I want to buy this phone.but i hav heard that its battery life is not so good.so plz guide me..
May I know that Video calling support with A111 Canvas Doodle? Please let me know I'm waiting for response from the user
Anonymous, 01 Sep 2013- Are you using an SD card? Once format it within the phone. - Are you using 2 sims? better u... morewhy hd & mp4 vedeo downlaoding so late & much hit of the back of my cell phone
nice mobile in this rate when ever u buy any mobile first see the micromax doodle A-111
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2013My canvas doodle is restarting automatically, it 1 month old... any one guide me to solve this... moreDear frd,
try with above
1. Reset/restore to factory setting and install again all the softwares again
2. Uninstall recently downloaded apps.
is there any option to insert the individual photos into the phonebook
wowo, 30 Aug 2013Its is an awesome phone with quad core processor but only 512 mb ram.can we do the video calling in canvas doodle ?
Never purchase dis mobile. This is the worse mobile I have seen in my life... never work properly its touch pad is very bad never work properly. I m d user of dis mobile and I m sorry to say its my mistske to purchase this typeof mobile.
I awaited upcoming smart phones with two alarm facility.ie seprate alarm for AM and seprate alarm for PM.So I want to request to you kindly do the needful in this direction.Thanks.
pradeep av, 28 Aug 2013within two months my phone got complaint..charge not stable..over heat the battery..automatica... more- Are you using an SD card? Once format it within the phone.
- Are you using 2 sims? better use one.
- Are you playing games too much?
- Are you using WIFI / data connection / Bluetooth on all the time?
- Minimize brightness to a comfortable level.
- Minimize all sounds and vibrations.
- Minimize all the connections like Wifi / data connection etc.
I hope you will enjoy the phone after setting all this.
All smart phones have this kind of problems of overheating during charging and gaming, quick battery drain during gaming and internet browsing.
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2013My canvas doodle is restarting automatically, it 1 month old... any one guide me to solve this... moreMy Canvas Doodle was restaring repeatedly. I concentrated to remember what I recently did with it.
This is what I did to rectify:
1. I took out the SD card from pone, inserted into a dongle and took backup.
2. Then again placed the card again into the phone and through the phone, selected to erase it.
3. Copied back my stuff into the card.
The faulty SD card was causing the phone to restart. I simply formatted it through the phone, and never faced problem again.