Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to Vikranth @ 2013-09-10 15:01 from ttYk - click to read@ Vikranth

Plz read my post & post ur view asap

• 2013-09-11 07:05
  • t}Ar

Hiiii

Dear all

M finally planning to buy this phone today. kindly post your valuable suggestions for my following questions
1) 1st time m planning to buy micromax, as m samsung user.Is it worth..? bcoz i use 1 phone upto 3 years minimum.
2) yesterday m cousin bought canvas plus but immediately today automatically the software collapsed. Service station had committed to replace piece with new one. m afraid...
3)4 gb internal memory...1.7 user available, is it sufficient..? as my requirement is wtsup, face book and games, movies.?
4) After long waiting period finally m prepared to buy a smart phone financially and mentally

Dear friends kindly help me. fast

• 2013-09-11 07:03
  • vweH

> In reply to sekhumrs @ 2013-09-10 10:24 from Hkqs - click to readDear that charger problem,use Samsung Sony or lg charger u can resolve problem . Quality of Micromax charger is very bad so use other branded charger

• 2013-09-11 06:39
  • uviI

Very nice phone .

• 2013-09-11 06:18
  • vGBW

Hi I want to buy canvas a116hd.can any one suggests me about its charger,battery back up,camera clarity,and applications ,and .Operating speed.thanks

• 2013-09-10 21:39
  • Hkqw

can any one plz till me how to downgrade micromax canvas hd to 4.1.2 bcoz i hve face many problm in 4.2 specially my batty hs been spoil so i want to downgrade to 4.1.2 kindly give me suggstn

• 2013-09-10 21:10
  • rANI

> In reply to tiny @ 2013-09-10 16:27 from U@q% - click to readDear am using d same charger that micromax given... i also tried with another micomax mobile charger but the same occuring.... another company charger wil solve my pblm? Am not telling bad to my hd.... its awesome phone that i ever used... no one can match with my hd....

• 2013-09-10 18:11
  • Hkqw

> In reply to sekhumrs @ 2013-09-10 10:24 from Hkqs - click to readDude don worry ntn s wrong wit ur mobile t s with ur charger t s takin less input of power like our smartphones require 1ma of power charging to work properly but ur charger s inputin like 0.5mah so try other chargers like Samsung or HTC or Nokia t ll work properly but don buy local chargers as u ll face d same prob hope t helped

• 2013-09-10 16:27
  • U@q%

> In reply to Suraj @ 2013-09-10 11:04 from HkqX - click to read@Suraj: Bro I would like to inform you that you can use this phone for 5hrs continuously without letting the display off. I have examined myself.

• 2013-09-10 16:13
  • ttYk

> In reply to Mithun1990 @ 2013-09-10 15:19 from vIax - click to read@Mithun: I'm sorry to inform you that there is no recent news about jelly bean 4.3. But the update should be rolled out in month of November.

• 2013-09-10 15:32
  • ttYk

> In reply to Vikranth @ 2013-09-09 09:55 from ttY0 - click to readHi Vikranth can you please tell me is there any information about android 4.3 releasing date for Micromax canvas hd. If you know please share. Thanks in advance

• 2013-09-10 15:19
  • vIax

> In reply to Truth @ 2013-09-10 11:05 from uv${ - click to read@Truth: I'm using this phone from march 2013. To be frank till now I haven't faced even a single problem. I have experimented many things using this phone n never bricked the phone (flashing the phone more than 10 times, rooting, unrooting and swapping the internal memory). One word phone is super cool.

I can suggest any1 to take this phone but if you know any1 in US then better get nexus 4 from der coz in US it's $250 ie, 16000rs.

If I want to talk about this phone (Micromax A116) than you should be lucky enough to get a undefected piece from box. If you come across ny issue within a week o month from the date of purchase than u shud fight n exchange a new phone rather to give the phone for service.

If you don't find any issues than be happy to keep this phone. Nothing will happen.

Now if I would like to talk about software:

1- Jelly bean 4.1 (version 0.16)
The best version till now I have used. (I persionally describe best for bug free issues n don't judge on new things in software)
Pro: Everything is good.
Con:
A- Internal memory will be 1.7gb
B- Display quality is low

2: jelly bean 4.1 (version 0.20)
Pro: Display quality is good
Con: I found little lags while playing games and same internal memory will be 1.7gb

3: jelly bean 4.2
This is the version which pissed me off.
Pro: Display quality good and your external micro sd card acts has internal memory.
Con: Battery issue (u may spoil the bettery) and lags while playing games.

My persional suggestion would be use "Jelly bean 4.1 version 0.16". I know some of you may be disappointed with the internal memory like ull be unable to transfer the applications to micro sd card but better use bug free rom and wait until jelly 4.3 is released.

I hope this helped u:-)
If you would like to know anything about this phone u can ask me :-)

• 2013-09-10 15:01
  • ttYk

i am so much excited about Micromax canvas...i will buy it.love u Micromax

• 2013-09-10 14:50
  • uv7C

> In reply to Rishikesh K @ 2013-04-17 09:24 from tA{n - click to readHey rishikesh.... just saw ur post that u rooted CHD...! Hoe did u do it....? Did u do it frm the service center or by urslf....? I also wanted to root it for some.additional access....bt im afraid that i mighy brick it. So please share to me step by step how to jailbreak it safely. The person at service center dont knw what root means and wont help even if he did know. So please share the A-Z procedure on rooting canvas hd.
Thanks in advance

• 2013-09-10 11:51
  • Xuv6

> In reply to vikranth @ 2013-09-08 08:09 from t1$L - click to readfrom how long r u using this mobile..please share ur opinion..

• 2013-09-10 11:05
  • uv${

> In reply to 1Life @ 2013-09-10 09:01 from uv${ - click to readHi. I am suraj and i just wanna tell u that i want this phone,but i was little bit confuse of this a116's battery just tell me, for eg, i was continuously using this device for 5 or 6 hrs in full charged, it is possible? Or the battey stands by last 3-4 hrs just tell me my frnd pls

• 2013-09-10 11:04
  • HkqX

> In reply to sekhumrs @ 2013-09-10 10:24 from Hkqs - click to readonce I faced the same issue, That time I charged my mobile through another ac plug..issue resolved
Thanks.

• 2013-09-10 10:48
  • uv${

In browsing with internet, Battery down immediately

Only thing net searching battery down suddenly

• 2013-09-10 10:31
  • Y}Kd
  • F

To all my friends, am facing one pblm with my canvas HD. When an charging my phone I can't work in that, bcoz the touch were going somewheresomewhere n even double triple touch were occurring... am so much worried... is anyone facing dis pblm? Pls fronds tel me a solution.....

• 2013-09-10 10:24
  • Hkqs

ohh i am so excited to buy Micromax A116 Canvas HD...I am saving money to buy it next month.....

• 2013-09-10 09:20
  • uvUa
Total of 11145 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.