Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

Is jelly bean 4.3 really coming for this phone if yes then when it will be available to upgrade

• 2013-09-13 14:38
  • XjeM

> In reply to N500 @ 2013-09-12 19:37 from t}E1 - click to read@N500:
I would like to inform you that my phone was getting little lagged while I played the game "Despicable Me." I do not whether its game prob or device is incompatible. But, I played the same game in xolo phone without any lags.

However, I didn't find any lags while playing most wanted, real racing, dead trigger, frontline commando. Graphic was also good. "Heat- Little (Better than other device)." I have played 1080p videos.

Device is good. Take your own decision. Cheers :)

• 2013-09-13 13:32
  • ttYj

Hi,

In my HD when i start video recording t goes to 1x zoom mode directly, is there any setting to change it to normal mode ?

• 2013-09-13 13:06
  • XM$S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-13 06:04 from Kht9 - click to readjust bought A116 on 15-6-13 power connector snaps inside the phone within three months...service centre claims it to be physically damaged and not under warranty....read the warranty virtually does not cover anything...my advice from my personal experience do not buy any micromax phone...after sale service sucks

• 2013-09-13 11:54
  • 2@v3

i wanna buy this phone but heard about the battery backup is it lower than sony xperia m is micromax phones are durable or i should go with sony or samsung plz help

• 2013-09-13 10:54
  • uur8

> In reply to Vikranth-1 @ 2013-09-11 08:33 from t1$E - click to readcan i buy this phone hw s its camera clarity and does it have ny hanging problem ? hw mny hours does the battery back up & hw is the customer service and as this is not a popula company i wan to know the performance of this product ?pl suggest me ?

• 2013-09-13 06:04
  • Kht9

Hello ppl.. I am facing a small problem.. wen I open the default browser or operamini.. n minimize it... then again open it.. the page which I have opened goes back to the home page.. doesn't remain on the page I had opened.. can anyone gimme a solution..

• 2013-09-13 05:31
  • HsJH

• 2013-09-13 05:25
  • HsJH

> In reply to Vikranth @ 2013-09-10 15:01 from ttYk - click to readHello dude, i want to buy this phone coz i'm a game lover boy.at this low price i think this the best phone i ever seen till now, but i want to know that when i played any game on it then the device will lagged like hanged or heated or some gpu intesive problem is there or not.
And really this device can play 1080p videos means full HD.
And the finally is camera quality is to bad but i'll consider it.
Should I go for it or not,, it decided on ur review,, n thanks dude i think i made myself vry clear.

• 2013-09-12 19:37
  • t}E1

> In reply to raviteja21 @ 2013-09-12 11:15 from uv${ - click to readThnk u...

• 2013-09-12 18:11
  • rKJJ

> In reply to raviteja21 @ 2013-09-12 06:19 from uv${ - click to readi tried everything, i tried differrent voda sim also, but it does nt work, and finally i gave it to customer service center on 6th aug, but they also dnt have any idea abt that problem...

• 2013-09-12 18:10
  • t1$B

> In reply to nik @ 2013-09-11 19:47 from rKJb - click to readBlindly go with 32gb..

• 2013-09-12 11:15
  • uv${

> In reply to sd @ 2013-09-12 05:47 from t1$A - click to readAre u sure that your sim card is working fine with another mobile?? If not check it! If sim is OK, Then try this.. Go to Settings>more>Mobile networks>Network operators>select sim>Then select choose automatically.
Thanks.

• 2013-09-12 06:19
  • uv${

> In reply to raviteja21 @ 2013-09-11 20:14 from KA5D - click to readI m facing the network issue whenever i use my voda sim.

• 2013-09-12 05:47
  • t1$A

> In reply to sD @ 2013-09-11 19:23 from t1$A - click to readMay I know the issue you are facing?

• 2013-09-11 20:14
  • KA5D

Hey frnzz..presently m using an 8 gb memory crd in my canvas hd jellybean 4.2 but want to use a higher memory crd...some people say that putting 32 gb card will hang th phone..is it true?? Will it affect the performnce of the phone? Should i buy a 16 gb crd or 32gb is ok to buy? Pls help me out...

• 2013-09-11 19:47
  • rKJb

can any one give me the link frm where i can send mail to the micromax authority

• 2013-09-11 19:23
  • t1$A

Hey guys i am using these phone from last 1 month and i can say it is comparable to galaxy s3...yes its comparable to galaxy s3..i rooted these phone also and its so famous between developers that they are already out with awesome roms.
No lag..you can even play high graphics games such as asphalt 8 or gangstar 4.
Dont go for other phone under these price range like xolo or splice which is comparable to canvas hd coz micromax will provide you far more better services and device is also more popular so advatage of any support over internet also..
These is my review which is only based on extensive phone usage
Yes even the battery life is good not the best but last for 810hrs of extensive usage and 1824hrs of mild usage

• 2013-09-11 18:27
  • tUpQ

I am enjoying using this phone. This phone is worth price.... thnks micromax...

• 2013-09-11 17:13
  • w43M

guys plz suggest me should I go with canvas hd or not.......or with ny other mobile....I want to buy mobile under 20k plz suggest me which mobile will be bst...in dis range...!!

• 2013-09-11 15:24
  • Hkq4
Total of 11210 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.