Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Canvas Player @ 2014-04-17 19:30 from t}Af - click to readYes. That is my doubt

• 2014-04-18 13:00
  • uv8k

Punjabi fonts are not visible on the fon :/
Can anyone help?

• 2014-04-18 12:50
  • bJhC

> In reply to pankaj @ 2014-04-16 13:13 from vGe1 - click to readWhich anti virus did u choose?

• 2014-04-18 12:39
  • bJhC

If any one want free android apps then u should try Aptoide app.All apps are free on Aptoide.

Battery issues try (Battery life repair) apps. It really works

• 2014-04-18 11:37
  • KFM4

> In reply to santu san @ 2014-04-12 00:35 from KS65 - click to readI have purchased it from shopclues for 520 inr. U can try 3000 mah battery but mine is 2000 mah

• 2014-04-18 11:33
  • KFM4

> In reply to tintu @ 2014-04-16 16:33 from rAfW - click to readDo you confirm that mmx juice a77 battery is compatible with hd a116?

• 2014-04-17 19:30
  • t}Af

i also face that pro battry

• 2014-04-17 07:21
  • Y}K4

> In reply to tintu @ 2014-04-16 16:33 from rAfW - click to read3000mah batteries are ok with hd.. You should buy a good branded.

• 2014-04-17 07:17
  • X05r

> In reply to Rahat Virk @ 2014-04-16 07:23 from bJhD - click to readhey dude, it was also happened with me, after few days my battery had totally swollen n i brought a new battery. You should change ur battery and the problem will gone.
You can search for good micromax canvas hd a116 3000mah batteries on ebay.in

• 2014-04-16 21:06
  • t}Rj

Is juice battery 3000 Mah ok on this phone?

• 2014-04-16 16:33
  • rAfW

> In reply to Rahat Virk @ 2014-04-16 07:23 from bJhD - click to readHi Friend

Unfortunatly i also have face the same issue. but you don.t need be worry about this i also was fed up with this i used to charged my phone and after 100% it always shows the 0% it and i faced it within 2 days after purch. so i finaly wanted to replace it but i thought that my phone may infected so i runed anti virius and after this my problem had been solved properly so my friend i suggest you please run anti virus .

• 2014-04-16 13:13
  • vGe1

> In reply to Mad4Mobile @ 2014-04-08 09:14 from 2S@P - click to readGo to contacts.
Select to display contacts option
N select acc to your option ( they all show phoneemory o sim card o any other contacts which your contacts must have got synced wiyh other accounts.)

The problem must be that your contacts must have displayed twice if u have taken only back up and create it again or it must have got synced with some accounts.

• 2014-04-16 08:00
  • vGtd

Can someone please help me?
I have my Micromax canvas HD for about 7 months now, and in the beginning everything was great, battery life great, i was really impressed.
In the last two weeks or so, my battery has gone crazy. I charge it to 100% (overnight) and as soon as i unplug it in a few hours it will be down to 0 even though the use was normal (mainly texting on whatsapp or it was on standby)
Another thing that happened was i put it to charge, and i woke up in the middle of the night and saw it was fully charged, I left it on the charger and continued sleeping. When i woke up in the morning my phone was off and it was charging 10%
Also, the phone hangs while texting & switch off on its own.

Is anybody else having these problems??
Id greatly appreciate any advice. :)

• 2014-04-16 07:23
  • bJhD

I purchased mma116 in the month of July 13. Suddenly speaker prb came I went to service center they took 1 month to repair.I use only one sim after some time I took another sim when I insert sim .it shows no sim card in slot two.I again went to service center. but this time I went another one s center near my house.they checked and told roughly or sim slot is damaged.I was shocked.bcos I never use this slot.it means it was damaged by service center.

• 2014-04-15 20:00
  • rAeh

I have bought A116i on Jan 2014.This phone was working fine.In recent times,the display i getting dark suddenly and it is not showing any contentss for a while.Suddenly it receivers aftr some time and showing the display.This problem persists over last few eeks.Doesn any one face the same problem/What was your action?Is it advisable to go for service center since I have 1 year warranty?

• 2014-04-15 14:56
  • Ia9v

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-14 08:49 from vTQe - click to readThey have four service center in my city, but none of them have it in stock, I am contacting them again and again from last month but stock is yet to arrive...

They told me that it costs 850 INR. :( Disappointed with "Stock availability Issue" that's why I am taking interest in any other bttery.

• 2014-04-14 11:34
  • ttcI

> In reply to Rockon1206 @ 2014-04-09 12:27 from bEL2 - click to readI too face similar problem but i have samsung gts 7562. I m tired sometimes it shows no mobile network registered. I have voda and aircel. I go to sim card manager deactivate the one which i dont use too much. But this problem started since i m using both sims.

• 2014-04-14 09:18
  • fCxh

> In reply to Abhay Pratap Singh @ 2014-04-13 19:14 from ttcG - click to readYo man, better get a battery from any MMX service center, it costs around 700INR. The battery is not that BAD as it gives 4 to 4:30hrs of screen time... And yeah there is a battery drop issue some where, I'm facing it from 30% to 12%...

• 2014-04-14 08:49
  • vTQe

hi frnds , i baught micromax a116i canvas hd on jan 2014 . now the problem is that the flash light is not working for me . i have changed settings in camera , and also iam unable to recover this prob . anyone pls give me suggesstions that wat can i do for recovering flash light problem ... pls

• 2014-04-14 05:42
  • ut32

i have a prob in micromax a116i . th flash light is not working in my device . though i have changed camera settings also , iam unable to recover this problem . pls say me suggestions that how can i get back from flash light prob ??????

• 2014-04-14 05:35
  • ut32
Total of 10709 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.