this phone from 2 years and still no issue..Only one time i replace my battery..

• 2015-02-25 05:06
  • KACT

Using it for 1and 1/2 years . No problems till now great phone at a great price and it looks and feels very good in hand.

• 2015-02-18 12:17
  • 2@y%

Ever Worst Phone....its Camera And 3G ever Worst.

Mainly Disappointment micromax devices are not upgradable.
i steel Run Jelly bean..
The Quality of glass is easily breakable....2 time i replace my touch pad

• 2015-02-18 10:52
  • PEhQ

good mobile but flash is very poor improve the flash light

• 2015-02-15 08:24
  • 2SS0

> In reply to Shamin @ 2015-01-15 07:37 from rAMx - click to readHi i brought new but i think root will void ur warantee

• 2015-02-13 05:56
  • v{%X

> In reply to azar @ 2015-02-03 02:42 from Hkux - click to readgo to mobile networks select sim select vcdma only wait for two minutes.

• 2015-02-08 11:02
  • X0SJ

Nice mobile excellent performance , poor camera flash,

• 2015-02-07 07:26
  • rKP3

excellent using since launch and also no issues till now..

FROM NOW ONWARDS I WILL BY ONLY MICROMAX

• 2015-02-06 13:23
  • PBtL

> In reply to rinu @ 2014-11-03 15:04 from rKaV - click to readi too facing same problem if i switch on 3g , my network disconnected. So i usually put on 2g and use.

• 2015-02-03 02:42
  • Hkux
Total of 2472 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus.