Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to nitin @ 2013-11-04 17:15 from rJYi - click to readthis is good phone

• 2013-11-05 04:48
  • w4pU

> In reply to nitin @ 2013-11-04 17:15 from rJYi - click to readif u dont worry about popularity ang regular updates go for karbon otherwise canvas a116 hd or canvas magnus a117

• 2013-11-04 20:13
  • Px%E

> In reply to sandy @ 2013-11-03 18:55 from sGM3 - click to read@sandy bro same problem i have faced in my micromax fun book-pro .... they told me that u will get your mobile back after 1 week but when i visited their center after one week and they said come when u will receive msg ..... and nearly after a month i brought my mob which is a gr8 option in the sense of center ...... so i would prefer you to bring back your mobile and leave it in a repair shop which you know little bit because it is a 500% better then their service center .... thank you

• 2013-11-04 18:26
  • uuLH

Which phone should I bye..."Karbonn S5 (RS 10,000)" or "micromax canvas hd (RS 13,000)".

• 2013-11-04 17:15
  • rJYi

Anyone can tell me the link for update my A116 upto 4.2.1

• 2013-11-04 08:59
  • HkvJ

> In reply to dj @ 2013-11-02 08:06 from 9Kjt - click to readok u want play music in party thr this cell good... growup kid

• 2013-11-03 20:14
  • PIdN

best mobile, use 16 gb ext.card for installation all applications, no hang, no dilay

• 2013-11-03 20:06
  • uujk

I bought canvas hd and after 5 months its touch was damaged and my phone is in service centre since last 15 days but they told me u'll get it back after 8 days....
can't you increse efficiency of your service centres
and every time i go and ask about my phone they tell come when you get message but I wonder WHY they don't stay on their words and give my phone backk

• 2013-11-03 18:55
  • sGM3

the link to a micromax stock 4.2.2 update which is for A116i :http://hotfile.com/dl/25324541...SER.rar.html

• 2013-11-03 18:20
  • PSy3

should i buy this cellphone????
plz help!!
thnks

• 2013-11-03 11:05
  • U$4j

> In reply to ranjeet @ 2013-10-31 03:32 from uw3i - click to readI had the same Problem...I used friend's smartphone charger. You can buy any new charger of Samsung or Nokia. It will rally work. But first check out before purchasing

• 2013-11-02 21:33

> In reply to Kilon @ 2013-11-02 03:29 from t1$A - click to readMagnas

• 2013-11-02 21:29
  • H4ub

Mobile Charger is the worst part of it. It's cheap, fragile. Charger's all connection points are weak.I can't use phone while charging with Micromax Charger. Then, I do face problems in touch screen. The astonishing fact is that I can use Phone comfortably with Samsang and Nokia Smartphone charger. Anybody can notice the difference to quality.

Hope All of people who are using this phone has noticed this. I was forced to bought Nokia charger as Micromax Accessories. BEWARE!!

• 2013-11-02 21:26

• 2013-11-02 21:23
  • H4ub

MICROMAX- a few questions...
Dear Micromax, what prevents you from giving at least 2500 mAh battery? all your smart phones have been offering the same battery for years.
What prevents you from offering a good "after sales service?" instead of churning out phones every week, listen to your users what they are demanding, they want a prompt service. Read various online forum, and you will come to know that a large no. of users are fed up with your tardy service.
we have come to know that you desire to expand your business to Russia and other countries- Good luck to you- But by leaving unsatisfied your Indian home customers you are unlikely to get desired success.
I am criticising you because I am your well wisher. I wish you to get ahead all international companies such as Samsung,Apple because the more we buy these imported products, the more our economy suffers,and currency gets devalued.
Hope you will consider these suggestions.
and a question to all readers "What do you think?" Please comment.

• 2013-11-02 17:39
  • U$4j

Hi kilon i would like uh to go wid canvas hd caz its the best among these 2 its more costly to uh as compared to canvas 3d but u will get 1 gb ram and 720*1280 resol, also its giving to uh 8 mp. Camra but canvas 3d giving uh rear camra of 5 mp and also the resolution of it is less if u want to buy a cellphone in micromax under 11 k then u shoul go with canvas 2 a110 plus its giving uhh 1 gb ram and is also not vey costlyy so its up to you which model y want to take ........

• 2013-11-02 11:56
  • Hkqu

> In reply to Gvk @ 2013-11-01 11:35 from Mf5J - click to readU do one thing but the phne itz vry problomatic...thr r vrs prblms in thz phne....

• 2013-11-02 11:54
  • rJHR

I am using canvas HD about 4 months. This phone is best amongst all other phones in market due its less price and more features. Its really, value for money. If micromax will give 3000mAh battery for such phones then it will really more rocking than any other..... so think on it......

• 2013-11-02 08:48
  • vQ%5

music so poor
microphone so poor
speaker no loud crash on high volume

• 2013-11-02 08:06
  • 9Kjt

I m comfuse which one to buy micromax canvas 3D or micromax canvas HD..??..plzz suggest me...

• 2013-11-02 03:29
  • t1$A
Total of 10709 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.