Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

i brought canvas hd but its not playing 720 wmv video i tried on mx player but its lagging....what to do plz help me...

• 2013-09-05 16:45
  • U$4j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-05 14:12 from t}AX - click to readI using this for 2 weeks now. No issues. It's value for money. Go for it

• 2013-09-05 16:15
  • CS8e

Hi, guys.., m planning to buy hd bt very much confusd. I read lot of review.... 14 k big amount for me. I m nt woried abt handset coz any company handset may b faulty (very less chances there) bt after service is heart of any company. And in ahmdabad mmx has provid 1 center and service is worst ever. My cousine has canvas 2 stil workng fine. Bt he said it depend on ur luck .he saw always a long queue at center full of prob.. Guys i bought nokia 206 got keypad prob. Went to center they just solved it within 1 hour . I thought it would take 1 or 2 day. That is service. Where mmx taking 1 or 2 month ar per reviews. M nt criticisd mmx. Bt they should take care of service . When service become fast i bet mmx cn b no. 1.....and one thng user hu r apreciating hd are old nt more than 4 mnths. Selling should nt priority 4 mmx bt service should best so that every 1 cn rely on mmx......mmx s doing great pls mmx look at service., thanx
sory 4 bd english ... My view

• 2013-09-05 14:12
  • t}AX

Hey guys...can anyone tell me how to clear the ram? Also my external memory card doesn't reflect on setting>apps...

• 2013-09-05 07:01
  • XuBf

Can we play asphalt 8 in mmx cnvs hd ??????

• 2013-09-05 06:16
  • t}Fp

> In reply to ramu546 @ 2013-09-04 19:18 from Xu}E - click to readDownload pda net app......

• 2013-09-05 03:48
  • rAWs

> In reply to mike99 @ 2013-09-04 19:28 from u1Ei - click to readgo fort canvas,dont think about core or m and forget about lumia

• 2013-09-04 21:14
  • t}PD

my canvas hd r update to jb 4.2 yesterday at goahati but my prblm not solve battery 35 to 13 % just 5 min help m
e frnds plc

• 2013-09-04 19:29
  • t1$A

i want a smartphone for best gaming perfomance and camera quality. which one i should go for
xperia M
galaxy core
micromax canvas HD
lumia 720 ??

• 2013-09-04 19:28
  • u1Ei

How to connect to PC n use internet..??

I tried but not succeded..

I went to settings>more options >Tethering&portable spot>WiFi on> USB ticked...

Then connected to PC with USB cable..but no use...we need to install drivers.. installed.. but how...

Please help me...

• 2013-09-04 19:18
  • Xu}E

> In reply to ramu546 @ 2013-08-30 19:05 from Xu{C - click to readThen dnt use electronic device ......dude

• 2013-09-04 18:30
  • XuLr

Frnds can someone suggest me out of micromax canvas HD & Samsung galaxy GRAND which one is far better

• 2013-09-04 16:21
  • rKWj

> In reply to mature male @ 2013-09-04 12:44 from Lbws - click to readpurchased 116a with in few days connectivity problem started u hv to re start cell every day to receive and sand msg or call .went to service centre at vashi fantasea . I think they hv been trained to throw customer out . bring yr bill ,we wants to check if it is Gray market product.
i think there service centre is horrible .. please think 10 times before buying micromex .only if U R lucky it is ok otherwise no after sales service.......

• 2013-09-04 15:12
  • X}sP

dear anki,i am oscillating between galaxy s4 and micromax 116 canvas HD.your comments about canvas HD is enticing me to buy one.but i am a guy who dont want any problem in a new phone and hate going to service centre.
what do u sujjust?

• 2013-09-04 12:44
  • Lbws

I need hlp whether 2 buy micromaxhd or samsung. Going through d cmnts micromax is nt gud. Is it so? M confused.

• 2013-09-04 12:16
  • XuiB

> In reply to Indian @ 2013-09-04 10:05 from w4Y9 - click to readur are not indian

• 2013-09-04 11:45
  • FYjF

> In reply to anki @ 2013-09-03 13:14 from t}8X - click to readI agree to Anki... I am using the phone and its great for what the price is

• 2013-09-04 10:28
  • M{mM

This is a piece of shit ive ever seen. Just dropped once from short distance.. It automatically switches off and never turns back. These are cheap chinese use and throw mobiles.. Most of them are from BLU brand. Poor display. Being a HD color reproduction is far far low when even compared to low-end Samsung phones..

Branded is always branded!!!

• 2013-09-04 10:05
  • w4Y9

low cost good phone

• 2013-09-04 10:02
  • 2W9N

Think 1000 times before buying micromax mobiles, I will post this every day in each post of micromax to create awareness.
I bought A110, almost 8 months ago (was Proud same as others). Trust me, at the first look Micromax mobiles will look and work awesome, as time goes it will start heating up, touch screen may run on its own, accessories may not work. Then comes the problem, Finding service center by calling micromax customer care try it now- its next to impossible, E-mail them they will never answer. Submitting ur mobile at service center-Next to impossible (200 to 300 customers per day service centers can handle 10 customers per hour average). Finally the problem will never be solved and you will never find a person to complain about the system how these people will work.
My mobile A110 is at surat service center for the past 02 months (Touch screen works on its own I know digitizer needs to be replaced but they are not doing), Before buying visit service center first and u will never buy.

• 2013-09-04 08:35
  • PAtf
Total of 11071 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.