Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-07-31 15:04 from TIEX - click to readbro i had been faced this kind off issue...the problem is IEMI code...go to service center and ask to update iEMI code ...this problem will be solve within 15 minte..gud luck...

• 2014-08-09 09:15
  • PyD7

> In reply to Canvas HD user @ 2014-08-08 06:37 from Mbui - click to readyou can buy micromax canvas unite 2 a106 its very good.it costs around 6400rs on ebay.in.

• 2014-08-08 17:01
  • bCc1

I'm using this phone since may 2013 that this handset is very good and I never face any issue with my handset till now..:-)

• 2014-08-08 16:01
  • S35r
  • F

Please tell me this phone 4.4.2 kitkat offical update confirm date

• 2014-08-08 12:48
  • 2Tw0

I have been using Canvas HD since the day it was released.
Even now its not quite outdated in terms of specifications and price.

But now its time to look out for something big.

Can anybody tell me which INDIAN smartphone can meet the below specification:
2Ghz Octa-core processor
2 GB RAM
5 inch screen with 1980x1080 resolution with 440 pixel density
Camera 8MP and 2MP
Dual SIM
SD card support atleast 32GB (Coz i already have a 32GB SD card)
3000mah Battery
Price range: 20k-25k

Please note above specifications are minimum requirements. Slight variations are acceptable.

Looking out for suggestions from you. Also i am looking for INDIAN phone maker.

• 2014-08-08 06:37
  • Mbui

I have bought this phone before 1 year its nice mobile only problem is battery ...
other than battery it is very good mobile and it is equal to samsung s3
if battery problem solved in this phone then it is awesome mobile nice product ...

• 2014-08-07 11:38
  • vGsL

I am using from 6 months. Its a real good phone. No issues.

• 2014-08-06 08:31
  • X}X9

Never buy this device. Its major issue is battery. After few months, the battery will not charge or drain very fast. It always sucks. I buy a new battery but still there was charging issue.

• 2014-08-05 13:07
  • KAIF

Sr, sound of this phone is very slow during hearing songs.how it can improve

• 2014-08-05 11:04
  • 2@kp

It looks good in terms of the specifications being mentioned, will be buying it soon. Hopefully will not get disappointed.

• 2014-08-05 06:33
  • vG9@

plz gudie me ..how i can change font style ...font pack not working...which pack will work...

• 2014-08-04 11:00
  • PA7Y

My Micromax Canvas HD phone was just 1 month old and its charging got stopped and its display also stopped working. Totally disappointed with its performance.

• 2014-08-04 10:45
  • Rrph

Micromax are finished . Who would buy this instead of the Xiaomi mi3 ? Same price , all this offers is the SD card slot .

• 2014-08-04 10:09
  • s%{}

Battery performance is poor even shape of battery changes and not fit in case after some days.Even shape of battery changes and not fit in case after some days . Difficult to get original battery. Poor customer care and service center.

• 2014-08-02 21:02
  • vGKk

My canvas Hd suddenly stopped getting charged...and then the touch went off.. totally disappointed..

• 2014-08-02 20:56
  • 49mj

I am useing micromaxHD 116 from last six months, it is often getting switched off. what is the problem with the phone and how to rectify?

• 2014-08-01 16:14
  • 2SDN

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-07-31 15:04 from TIEX - click to readIt is a hardware problem your,Network Panel is mot working, you need to replace network panel of your device

• 2014-08-01 14:02
  • utq3

I am using the CanvasHD for last one year, suddenly now it int detecting the SIM cards in both 1 and 2 card slot. What could be the problem? can any one suggest me a solution to get the phone in working condition

• 2014-07-31 15:04
  • TIEX
  • canvasHD se pareshan
  • Rating0

My cell mcmx canvas HD i used it a year…. It went all fine…. But later on its wifi connection didnt turned on…. I went in settings it shows Wi-Fi turning on…..but it doesnt… despite of waiting n rebooting pls tell me a solution on it

• 2014-07-30 14:37
  • vbSu

Simply micromax phones are worst phone. I have tried A100 and A110 . Both are stopped working.
Their service points are also very poor. In both phone I faced same problem. Micromax service center employees are not friendly.
The returned me by saying, that cannot be reparable , though I bought these phones 1 year back.
Do not go for Micromax in your life, even if they ll give u in 80% discount .
Yes if it is free the good, still not best .  

• 2014-07-30 07:51
  • 9ATf
Total of 11002 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.