Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

while downloading app my phone internal storage memory is full,,,,,,,,,,,i want to know how to transfer app and file to external memory that i have inserted recently?

• 2014-08-27 13:41
  • Pxh3

hey gys..i have been using micromax canvas hd for 1 year.My problem is regarding downloading any application from play store and any other web site.when i started downloading from play store it shows me two errors that I want to convey.
1)It shows me insufficient space on my device as i have enough memmory.
2)In other case it shows me that downloaded failed due to error.(941)
so what are the reason behind this?And what is the meaning of that error
And very poor battery backup.

• 2014-08-25 20:07
  • utvg

> In reply to Nickless @ 2014-07-25 05:33 from N7FM - click to readI cannot use my micromax canvas HD A116 while its on charging . It gets disturbed . Even when i slide something else only gets open . Sometimes call gets connected to any body . I changed my charger still finding the same problem . Please help .

• 2014-08-25 18:17
  • 2SxS

> In reply to smr @ 2014-08-18 14:57 from uwQi - click to readDude, can you please send me that exact link where inside play store can i get KitKat custom ROM?

• 2014-08-25 12:08
  • PB87

plz anybody explain how to install android 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 for this what requirements I needed.plz explain

• 2014-08-24 20:17
  • 7tK{

Never buy a Micromax device. My phone shut down within 2 months of usage and the Service centre people called me next week as the systems are not working.
You buy this phone and as the logo suggests. They are gona punch in your face everytime. Such a careless service and company.

• 2014-08-24 12:55
  • bCgM

> In reply to aniros @ 2014-08-18 14:00 from t1$D - click to readi m also using this from 1 and half year..not a single problem ever..best mbl ever..but battery backup is bery poor..rest is best

• 2014-08-24 12:35
  • uvYe

1)It shows me insufficient space on my device as i have enough memmory.
2)In other case it shows me that downloaded failed due to error.(941)
so what are the reason behind this?And what is the meaning of that error

• 2014-08-24 12:17
  • ut4}

I had learned from Micromax’s behavior and their non willingness to support their old customers that I would not buy any other device of Micromax anymore and go for a Good Company instead…

even 2 more companies are in competition now gionee, xiomi etc.., but seems that micromax is not listening..

for Mobile i would prefer the core companies now as Nexus from google or iPhone from Apple(though it may big whole in My Pocket)

But not from Micromax anymore, unless otherwise company won’t provide a definite time framework for their further releases to update the OS time to time basis.
Shit….. :( Micromax

• 2014-08-23 08:33
  • ut{U

From where to buy battery for this phone ?
Im in Egypt.

Thanks.

• 2014-08-23 01:52
  • N7FM

batary bckup prblem

• 2014-08-22 05:47
  • Mfx9

hi i m using this phone for last 1 year .no problem in phone but battery pack up s very low

• 2014-08-21 08:28
  • 2T1e

i bought this phone one year ago.the only prob is its battery and camera.the camera quality is so damn poor n ma battery backup is nearly an hour only. :(

• 2014-08-20 18:15
  • u14Y

its good phone to b used am useing since last yr when it was launch . nice phone to use

• 2014-08-20 15:12
  • XNtq

> In reply to A116 user @ 2014-07-12 20:02 from X0}g - click to readHy ditto problem with me..!!
The bubble is showing and the battery is swollen..
Plz help..how mch did the new original battery cost..?

• 2014-08-20 05:50
  • rK8M

> In reply to aniros @ 2014-08-18 14:00 from t1$D - click to readu have purchased battery from where?
from micromax caree or another place?

• 2014-08-19 16:35
  • uZbd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-16 08:34 from uweD - click to readfirst you download kitkat rom via play store or other.Then move that rom into device memory.then connect device pc via og cable then upgrade your sft ware
Thanks

• 2014-08-18 14:57
  • uwQi

I am using this handset over an year still no issues with the phone except the gps is not that accurate . I have changed the battery once and the current one is working nice . Truely satisfied with the build quality as i have dropped it for around 20 times still no crack doing really well . Must compare with samsung , sony its far better than them in this price segment .

• 2014-08-18 14:00
  • t1$D

When i got this phone its user experience is good. as i/m using it over the time its slowing down its performance battery backup and rest things.also reboot automatically once in a day. and now after 1 year its Mother board dead.......So frustrating for this product please don't buy micromax product.

• 2014-08-18 08:09
  • 9LVc

> In reply to Canvas HD user @ 2014-08-08 06:37 from Mbui - click to readYou can buy canvas knight

• 2014-08-18 06:34
  • PAZx
Total of 11054 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.