Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to kumer @ 2013-06-11 11:15 from mDfE - click to readdownload kingsoft office.. it will be all in one .. for pdfs, word, excel, everything..

• 2013-06-11 11:25
  • KxCF

pls someone help me, wat software need for pdf reader in Micromax-A116.

• 2013-06-11 11:15
  • mDfE

For any problem, customer care will send reply as in-built features only can work.

• 2013-06-11 11:12
  • mDfE

Hey guyss micromx canvas HD is awsm phn but I have 1 prblm .its battery backup is not gud.. I charge it fully but still after using it fr 3-4 hrs it gets low.. dnw d reason

• 2013-06-11 11:09
  • n11R

This phone is gud in fact its my 1st smartphone .but I am really worried fr its battery backup. Even after fully charging it..its battery gets down by using just fr 3-4hrs. What say guyss

• 2013-06-11 10:48
  • n11R

> In reply to Rohit @ 2013-06-11 08:07 from PSyg - click to readSee I'm not sure about my views.. But i think it is coz of the continuous process that runs in the background.. Eg whatsapp, system files and many such things.. Now I'm using swift key app.. So that app has to run permanently.. I cannot close it.. So it occupies my ram.. If I'm wrong pls correct me..

• 2013-06-11 10:17
  • tUn{

youtube video streaming is not working.app works fine but the video is not streaming...

• 2013-06-11 10:06
  • vG4x

hey all,
is there really any problem with screen when phone is charging???
also, do the capacitive buttons have light in them???
pls reply urgently.... I want to buy this phone...

• 2013-06-11 09:58
  • Hkqs

> In reply to [deleted post]Even i use it. Bt black one. If u r from kolkata u can get it from RG Cellular, a shop in Golpark, from where i bought mine. Original micromax, cost me 650. I luv my phone ;)

• 2013-06-11 08:47
  • Xugh

hello suvham... sapna... shreya

Can u plzzz clarify my query?
Even when I am not using my phone the RAM is still aove 500 MB ... Can u telll me the reason y ???

• 2013-06-11 08:07
  • PSyg

Plz tell how to select option in recovery mode???
I tried holding home key and then press menu key again but nothing happen,,,
but option key is working in factory mode to select options.
Plz tell correct keys for recovery mode

• 2013-06-11 07:24
  • uw@t

> In reply to Suvham @ 2013-06-10 07:17 from t1$B - click to readhey suvham
sorry for replying so late... well i dont think there is an app for orchestra but there are apps available for individual music equipments like keyboard.. drums ... guitar etc....

• 2013-06-11 07:14
  • PSyg

hello friends,
the headset/ handsfree coming with the phone is actually very sad and basic. it doesn't fit in my ears. And i used samsung earphones which is not compatible with the phone as well. Does anybody know whether callmate stereo headset will make my A116 compatible or not ??

• 2013-06-11 07:11
  • uteD
  • F

Dont update in Bangalore service center its worst i updated yes and I am seeing colour lines on the screen and contrast of the phone is more. :(

• 2013-06-11 06:42
  • tUH$

> In reply to jacob ty @ 2013-06-10 13:32 from rJ$A - click to read@20k.... OMG.... is this a cheaper price...!?!?"? @20k we have lot more options... like grand, win, good old s2 with 4.2 update... @the price of hd we dont have any other option in terms of performance or specs from OEMs. but at 20k... this will be a problem...

a quad core a7 processor is equal to a dual core a9... choose u r best

• 2013-06-11 06:02
  • rJ}K

> In reply to syp @ 2013-06-10 14:49 from sSUn - click to readgo for hd... 3d dont have that much depth in 3d details bcoz of low ppi

• 2013-06-11 05:53
  • rJ}K

> In reply to sandip kokane @ 2013-06-11 04:52 from tUdx - click to readmmx guys denied the mmx hd pro launch.... no problem.... they have given 4.2.1 update... with this u can move apps games to sd... and solved those bugs of gps....

• 2013-06-11 05:46

Very good mobile . Its camera super

• 2013-06-11 05:42
  • Y}8H

hi,
I wants purchase micromax HD pro but not avlble in mrkt so i wnts feed bck which month this model avlble.plz reply me(mob-9167691699)

• 2013-06-11 04:52
  • tUdx

hi,
micromax HD experience is very good,becz i use frm 2month.but issue only internal memory in that 1gb so cannot install more apps/games and external memory cannot direct installing apps/games but hd video quality and sound quality superb.I satisfy this model.

• 2013-06-11 04:32
  • tUdx
Total of 11136 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.