Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

the phone is very good but mmx service is not proper& speedy. i hv brought phone before three months my phone was restart autometik so i sand it at service center from last two months but it do not come today so the service center is vwry poor to give propre service to costumar

• 2013-09-08 09:36
  • U$4j

> In reply to kaaaaaar @ 2013-09-07 16:50 from 7tJw - click to readGuys I'll would inform you that battery issue like some of you experiencing (sudden drop to 15% or 13% while using the phone or when u restart or power off and power on the phone) is due to jelly bean 4.2.1 software..
If you downgrade to 4.1.2 there is no issue... I have examanied myself by flasshing my mobile several times.. 4.2.1 has several issues... 4.1.2 is totally perfect but ull be disappointed with internal storage thats it...

• 2013-09-08 08:09
  • t1$L

> In reply to mani @ 2013-09-06 20:01 from U{PU - click to readI am using canvad hd since its release....it is d best phone.....i chose it over iphone 4...so u can guess which is best...awesome cam quality...apps does not hang....smooth touch...

• 2013-09-08 07:10
  • rKA0

plz buy this phone bcoz of quality and as compare to samsung or nokia haradware and all the feautures are too exellent..if u want to buy the same feauture for samsung u can pay above 23k.....

• 2013-09-08 05:32
  • U@pi
  • aribam jason sharama
  • Rating0

Can anyone tell me..about d camera perfomance of MICROMAX CANVAS HD.?

• 2013-09-08 05:11
  • XuEq

> In reply to N500 @ 2013-09-06 09:26 from t}Af - click to readcanvas hd is an awesome phone ...
nd i bought it 1 mnth bck nd got 4.2.1 android out of the box ...no lags gaming is smooth..

• 2013-09-07 20:49
  • tUpn

i bought this phone 1 month ago..its simply awesome i love this phone
nice nd sharp display ., gaming is super..no lag at all.. , battery backup is ok..
but camera quality is is not so good in indoor ..outdoor camera is super.. nd speaker is only medium...
totally super product from MICROMAX.... !!

• 2013-09-07 20:36
  • tUpn

> In reply to nitesh(nick) @ 2013-09-07 10:48 from Xuyx - click to readCan anyone tell me , How to on the flash of this mobile while video recording

• 2013-09-07 19:02
  • Hkqw

The response at service centers is very poor otherwise mobile is good.Please check the condition at initial stages bcas sometimes battery is loosely fitted.

• 2013-09-07 18:06
  • ut2N

same problem please help me my canvas hd
my prblm are battery 35 to 13 % just 5 min help m
e frnds

• 2013-09-07 16:50
  • 7tJw

i m using this ph. frm last 1 mnth..cell ks jst osum.. touch‚speed‚ video quality‚ camera quality evrythng is jst superb bt flash is not too gud in comparisn to samsung mobile..

• 2013-09-07 10:48
  • Xuyx

Micromax Customer service is Very bed....I have Purchased Mobile canvas HD but within 4day mobile stop work after 1month not given specified reason...

• 2013-09-07 10:46
  • t}5H

its better to buy Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 rather than this.

• 2013-09-07 09:55
  • 7wxh

> In reply to mani @ 2013-09-06 20:01 from U{PU - click to readGo for Micromax HD. Its an awesome phone.

• 2013-09-07 08:49
  • t1$G

> In reply to mike99 @ 2013-09-04 19:28 from u1Ei - click to readmicromax canvas hd

• 2013-09-07 08:34
  • 9DHm

> In reply to N500 @ 2013-09-06 09:26 from t}Af - click to readI am using micromax canvas hd last two month and had no problem at all ,phone works smothly play allmost all hd game video is very sharp and camera quality is ok..suggest to buy this phone...

• 2013-09-07 06:43
  • KFP}

Hi guys im using lg optimus l7, everything is ok with it except the ram, it takes atleast a min to load the home screen wheb ever I open an application, I like using lot of apps, I'm planning to buy hd but after reading some comments here im somewhat afraid to buy it. Some one had posted that its touchscreen is working automatically because of its heat,, I like using my mobile regularly, is it fine with hd to downland and use somany apps, or it will hang up like some other chainese mobiles, pls suggest me weather to buy hd or to be with my lg

• 2013-09-06 20:25
  • U{PU

Hi guys I'm using lg optimus l7, everything is good except the ram, I got full of apps on my phone, so it takes atleast a min to load the homescreen. I'm planning to buy hd, but after seeing the comnents I'm somewhat confused weather to keep my lg or to buy hd, some one posted here that hd's touch screen is working automatically because of its heat,,, I always keep using my phone regularly, it may produce heat, is hd good or not, can it bare the heat, so some one pls suggest me the answer weather to go for hd or to be with my lg

• 2013-09-06 20:01
  • U{PU

> In reply to vivek @ 2013-09-05 18:52 from X0NW - click to readWhat else have you left my hero

• 2013-09-06 15:43
  • uu0C

> In reply to anki @ 2013-09-03 13:14 from t}8X - click to readThank you so much.

• 2013-09-06 12:08
  • U@bv
Total of 11101 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.