pravi, 06 Feb 2014My canvas hd is showing battery problem It is charging very fast And also Discharge is fast... moreUse an adopter for your charger. Either of your charger/phone is heating up while charging, it means more watts is passed on to the battery. So it will charge quickly and drain quickly. If this doesn't resolve, take your mobile to the service center. They will take their own time to fix the problem. >30 days
For those who are planning to buy this shit. Please stop. Moto G is around the corner for the price of 13999 (16GB). 0.5 inch is not going to make a big difference. But the chipset, CGG3, 4.4 Kitkat, OTG moreover the quality is def great when compared to this shit. Its from a master class. Not like cheap chinese Micromax who punches the logo on removeable back case. Honestly saying i have used this shit for last 7 months and have changed the mother board twice. Service center is pathetic. 4 out of 10 phones will only be good. Go with branded ones. Have peace of mind. You will def regret if u purchase this shit.
My canvas hd is showing battery problem
It is charging very fast
Discharge is fast
From 100% to 15%
Within 10 minutes..
Since one month,I am facing this problem
Really irritated from this problem...CAN anyone help???
If u r facing quick battery drain problem in any of ua micromax device that supports dual sim. And ua device takes too long to charge.
Then try using ua sim in the slot 2 only, let the slot 1 be vacant. Don't just use any sim in it.
I can't explain this but i was facing the battery drain problem and it used to take 5-6+ hrs to charge completely.
I just tried my sim in the slot 2 n it just worked greatly.
i m using this phone for over 10 mnths, really amazing phone. its an uncomparable device at a price of 13k-15k, with loads of specifications. Whatever it has got under the hood is really powerful..... the quad core mediatek processor is always ready to bear the weight of every and any kind of apps commanded to run by the users, and not to forget the 1gb ram additionally puts a powerful boost on the performance of the phone..... thumbs up for micromax
i am using micromax canvas HD A116i since 1.5 month.
in dec-13 its price was around 12.5k.
this smartphone is excellent.
working great, battery, both camera, OTG, etc all is batter..
charging time= 4-5.5 hr
discharging time= 20-30 hr (i also using 8-10 hr wifi..) ;)
i got main difference in A116 and A116i is only android OS and cost.
A116i is successor of A116.
A116 use 4.1 or 4.1.2 (preloaded) , upgradable with 4.2.1
A116i use 4.2.1 (preloaded).
both phone's price difference is also very much..!!
A116 price is 3.5k-5.5k more then A116i.!!
if my post is helpful to you, like this post (by pressing 'Rating +' button)
i have deposited my CAnvas HD to Service Centre from two weeks ago but till not response came from there side so wat to do
I bought this phone in august 2013...without any doubt...i say this is the best cell phone in this range..everything is perfect...battery was not so good (2000 mah for 5 inch ips display) but after update to android 4.2 its performance and battery backup has increased significantly ..love this phone :)
Yeah same problem for me 2months back that is Board Problem i sent to Service center they changed Mother board for that now it is Good
my battery getting drained so fastly when I was kept my mobile for charging after 32% its directly jumping to 100%..after that when I was stopped charging and ready to use my mobile from 100% battery upto 75% to 70% k but that its draining to 0% very fastly I am getting irritating by this mobile.......for this I need one solution plz anybody there to tell for this problem....thanks in advance....
Srikanth, 03 Feb 2014I am using Micromax canvas for last 2 years it was wonderful and amazing .., i loved it :) This was launched only in Feb' 2013. Wondering how u r using it for past 2 years. I'm using this shit for last 6 months. With below normal usage, i got the faulty mother board replaced within 2 months. Never ever buy these kind of chinese phones. Go for Samsung, Nokia, HTC or Sony.. Branded is always Branded.
The worst micromax canvas hd..please dont buy...go for samsung or any other...it may cost but its good for you guys...
I am using Micromax canvas for last 2 years it was wonderful and amazing .., i loved it :)
Guys...Dont compare Micromax A116 Canvas HD with any other mobiles. Then You'll get confused.
I have been using this mobile for past one year.
These are the things that i got from my A116:
1. Screen & touch - Both are awesome. For this price tag, it far beyond my expectation. Screen saturation level will be less, but if you watch an 1080 or 720p video, it's a complete delight with high clarity.
2. Overall handling- its a slim & nice to handle. Its hard to find a great cover/case, but u can get nice flip cover that protect your HD screen.
3. Overall Network connectivity - I've used both 2G & 3G connections in my HD. both works flawlessly. In 3G Airtel, believe it or not! I've downloaded 1GB data within 15 mins.
4. OTG - Support. Its a awesome technology & a great plus point for this phone. That's why we call it as Smart Phone. I never carry a laptop in order to transfer items to pendrive. I'll copy that to my mobile SD card & i'll carry my OTG cable. That's it.. whenever wherever i need those data..ZOOM...That's it.
This OTG facility will also allows you to play games in your Canvas HD through a Joystick. It's awesome. Isn't?
5. UPGRADE TO Jelly bean 4.2.1 - THIS IS MAIN PRO IN MY CONCERN. In initial stage i was frustrated because i can't move my games to external SD card, so that i cant play High End Graphics Games ( games more than 600MB - 1 GB).But now, because of this upgrade, your EXTERNAL SD CARD WILL SWAP WITH INTERNAL SD. i.e, your SD CARD MEMORY WILL BE YOUR DEFAULT MEMORY. So I'm having 32GB (Sandisk ultra class 10) memory card. So now, my internal memory is 32GB!!! Can you believe it..I'm now playing High end graphics games such as The Amazing Spider Man, The NFS most wanted, The BatMan the Dark Knight Rises, FIFA 14, etc..which are of more than 2GB in their size.
1. You wont get a great Case & Cover for it.
2. you wont get a great Head phone unless you spend above 700Rs. if you really need for a hi-def music.
3. loudspeaker will be little less. It may cause you to lose some phone calls in outdoors. See youtube in order to raise the volumes of loudspeaker a little bit.
4. other than these...I can't able to find anything :)
IF YOU'VE DECIDED TO GO FOR IT....JUST GO FOR IT..DONT HEAR ANYONE...IT WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU... :)
BUY BLACK COLOUR..IT's my opinion... :)