Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

I bought this phone about an year ago. Though I don't have complaints phone's performance, I am extremely disappointed with micromax service. Company seem to have no control on their authorized service providers. I am unable to get the replacement battery as the original battery lasted just 10 months. Company does not provide any communication on the replacement battery. They ask you to contact service center for information. Every service center is quoting their own price, there is no fixed price. Warranty is provided by some service center for 1 month and some don't even that. Finding extremely tough to get a replacement battery.

My personal opinion is, better to go with Samsung or other reputed brand who will provide service post purchase. Though you pay slightly higher, atleast they provide service.

• 2014-08-31 09:29
  • ut9Y

Poor post purchase service.

• 2014-08-31 09:23
  • ut9t

i am using canvas hd last 4 months . it's good, now i am facing a problem with my internal memory.here display in my device's internal memory storage.98 gb and app space are 529 mb but still it shows that internal memory space are only 55 mb and device shows low space. how can i recover it?

• 2014-08-31 06:31
  • tUM8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-28 18:17 from wHrS - click to readI want my customised ROM but how to process pl tel me I am not able to get

• 2014-08-30 07:59
  • rKa0

Hi Friends my Micromax Canvas HD is not getting on itis gettig hange the dispaly gets on and its display as canvas HD and noting further how to solve this issue.

please help me friends.

• 2014-08-30 07:32
  • Khur

> In reply to dinesh demolisher @ 2014-08-25 20:07 from utvg - click to read1) if your phone is rooted,use link2sd apps to move all user apps to SD card... CHD has low internal memory... U can solve this problem by rooting your mobile...

2) when you go to play store for downloading apps, u should press download button after fully load this page... This problem will solved then...

• 2014-08-28 07:04
  • X}gq

> In reply to vin @ 2014-08-25 18:17 from 2SxS - click to readCharge ur phone with low frequency charging... or with the Same mobile phn charger

• 2014-08-27 15:55
  • 7jZX

> In reply to dinesh demolisher @ 2014-08-25 20:07 from utvg - click to readReset ur phn.. if problm still exists. Then update software

• 2014-08-27 15:52
  • 7jZX

while downloading app my phone internal storage memory is full,,,,,,,,,,,i want to know how to transfer app and file to external memory that i have inserted recently?

• 2014-08-27 13:41
  • Pxh3

hey gys..i have been using micromax canvas hd for 1 year.My problem is regarding downloading any application from play store and any other web site.when i started downloading from play store it shows me two errors that I want to convey.
1)It shows me insufficient space on my device as i have enough memmory.
2)In other case it shows me that downloaded failed due to error.(941)
so what are the reason behind this?And what is the meaning of that error
And very poor battery backup.

• 2014-08-25 20:07
  • utvg

> In reply to Nickless @ 2014-07-25 05:33 from N7FM - click to readI cannot use my micromax canvas HD A116 while its on charging . It gets disturbed . Even when i slide something else only gets open . Sometimes call gets connected to any body . I changed my charger still finding the same problem . Please help .

• 2014-08-25 18:17
  • 2SxS

> In reply to smr @ 2014-08-18 14:57 from uwQi - click to readDude, can you please send me that exact link where inside play store can i get KitKat custom ROM?

• 2014-08-25 12:08
  • PB87

plz anybody explain how to install android 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 for this what requirements I needed.plz explain

• 2014-08-24 20:17
  • 7tK{

Never buy a Micromax device. My phone shut down within 2 months of usage and the Service centre people called me next week as the systems are not working.
You buy this phone and as the logo suggests. They are gona punch in your face everytime. Such a careless service and company.

• 2014-08-24 12:55
  • bCgM

> In reply to aniros @ 2014-08-18 14:00 from t1$D - click to readi m also using this from 1 and half year..not a single problem ever..best mbl ever..but battery backup is bery poor..rest is best

• 2014-08-24 12:35
  • uvYe

1)It shows me insufficient space on my device as i have enough memmory.
2)In other case it shows me that downloaded failed due to error.(941)
so what are the reason behind this?And what is the meaning of that error

• 2014-08-24 12:17
  • ut4}

I had learned from Micromax’s behavior and their non willingness to support their old customers that I would not buy any other device of Micromax anymore and go for a Good Company instead…

even 2 more companies are in competition now gionee, xiomi etc.., but seems that micromax is not listening..

for Mobile i would prefer the core companies now as Nexus from google or iPhone from Apple(though it may big whole in My Pocket)

But not from Micromax anymore, unless otherwise company won’t provide a definite time framework for their further releases to update the OS time to time basis.
Shit….. :( Micromax

• 2014-08-23 08:33
  • ut{U

From where to buy battery for this phone ?
Im in Egypt.

Thanks.

• 2014-08-23 01:52
  • N7FM

batary bckup prblem

• 2014-08-22 05:47
  • Mfx9

hi i m using this phone for last 1 year .no problem in phone but battery pack up s very low

• 2014-08-21 08:28
  • 2T1e
Total of 11062 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.