Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

Yap the battery backup is very poor and there is no room for apps....hey can anyone tell how to make external storage as the default storage....pls dont tell to go in settings and change from internal to external.....any other suggestions....

• 2014-03-25 05:13
  • rAW%

I m using canvas hd for nearly 1 year. Its a good phone. But the issue i have faced is with the music playlist. After the file transfer from laptop to the phone, the storage option automatically changes from the external to the internal storage and also the playlists created earlier disappears automatically. Sometimes this happens also after the reboot. I have lost my playlists several times by doing so. Can any one is able to solve this issue.?

• 2014-03-24 09:06
  • YT1m

hello every one Zen ultra 701hd phone in 8500rs;

much better than this phon go for zen;;;;;

• 2014-03-24 03:04
  • tUdx

what iz da price of a battery.... can i buy it online...if i can den giv me da link..pls...thanks guys

• 2014-03-23 04:40
  • t}UK

> In reply to canvas player @ 2014-03-21 10:34 from X0A@ - click to readJust change the battery

• 2014-03-22 10:29
  • Xuv3

> In reply to Mad4Mobile @ 2014-03-17 18:03 from bC1a - click to readyou dont want to buy a wire your phone has wifi connectivity and your dongle has to connect with wifi

• 2014-03-22 02:15
  • U{QA

> In reply to Sicon @ 2014-03-16 19:15 from bCH} - click to readhow it is possible?????

• 2014-03-21 21:35
  • 7tNu

> In reply to canvas player @ 2014-03-21 10:34 from X0A@ - click to readhello bro same problem here iam also faced the same problem u want to change battery or motherboard of ur phone present my phone at care shop

• 2014-03-21 21:29
  • 7tNu

> In reply to canvas player @ 2014-03-21 10:34 from X0A@ - click to readu should download battery hd in google play store. then u see how battery back up stays?? i ve purchased this phone, i ve download that app, my phone battery back up is good.

• 2014-03-21 21:19
  • t}e2

anyone suggests me pls....when i charged my phon to100% it has down to 10% in 20-30 mins....what should i do.....im in big trouble with my battery

• 2014-03-21 10:34
  • X0A@

sir i wanna purchase this mobile i.e. canvas Hd so pls tell me can i bought this mobile or canvas 2.2 or upcoming nokia X+ or XL ... X+ is a new phone so is this a good phone to buy or purchase only android phone like canvas Hd ... what is your view pls tell me at amittomar287@gmail.com .
if you know more about other mobile in the range of 11,000/- then u can also tell me

• 2014-03-20 11:23
  • iwsN

This is the worst fone I have seen ever. This is all I wanted to say. I think micromax should start manufacturing PAGERs instead of cell fones.

• 2014-03-20 01:48
  • vGTR

> In reply to Sicon @ 2014-03-16 19:15 from bCH} - click to readHwz dis possible....
Can u explain me hw to do..

• 2014-03-19 20:19
  • vQ{r

in the philippines, this phone is named Myphone a919i duo..something like rebranded(im not so sure if the word "rebranded" fits here).
it's predecessor is Myphone a919 duo which looks so similar with micromax a110 canvas 2.
i guess micromax and myphone are the same companies.. just a guess.. myphone iceberg mini is similar to that of micromax turbo too.
i bought this phone last year, june 22, and there's not so much of a problem except for that a little too sensitive touch screen..camera is just ok..i still love my old samsung s2.. it's still much better when it comes to camera, but in fairness to canvas hd, i think it's great for internet browsing and reading. my charger just quit working 2 weeks ago..dont know why but i used it well with all the necessary care in handling it..probably it just easily wears..my friend who has this phone had the same problem with the charger too.
if u are on a tight budget and u just want to browse the web, a little bit of gaming (memory is too low for some games which consume a lot of space..some apps cant be moved to sd card, or have pictures for facebook or instagram uploads (just download some apps like line camera if u want to edit ur pics especially in low light conditions), then this phone may suit you.

• 2014-03-18 17:00
  • v0qZ

> In reply to Nare @ 2013-05-21 11:33 from uv$U - click to readAre you able to get this Ear piece voice problem resolved? If so please post solution.

Thanks in advance

• 2014-03-18 10:12
  • bEPs

If the default setting of your canvas hd camera is 6 mega pixel then change the preview size to 4:3 in the setting menu of the camera then it will automatically change to 8 mega pixel......:-)

• 2014-03-18 04:48
  • bELI

I have a Tata Photon broadband connection and use a Photon+ dongle. It is mostly used in my laptop. Is it possible to access internet in my Canvas HD with the help of the dongle? Should I have to buy a connecting wire for that?

• 2014-03-17 18:03
  • bC1a

micromax canvas HD A116 battery is very poor please change

• 2014-03-17 11:49
  • uvew

all handset is okey report dude...but if any kind of issue happen with ur handset...then service center is verryyyyyyyyyyyy bad................now its depeand on ur handset ..

• 2014-03-17 11:28
  • PA7Y

> In reply to Sicon @ 2014-03-16 19:15 from bCH} - click to readdear how we can change ..!!!

• 2014-03-17 11:23
  • PA7Y
Total of 10713 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.