Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

Hi any one know s how to update a116 mobile android software present jelly bean software to kitkat let me know

• 2013-12-29 12:05
  • n1a9

I'm using this phone since 7 months. It's an awesome phone. Recently, I got Android 4.2.1 update and every bug has been fixed after the update. Great phone, working without any problems. Very smooth and it never hanged. Now after the update, my videos automatically play in the gallery thumbnail like in HTC One and the latest news is that Micromax will update this phone and other Canvas phones to Android 4.4 KitKat. Hats off Micromax. You're really the poor's hero.. Love Micromax.

• 2013-12-29 11:22
  • t1$A

i'm using this device for 9 months without any problem... and here is the latest news:-

Micromax Canvas Phones Android 4.4 kitkat update Available Soon

• 2013-12-29 10:25
  • uuNE

> In reply to herry @ 2013-12-23 12:46 from t}MG - click to readS duos 2 sucks jus like the s duos 1 ...plzzz go n buy canvas hd

• 2013-12-29 10:19
  • uvsn

Yesterday onwards whenever I wanted to login into my gmail it is giving hanging problem.But other websites are working fine.Can anybody suggest any solution to this peculiar problem.

• 2013-12-28 09:18
  • XuL4

No problem yet ..
Best ever phone i m using
I play most of heavy games like gta ,amazing spiderman, nfs mostwanted 2012, cytus, and many more .. Never hanged never freezed...
Camera is good .. Fine colours ..
And at very low price

• 2013-12-28 07:23
  • rJ9M

good morning friends..
i bought this mobile last month.but now when i insert the sim network not shown in both slots.i did contact with service center.he say its mother board issue.he say maximum time to change mother board is 25 days..OOPs..now i am waiting ..!!!!

• 2013-12-28 02:21
  • PA7Y

Wastage of money in purchasing it.
I have this device but sorry to say micromax your mobile is not able to serve what is stated. I have some issues related to it as below.
Gps facility is given but does not lock.
Internet browsing is slow as compared to samsung and htc.
Navigation do not work.

From this experience, i will not purchase any mobile of micromax in future.
I will not let other friends to purchase it.

If you realy want better quality in product must go for htc, samsung, iphone

• 2013-12-27 18:13
  • utuu

I bought this phone a116i on dec 8,i do every thing downloading,playing game,above 100app install,game like temple run oz,templ run 2&1 angry birds all versions
And hd video mkv,flv full hd with Facebook in background
And still no hang no restart
I am a havy user so battery backup is 12 hrs
Speed in 3g in uc browser 1mbps inbrowser play store 1-1.7 mbps with bsnl in rajasthan here bsnl network is worst and here speed is very slow in Rajasthan but cheaper than other
Wife up to 500kpbs
In every phone i found problem but this phone is very good
No problem in 12000

Recently i sell my sam galaxy s because it hangs lot of time and only play 720p vid,not play all temple run like oz

• 2013-12-27 05:19
  • rKJP

Friends,
I have bought Canvas HD 7 months before, after 6 months it came up with battery charging problem, I get it repaired and after only one month it's front camera and flash are not working. So better is to buy a branded phone.

• 2013-12-27 05:13
  • Khhc

> In reply to Mad4Mobile @ 2013-12-26 14:57 from bCYu - click to readas per the official release we will have kitkat update on the way..

• 2013-12-26 21:31
  • thcR

> In reply to herry @ 2013-12-23 12:46 from t}MG - click to readsamsung duos is not good for playing games, it hangs up as read in responses.
not sure about canvas hd

• 2013-12-26 20:42
  • tA{A

Hi, can anyone tell me when the JB 4.3 update is coming for this model? If anybody has already updated please tell me whether this is worth. Thanks

• 2013-12-26 14:57
  • bCYu

drop from my hands.....i thought display will be gone or some problem will arise bcoz of poor build quality but it working properly...

• 2013-12-26 11:54
  • vQ%5

Updates came for A116 But its 4.2

• 2013-12-26 06:32
  • KAx4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-25 16:39 from t}AX - click to readafter upgrade. wt abt camera, battery... backup...plz tell me.

• 2013-12-25 17:26
  • U{mN

> In reply to vipinhd @ 2013-12-21 19:05 from CbkQ - click to readDear bro
I also updated my HD 116 to 4.2, believe me I wasmaking my mood to sell this phone after 9 months usage. Now I changed my mood and I think I shall continue it for further one year. Every bug has been fixed. Hope and wait when my phone will be updated further

• 2013-12-25 16:39
  • t}AX

well its an Amazing phone at this price..I am using it from the past 4 month and working amazingly well with the complete 1 days battery....camera is not that great but apart from this everything is fine and no lagging or hanging even after playing High end games with multi application open....loving it...go for it....

• 2013-12-25 14:18
  • XNtX

> In reply to CRK @ 2013-12-21 04:24 from PSyw - click to readWrost battery backup...

• 2013-12-25 09:45
  • U@YE

> In reply to kannan @ 2013-12-18 20:55 from PFBj - click to readDear friend please write in English,we are unable to understand your alien language..

• 2013-12-24 20:19
  • YQVw
Total of 11059 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.