Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

I am using canvas hd from jun13.This is awesome phone tried various roms. I have changed its battery rest all is ok .

• 2014-04-11 18:48
  • KFQA

> In reply to Mad4Mobile @ 2014-04-10 11:38 from 2S{i - click to readwell said bro... :)

MMX development team has entered sleep mode.

• 2014-04-11 16:07
  • ttcK

go for zen ultra 701hd better than this phone in 8000rs

• 2014-04-11 09:47
  • tUdx

Guys tell me where i can download free hd games for my hd.....

• 2014-04-11 09:02
  • t}Af

Hey Kitkat, where are you? It seems that you are the only solution to all the battery related problems in this otherwise excellent mobile. Every Tom Dick Harry is getting Kitkat update, but not Micromax. Please get up from hibernation...

• 2014-04-10 11:38
  • 2S{i

I bought micromax canvas HD A116i. the phone is awesome but the only problem is when i talk to someone the volume is low and even the ring volume is low even if i kept the volume full.. can anyone help me out with this??

• 2014-04-10 06:26
  • fCx{

I am using this Canvas HD A-116 since July 2013. Overall, the performance is satisfactory. However, lately I am having a kind of problem with reception of Signal. I have TWO Sim in my phone. 1st Slot has a BSNL sim and the 2nd slot a Vodafone Sim. One fine day I found that no signal was available at Slot No 2 i.e. Vodafone. I thought it to be problem with Vodafone. But to my surprise I found my friend's phone with Vodafone Sim is working fine. Then I swapped my sim cards. Again I found that signal was not received in Slot - 2. I thought that the 2nd slot was damaged. However, at some later time, I found that again both slots are working.
Can someone let me know the problem or if anyone else faced similar problem?
Thanks

• 2014-04-09 12:27
  • bEL2

(1) When I Received Massage in My Mobile vibrate & Sound is came, BUT NO LIGHT on DISPLAY. Please give me Solution

(2)My phone volume is very low. How to increase my Mobile Volume ?

• 2014-04-09 11:27
  • sSSh

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-04-05 11:24 from Y}8d - click to readkeep your internal memory space free phone will not hang

• 2014-04-09 11:22
  • P$n@

hi frds,i am using micromax canvas hd a116 last 9
months.it batteybackup is not good as compare to
samsung.i was change 1 time battery but it not work
proper. can anyone tell me its a device problem or a battery
problem. plz give me some suggestion h...

• 2014-04-09 08:07
  • U{Dm

> In reply to boss @ 2014-04-08 17:00 from utvG - click to readi recently bought a mm canvas. initially i too experienced battery issue. later i found that it depends on applications, even on the tune.when i changed the tune the battery charge improved immediately. now i don't find that problem

• 2014-04-09 05:36
  • utY6

battery backup is good.

• 2014-04-08 23:16
  • Y}8p

it is a great phone plz buy it now .

• 2014-04-08 23:14
  • Y}8p

hi frds,i am using micromax canvas hd a116 last 8 months.it batteybackup is not good as compare to samsung.i was change 2 time battery but it not work proper. can anyone tell me its a device problem or a battery problem. plz give me some suggestion how can i improve my battey backup.

• 2014-04-08 17:00
  • utvG

> In reply to Mad4Mobile @ 2014-04-08 09:14 from 2S@P - click to readdelete extra contacts from gmail account

• 2014-04-08 15:51
  • 7tN7

sudden my canvas flash light not working can any body say me what is the problem

• 2014-04-08 15:22
  • nCeQ

Hi friends, I ma finding a unique problem. In the display contacts option I have chosen the option 'all'. There are some 400 contacts available.Also, I have installed 'duplicate contacts remover' pro version from play store. Here it is showing 900+ contacts. Many contacts are not available if I search by name in the default contact app.But, if I manually type the no. and dial the name is appearing. Really confused. Please help if any of you have faced this issue.

• 2014-04-08 09:14
  • 2S@P

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-04-05 11:24 from Y}8d - click to readFormat your phone:- go to settings-factory data reset - erase everything. This trick is 100% percent working

• 2014-04-08 05:16
  • 9GGY

whether micromax canvas hd or htc desire 501?? plzz tell...
m so damn confused

• 2014-04-07 21:04
  • Hkq4

I cannot connect the phone to laptop as a usb device it is showing please insert a disk in drive it can be connected only as a media device and when I connect the phone all my apps which are in memorycard were not working again I have to restart my phone then they will work................... messed up with micromax just bought ph 1mnth ago

• 2014-04-07 09:39
  • 2SS}
Total of 10705 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.