Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

Hello ppl.. I am facing a small problem.. wen I open the default browser or operamini.. n minimize it... then again open it.. the page which I have opened goes back to the home page.. doesn't remain on the page I had opened.. can anyone gimme a solution..

• 2013-09-13 05:25
  • HsJH

> In reply to Vikranth @ 2013-09-10 15:01 from ttYk - click to readHello dude, i want to buy this phone coz i'm a game lover boy.at this low price i think this the best phone i ever seen till now, but i want to know that when i played any game on it then the device will lagged like hanged or heated or some gpu intesive problem is there or not.
And really this device can play 1080p videos means full HD.
And the finally is camera quality is to bad but i'll consider it.
Should I go for it or not,, it decided on ur review,, n thanks dude i think i made myself vry clear.

• 2013-09-12 19:37
  • t}E1

> In reply to raviteja21 @ 2013-09-12 11:15 from uv${ - click to readThnk u...

• 2013-09-12 18:11
  • rKJJ

> In reply to raviteja21 @ 2013-09-12 06:19 from uv${ - click to readi tried everything, i tried differrent voda sim also, but it does nt work, and finally i gave it to customer service center on 6th aug, but they also dnt have any idea abt that problem...

• 2013-09-12 18:10
  • t1$B

> In reply to nik @ 2013-09-11 19:47 from rKJb - click to readBlindly go with 32gb..

• 2013-09-12 11:15
  • uv${

> In reply to sd @ 2013-09-12 05:47 from t1$A - click to readAre u sure that your sim card is working fine with another mobile?? If not check it! If sim is OK, Then try this.. Go to Settings>more>Mobile networks>Network operators>select sim>Then select choose automatically.
Thanks.

• 2013-09-12 06:19
  • uv${

> In reply to raviteja21 @ 2013-09-11 20:14 from KA5D - click to readI m facing the network issue whenever i use my voda sim.

• 2013-09-12 05:47
  • t1$A

> In reply to sD @ 2013-09-11 19:23 from t1$A - click to readMay I know the issue you are facing?

• 2013-09-11 20:14
  • KA5D

Hey frnzz..presently m using an 8 gb memory crd in my canvas hd jellybean 4.2 but want to use a higher memory crd...some people say that putting 32 gb card will hang th phone..is it true?? Will it affect the performnce of the phone? Should i buy a 16 gb crd or 32gb is ok to buy? Pls help me out...

• 2013-09-11 19:47
  • rKJb

can any one give me the link frm where i can send mail to the micromax authority

• 2013-09-11 19:23
  • t1$A

Hey guys i am using these phone from last 1 month and i can say it is comparable to galaxy s3...yes its comparable to galaxy s3..i rooted these phone also and its so famous between developers that they are already out with awesome roms.
No lag..you can even play high graphics games such as asphalt 8 or gangstar 4.
Dont go for other phone under these price range like xolo or splice which is comparable to canvas hd coz micromax will provide you far more better services and device is also more popular so advatage of any support over internet also..
These is my review which is only based on extensive phone usage
Yes even the battery life is good not the best but last for 810hrs of extensive usage and 1824hrs of mild usage

• 2013-09-11 18:27
  • tUpQ

I am enjoying using this phone. This phone is worth price.... thnks micromax...

• 2013-09-11 17:13
  • w43M

guys plz suggest me should I go with canvas hd or not.......or with ny other mobile....I want to buy mobile under 20k plz suggest me which mobile will be bst...in dis range...!!

• 2013-09-11 15:24
  • Hkq4

I'm using this phone past 1 month.And no problems with diaplay and no lagging games play good.also we can watch 720p movies easily with help of MX player....camera quality not up to mark...but once updated to jelly bean 4.2 its camera quality is good...I updated mine to jelly bean 4.2.1 and no issue with 4.2 jelly bean.. GPS locks little faster than 4.1...overall this phone is a vfm...

• 2013-09-11 14:24
  • uvtk

My experience towards this mobile is very good. But one thing I'm bothering is, What happens if the Power/Unlock button is damaged??!! Because I got my first handset with that problem and thanks for flipkart replacing it with new one.
The basic build quality of the button is very poor/cheap. If something goes wrong with it(after 3 to 4 months) we cant turn on screen.. **That too we have to press that button very often..** We cant claim for new one or going to service center is useless.. Anybody here is feeling like me..
Thanks.

• 2013-09-11 12:08
  • uv${

> In reply to vivek kumar @ 2013-09-11 06:18 from vGBW - click to readis it really good phone?

• 2013-09-11 10:36
  • rJ$T

Hey guys.anybody knows that what is phone idle.this system eats about my 40% of battery.plz guys help me

• 2013-09-11 10:28
  • KFP}

• 2013-09-11 10:27
  • KFP}

> In reply to MANYA @ 2013-09-11 07:03 from vweH - click to read@Manya:
For your questions:

1- Yes this phone is worth paying. 3 Years??? "Can't comment on this coz I have never used any phone for 3 years."

2- It's good if you fight and take a new piece instead of servicing the defective phone.
As informed in my earlier replies if you find any issues within a week or month better to replace the phone instead of servicing it, coz after servicing also day by day u'll find many issue.

3- Aramse you can install applications like facebook, WatsApp and most of the games. You can't install games which are more than 1.7GB***
About movies, y do you want to save the movies, songs and videos in internal memory(1.7 gb)?? Take a memory card and store the date in it. (Go for 32gb or 16gb "class 10" memory card- Kingston or Transcend).

*** This internal memory depends on operating system. If the operating system is jelly bean 4.1 then your internal memory will remain 1.7 GB only. Whether you insert memory card or not it will remain constant.

If the operating system is jelly bean 4.2 then your internal memory will be the storage capacity of your micro sd card. Eg: If you have purchased 32gb micro sd card and inserted in your phone then your internal memory will be 32gb and external memory will be 1.7 gb visa-versa. But, this operating system has many issue. So, I recommend you to use jelly bean 4.1 and sacrifice the internal storage space. Wait for jelly bean 4.3.

4- If you have decided to buy this phone go for it!!! If you have second thoughts about this company then wait for "SONY XPERIA C" which has same features. Also, as said earlier if you know any1 from US try to get Nexus 4. Worth it!!!

I hope you found this helpful!!!
Cheers :)

• 2013-09-11 08:33
  • t1$E

what are the main differences in canvas hd and canvas 4?

• 2013-09-11 07:15
  • rJ0u
Total of 11145 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.