Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Irtiza123 @ 2013-06-02 09:55 from PP6S - click to readSee for selecting the te t u will have to long press on the textand then scroll left and right to ddecide how much text u wanna select.. Then at right top ul get options of select all, cut ( scissor and page image) and copy text (small image of a page,,).. Select on copy and then go to the place u wanna paste.. Long press there and a paste option will pop up above the cursor.. Click that and your text will be pasted..

For image... U have to long press on the image (for Google images).. You will get option to save the image.. It will be downloaded then..

• 2013-06-02 11:25
  • sSKm

> In reply to Irtiza123 @ 2013-06-02 09:55 from PP6S - click to readhi. just long press on the text and it will show u 2 arrows to select the text. once selected you can copy the text. for images as well ... long press the image and u get an option to save the image. hope this helps

• 2013-06-02 11:22
  • U{@6

will the phone slowdown if we use a 16 or 32gb external card??

• 2013-06-02 11:16

test msg

• 2013-06-02 11:06
  • U{@6

Hi Sapna / Suvham.. need your help please.
I bought HD 2 weeks back and was very happy about it. I had gone through many reviews and decided to go for HD instead of Grand. a week back I downloaded the HD skyfall video song. It plays well. However, I transferred the same song to my friend who has Grand and to my bro who has Samsung note. The video clarity in HD was way below both. I don't wana compare with Note. But I expected better clarity than Grand which is not the case. Do I need to change any settings to get better video clarity? Please help me as now all my friends are feeing that Grand is better than HD though I know it should not be.

• 2013-06-02 11:00
  • rx2}

> In reply to Irtiza123 @ 2013-06-02 09:55 from PP6S - click to readTo copy text, tap and holdon the text and select the text from that and to paste it on a clipboard, tap and hold, you'll get a option to paste, just tap on the paste option. To save pictures of the Internet, tap and hold the picture you want to save then select the option to save it. That's it.

• 2013-06-02 10:16
  • rK1V

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2013-06-02 09:48 from sSKm - click to readI think you don't need that, already you are getting much more battery backup, and if you apply this thing you will lose your charger as you will have no need to charge it....HA HA HA just making fun. Enjoy your set. Thanks.....

• 2013-06-02 10:03
  • 7qxN

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2013-06-02 09:40 from sSKm - click to readNo dude, i didn't charge my battery even it has charge fully, i remove my charger from it when it goes to 100%. And i only charge it when it drops down to 6%. I have applied juice defender too it was too failed. But one thing is that if i am doing nothing it stays long like 2 days it just consumed 35% battery, though i have used it some times on that particular time...But Internet and Game takes much more battery which is not usual like you.

• 2013-06-02 09:55
  • 7qxN

If I am viewing a page on my Micromax Canvas 3, and I want to copy some text from it like we do using a Computer or a lap top, how do I do that? Please also tell me how can I save images in my phone that I open on internet. Is there some kind of 'right click on save' option that I am not finding?

• 2013-06-02 09:55
  • PP6S

> In reply to Mithun1990 @ 2013-06-02 09:44 from 7qxN - click to readOk thanks.. Let me try... Whether it works for me..

• 2013-06-02 09:48
  • sSKm

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2013-06-02 09:25 from sSKm - click to readActually Subham told me to configure the Developer mode. He suggested me that i can change the background process from "standard limit" to "no background process" it helped him to save more battery, but in case of mine i have not found any change. That's all..........

• 2013-06-02 09:44
  • 7qxN

> In reply to Mithun1990 @ 2013-06-02 09:37 from 7qxN - click to readI think you should give some time to your battery.. As per my experience.. I have noticed that as soon as the battery is charged fully u should remove it.. If u keep it even after that.. You might destroy battery life..

Give some time.. Charge it properly.. Use juice defender and see.. I haven't used ever.. As suvham said it has helped him. So u just use it for few days and see if it works..

• 2013-06-02 09:40
  • sSKm

> In reply to Navneet @ 2013-06-01 07:21 from utZ% - click to readI'm not using any camera application so i can't tell you. You can go to play store and look for some good camera applications. You can use "perfectly clear'' app that clears the pictures you've taken from your camera.

• 2013-06-02 09:37
  • rK1V

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2013-06-02 09:20 from sSKm - click to readThanks for your quick feedback, i am so much confused about both of your opinion, i just bought it just 9 days ago, same company same battery but why my battery is not lasting like yours,if i play a game within 10 minutes it drops down to 2%-3%, and in case of you tube it drops down to 4% in 10 minutes.Everything i checked like cache and ram nothing is wrong. So you have not changed any phone settings as you said,May be i am unlucky with this phone. Thanks buddy....

• 2013-06-02 09:37
  • 7qxN

> In reply to Mithun1990 @ 2013-06-02 09:14 from 7qxN - click to readAnd sorry that was an incomplete answer.. I didn't touch my developer mode.. No idea about that..

If u can help me with that developer mode.. Please advice what should be done...

• 2013-06-02 09:25
  • sSKm

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2013-06-01 13:59 from sSKm - click to readAs for now, there's no software update available for Canvas HD but i think Android 4.2 update will be available till the end of July.

• 2013-06-02 09:24
  • rK1V

> In reply to Mithun1990 @ 2013-06-02 09:14 from 7qxN - click to readNo friend.. I am not using any kind of battery app.. And yes yesterday I was playing dead trigger for half and hour and it dropped from 41 to 38% ..

And once I was on YouTube for continuous 3 hours and the battery drop was only 6%..

I just have advanced task killer and clean master.. No battery app..

• 2013-06-02 09:20
  • sSKm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-01 15:32 from XuGV - click to readHere are the settings that you can apply for a better battery life: Disable auto brightness and set the brightness to minimum. Disable auto rotation if you don't use it much. Set the screen timeout to 15 seconds. Set a black wallpaper. Go to data usage then press the menu key, you'll see options. Untick auto sync and then click on background data, tap ok. Go to profile then disable vibrations and audio enhancer. Go to developer mode, switch it on and then select background data processes to no background processes if you switch off developer mode then the background processes limit will be set to standard mode. Charge it only when the battery is 5% and don't use the phone while charging. If you use AVG Antivirus then scan your phone deeply once and then delete the AVG Antivirus app as it eats too much battery. Switch off wireless networks such as data connection, bluetooth, Wi-fi, and GPS when not in use. Switch off the phone when you're sleeping. You can go to play store and look for some good battery saving applications. This will definitely help to save battery.

• 2013-06-02 09:20
  • rK1V

> In reply to Harsheys @ 2013-06-02 09:01 from uukR - click to readAs far as I know.. I didn't find any celkon user urged to visit service centre.. I mean they didn't face that level of issues.. But all this is as per my kknowledge..

• 2013-06-02 09:15
  • sSKm
Total of 10727 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.