Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Bhupesh @ 2014-01-28 13:38 from vbUf - click to readEven I have experienced that issue you're facing. It's not a big problem. Wait for Android 4.4 KitKat and it will resolve all the problems.

• 2014-01-29 08:54
  • t1$D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-28 12:52 from n1H% - click to readNope, no problem at all. You just need to use it with care. It will easily last for two-three years.

• 2014-01-29 08:52
  • t1$D

> In reply to Parveez dar @ 2014-01-28 09:35 from rJ92 - click to readYes, it's definitely a good phone and value for money. Just use it with care and I'll last you two-three years.

• 2014-01-29 08:51
  • t1$D

> In reply to Bhupesh @ 2014-01-28 13:38 from vbUf - click to readbro the app will moved to external sd card thats why the internal sd card option not avialable

• 2014-01-29 06:14
  • t}KJ

why the hell my phone's auto brightness is flickering even though i use it in low light......anyone faced problem and got solution plzz post it is really annoying thanx in advance

• 2014-01-29 04:28
  • XjeR

> In reply to Bhupesh @ 2014-01-28 13:38 from vbUf - click to readplese tell me how to upgrage the android 4.1 to 4.2 in canvas hd

• 2014-01-28 22:37
  • w49f

I did not get vibrate on outgoing call when receives.. is it services available for micromax

• 2014-01-28 16:28
  • YP6j

any one know when Micromax will roll out kitkat 4.4 update for canvas hd.

• 2014-01-28 16:27
  • rKJG

Recently I upgraded my Micromax Canvas HD from 4.1 to 4.2 and now I can store apps in SD Card but the new problem arrived that I can't transfer apps from phone storage to internal memory and Frequently Phone storage shows insufficient memory,How can I resolve this issue

• 2014-01-28 13:38
  • vbUf

Hi I am buy it micromax canvas HD a116 and
After 7 month this phone come to any problems or not

• 2014-01-28 12:52
  • n1H%

> In reply to Suvham @ 2014-01-27 18:02 from t1$A - click to readHi dear i want to buy thi phone.plz tell me is it gud phne.

• 2014-01-28 09:35
  • rJ92

> In reply to vicky @ 2014-01-26 17:07 from Xj6V - click to readGo to settings > About Phone. If you see that the Android version written as 4.1.2 then this firmware doesn't support moving apps to SD card. There's Android 4.2.1 available for Micromax A116 Canvas HD and you'll see many improvements including moving applications to SD card so you can play big games in the software update but the only way to get it flashed is to visit the official Micromax service centre.

• 2014-01-27 18:25
  • t1$A

> In reply to Shauzab @ 2014-01-23 13:21 from XuD{ - click to readI have tried that game on my A116 Canvas HD and it's running flawless. Of course it's not showing up in Google Play store on my phone but I downloaded it from other sites. Give it a try. It will run.

• 2014-01-27 18:20
  • t1$A

> In reply to Akshay @ 2014-01-27 09:46 from 9BJc - click to readEither you have a low speed data connection or the phone isn't connecting to the Net because of Gmail server down. Can you tell us if you're using 3G or 2G, if background data is enabled or disabled and what SIM card are you using?

• 2014-01-27 18:16
  • t1$A

> In reply to Sameer @ 2014-01-27 06:08 from KA4g - click to readI'm using Micromax A116 Canvas HD since 7 months and till date I have got no single problem. Once there was a software update available for the phone model I'm using, so emailed the Micromax care and enquired about the availability of the software update and they responded in just an hour and then I went to the service centre to update my phone. The service centre people just took an hour to update my phone. Before using this phone, I was using Samsung Galaxy S2 and once it had a problem with software so I enquired if the software of Samsung Galaxy S2 was available or not at the service centre via an email but got no response and once I went to the service centre they took almost a month for a simple software update. Most of the brands have after sales service problems which vary from place to place. I have personally experienced that Micromax service is better than that of Samsung in my area.

• 2014-01-27 18:12
  • t1$A

> In reply to sad @ 2014-01-26 03:04 from 7qK2 - click to readYour phone is occupying more RAM? It is because of several reasons. Either you've many applications installed or many apps running in the background. Uninstall those applications you don't use and stop all the apps once you switch on the phone by going to settings, applications, running apps. Remember, don't stop the keyboard applications.

• 2014-01-27 18:02
  • t1$A

> In reply to poonam shah @ 2014-01-27 04:30 from rKH9 - click to readAbsolutely u can take screenshots.... just press the on/ off key n down volume rocker at the same time.... then u will get d screenshot....

• 2014-01-27 14:27
  • n1Hi

Phone is very good Iam using it for past 1 year almost
Even I am scared about the service center ..
hope micromax will take care of its service center

to continue as a brand

• 2014-01-27 11:53
  • t}xR

Mama the better way to deal with the micromax customer care is
1. give the phone in the customer care
2.In most of the cases after two days u can collect ur device
3.with that serial number on the receipt call to the customer care Gurgoan and file a complaint,ask for the exact days when will it be delivered.
4.record the call
Keep a mail[send that recorded clip] in return for the same.

Or else those people will not work ..

Make it cristal clear U will get good response.
Even i faced the problem for 8 days
but got back the device in 20 days[total]

• 2014-01-27 11:49
  • t}xR

I am not able to download any attachment from Micromax Canvas HD. Any Solution??

• 2014-01-27 09:46
  • 9BJc
Total of 11165 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.