Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to monu @ 2014-07-04 12:51 from 956R - click to readCanvas turbo is better than this model within 15000 and canvas 2 colors is also satisfactory within 9000 bucks.

• 2014-07-08 11:48
  • X05k

Go to mmx service center and update the Rom to A116i

• 2014-07-08 11:44
  • X05k

hi karan anand, i think you are right. cause after purchasing 3000mah battery my canvas hd is having wifi problem. the wifi is not working after a weak of using this battery. sometime wifi is working but the most of the time it is off and it hangs my phone.

are u having the same problem or similar to this. please tell the solution how to recover my phone.

• 2014-07-06 09:01
  • bJhB

> In reply to Manish04 @ 2014-06-27 07:33 from U{h8 - click to readSandisk 8 GB is the best.

• 2014-07-04 15:50
  • bCq0

> In reply to monu @ 2014-07-04 12:51 from 956R - click to readPrice is the main advantage.

• 2014-07-04 15:47
  • bCq0

Hi frisnds , this mobile looking very good. Please give me advantage of using this mobile

• 2014-07-04 12:51
  • 956R
  • F

Well guys I am here to tell you what can happen if you use 3000mAh battery in your canvas HD ...well recommended battery is 2000mAh and it is imparitive that you use that only ...the conciquences of using 3000mAh battery will damage motherboard of your phone ..and also you won't be able to tune your phone to 2000mAh battery again ..as your phone will get habitual to more power input ...
Well this is the best I could tell you ...further do as you wish .....thanxx for reading ...

• 2014-07-04 10:33
  • 2@yR

Micromax is a big fraud for normal people.
If you are planning to purchase a Micromax mobile phone, Drop the idea. Its a worst company in Mobile industry.
I purchased Micromax A116 HD in Octobert 2013, Within 8 months only I found its mother board got failed.
I gave servising in S3 CommunicationsCenter(Bangalore,Jayanagar 4th block)on 23-june-2014 and Still(now 45 days is over) I have not recived my mobile,the servicing center guys are saying like once mobile is come will call you.I met them around 10 times and I called to they morethan 20 times.

Pls pls pls ...I am requesting to all guys don't purchace this mobile company (I never seen like this Micromax Servicing (Its worst servicing ))...

• 2014-07-04 09:31
  • PU8$

No doubt it is good phone than turbo.pic quality too good but memory low but u can use clean master.

• 2014-07-03 20:36
  • u7Ls

micromax nothing like anything......

• 2014-07-03 12:54
  • KAfp

guess plz dont ever buy micromax mobile in life it is worst quality from others, and the service is also too too slow of it.

• 2014-07-02 20:14
  • u1AT

> In reply to BLAZE @ 2014-06-27 18:36 from U@bU - click to readit's a battery problem you must replace it with a new one than see

• 2014-07-02 15:15
  • 2@eQ

> In reply to Gennext @ 2014-06-23 09:14 from rx7P - click to readThe GPS work pretty good.

• 2014-07-01 12:55
  • XNtq

canvas hd is good...but internal memory is not satisfid..

• 2014-07-01 12:01
  • Mfxc

> In reply to Pop @ 2014-07-01 08:37 from bJe} - click to readI agree with u,me bought this awesome on march 2013,i m satisfy with this phone,still no problem for me with this handset.waiting 4 kitkat update

• 2014-07-01 11:22
  • Xu@Z

hi guys
few days back in normal condition i got a message that my internal sd card is damaged & no network was detected.

i formatted my internal sd card & imei no was showing invalid.

i tried to send imei no. using engg. mode but it says ap failed to send.

since i have very little knowledge about android, please suggest me the best way to solve this issue.

my phone has jellybean 4.1.

can i upgrade it to 4.2 in this situation????????

since it has been a headache to me since few days please help me out.................

thanx in advance
milan, Nepal

• 2014-07-01 09:22
  • PA$V

Hi guys
I purchased this phone 11th of may 2013 n today is 1st July 2014. So i completed my one year, that s totaly 13 months and 20 days. So in this total time period i never gt any prblm. Its fall down 3 to 4 times. I used it like any thing. No battery issues, no camera issues, no OS issues, no gaming issues, no net work issues, no hardware issues......in one word no issues. In total time period once it went to service center thts only fr the sw update (official update of 4.2.1 jelybeam ).
Display clarity is too good.
Gaming is as smooth as i played first time with it after purchase.
Camera clarity is good, U wll satisfy.
Gps working good
Browsing is superb.
Battery lasting is till same as I opened it frm box, tht s one day full with one charge. Thts really good fr a 5" HD display.

And main thing s OTG. this s d part whr really U can feel proude to use this set. Not only d pendrive U can use mouse , keyboard, card reader. And here lot of models frm d family called BRANDED gt down. Whn i m using pendrive to give thm data frm my mobile its really watchable.

Sme guys complaining abt dis set. Thy are right. Bt one thing to remember it s a electronic product n more over a mobile. With big brands people r facing problem. If anyone wants proof go to any branded service center n see. One more thing if branded mobiles dnt v any issues thn why thy v this much of service centers.
Lets leave all those things. This s a awesome model with best quality n performance. Now a days lt of models r available in market bt if anyone wants to by dis one close ur eyes n go fr it...

• 2014-07-01 08:37
  • bJe}

> In reply to night crawler @ 2014-06-27 09:49 from PUMw - click to readyes you can
if it can fit in mobile

• 2014-06-29 10:58
  • X0xG

> In reply to jameelahk @ 2014-06-17 13:41 from bERj - click to readThanks for your comment on a116 now without any fear i can purchase this mobile thanks a lot friend....

• 2014-06-28 10:21
  • PEmS

canvas hd will get update kit kat by the end of jully
all things will get right.. enjoy it

watch this video

• 2014-06-28 05:45
  • uuew
Total of 11019 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.