Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

You please instal super s u root the phone

• 2014-09-17 04:35
  • Hkt}

> In reply to sonu singh multani @ 2014-09-11 17:50 from fCxy - click to readHow to root this device ?

• 2014-09-16 06:01
  • FYkk

> In reply to ron @ 2014-09-04 16:55 from X0Zr - click to readu have to root it.

• 2014-09-15 17:06
  • X0RA

Itz nice.... the most feature of this phn is itz CPU speed... it amazing

• 2014-09-15 10:32
  • rAfr

Baterry problem on high.

Shows 100% charge but then after restart it show in negative.......

Bad re...........

• 2014-09-15 06:46
  • 7w5B

Hey guys I'm using Micromax A116 Canvas HD since May 2013. Phone is good, no complaints except the battery only lasted for 10 months and got bulged. Service center don't have stock of new battery and there's no fixed price, service center charge more money for battery than its original price. Micromax A116 Canvas HD is great phone only let down by pathetic Micromax service.... /:

• 2014-09-14 09:11
  • t1$C

I purchased my micromax A116 canvas HD phone in last November,2012. i have no pproblem related to this phone....its very nice and useful for me...

• 2014-09-13 09:01
  • H4v7

> In reply to darshil @ 2014-08-24 12:17 from ut4} - click to readHi

I had the same error issue while downloading apps. The issue is due to your cache memory getting full. I followed the steps in this link to clear my cache and now I am able to download apps - http://www.droidkube.com/fix-a...e-available/

• 2014-09-12 08:52
  • NH$j

> In reply to himanshu @ 2014-09-10 04:52 from X0DX - click to readYes.... No doubt... Its a master piece by micromax. M using this phone from 31 December 2013 and i didn't face any major issue in this phone.m satisfied with its performance look features. I don't care about its customers care services.. Because i have root this device.

• 2014-09-11 17:50
  • fCxy

my wts up vdo & photo dos'nt downloding pis help me any one........

• 2014-09-10 20:24
  • bJ6e

> In reply to rahul rrk @ 2014-08-20 18:15 from u14Y - click to readIt's prob iz only on battery nd cam iz so dam bad...now...
But last yr it was superbb working...
I hav change the new battery frm micro care but it iz not gud to satisfy me......plz help me frndzzzz ...
Plzzzzzzzzzz

• 2014-09-10 19:43
  • bJe0

> In reply to sonu singh multani @ 2014-09-04 17:28 from fCxy - click to readMicromax phn are realy good but only which are above 10k my hd phn is realy awsm it works realy great, bt the prblm is service centre they are bull shit. completely use less fellows. over all phn is master peace.

• 2014-09-10 04:52
  • X0DX

Is any software update in future

• 2014-09-09 15:41
  • Xu@A

> In reply to palu @ 2014-08-31 06:31 from tUM8 - click to readHi palu.. You can save your files to your pc and then give it a factory reset.. Problem will be resolved and performance will be improved.

• 2014-09-07 09:30
  • rAV5

Best mobile but it didnt support java and the app which is mention in descriptions cant be download.Help me guys

• 2014-09-07 03:19
  • rKTw

> In reply to Nickless @ 2013-11-17 03:49 from N7FM - click to readHey Nickless,

Of late I am facing the same issue as well.
Same symptoms as yours.
I am reserching on the same.
I ll keep you posted.

Let me if you find anything.

• 2014-09-06 15:40
  • iwsi

yep guys same prob!!!!!
when i charged my hd a116 up to 100%...when i restart issue with it ...showing 25% of battery remaining

• 2014-09-05 16:23
  • 7tWA

I have been a Micromax fan since start, also I have my MMX C2 which I did root and I love to play and try different ROMs and their features. Unfortunately, it got obsolete just after a month, that means no update. I can understand that that MediaTek did had a very lazy view on that to release updates for devices.

What I want to state if you consider that most of the people when buying a handset sees for most of the times the Android version, camera, screen size.

If instead of releasing of multiple devices without the guarantee of getting regular updates; if you concentrate on only some devices; at least for flagship phones, like in Qualcomm they have four series of chip set Snapdragon mainly, 200, 400,600, 800, which also get regular updates via Qualcomm.
You can release 4 best of yours and keep updating those until next version of hardware comes. It would be a good one because less devices means less complaints about different bugs instead of a single one which your software team can wholly concentrate if occurs for same model, there for the software team will be less hoggy work and less division.

What I want to say that; I want to get updates even if my phone is 5 years old. I want my phone back ASAP when I give it for service center with no more bug(instead they just re-flash the ROM and give it back, that I can also do). If I buy one of your mobile I want no bugs, with fluid user interface(please experiment with new handsets to provide something new).

If I would buy a mobile, why not be a redmi 1s, Asus zenfone 4, which provide variety. Almost all micromax mobile have used MediaTek and nothing new is about them except performance. What if a Chairperson of a Company would have a flagship of your company and see a stock android just like previous one, he will feel no difference between canvas turbo and canvas knight exept display.

• 2014-09-05 08:59
  • Xu@G

> In reply to ron @ 2014-09-04 16:55 from X0Zr - click to readIs it 4.1.2 or 4.2.1.. What is your android platform.

• 2014-09-04 17:28
  • fCxy

how can i update this phone..

• 2014-09-04 16:55
  • X0Zr
Total of 11093 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.