Micromax A116 Canvas HD - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.3
7.5
7.5

> In reply to pachhu @ 2013-09-15 12:44 from sSTw - click to readI've tried this a lot of times. I need to know how to root it easily

• 2013-09-17 02:00
  • utWn

> In reply to docshashi @ 2013-09-15 08:12 from fCZT - click to readYa...happened wid me.falled to 16% from 70%

• 2013-09-16 20:45
  • 7tAx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-14 11:01 from 9F03 - click to readits going 2 b my 1anderoid tell if this is gud or else tell me some other

• 2013-09-16 19:55
  • rJ8Z

This is good for display. But the Hydration is more compare to other devices. You will defectively feel the difference with in 2 months after using this.

• 2013-09-16 13:49
  • tUd0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-15 08:28 from t}nk - click to readAndroid kitkat???? Lol

• 2013-09-16 12:38
  • 7qLr

Heating Problem, Heat Very fast......:-(

• 2013-09-16 07:57
  • Khwt

> In reply to anvita @ 2013-09-16 05:25 from Xje7 - click to readCreative EP-630.But it doesn't have mic.

• 2013-09-16 06:52
  • uv${

Hey guys suggest some good headphones for this phone plzz.......thanks in advance

• 2013-09-16 05:25
  • Xje7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-13 19:34 from X0En - click to readThnx for the advice...

• 2013-09-15 21:44
  • rKJ7

> In reply to Abhi @ 2013-09-14 06:01 from t1$A - click to readabsolutly right mmx is an indian company and all phon parts are made in chines even apple also

• 2013-09-15 13:11
  • Px%E

Poor cell...dont go with HD ...it gets heated during game,charging,camara n net

• 2013-09-15 12:44
  • uv0U

Here's my experience with Micromax A116 in the past 4 months:

Pros:
1. No performance issue. Whatever apps I installed so far, worked fine.
2. I run the phone on WiFi for about 8 hours in a day and on 3G for about 10 hours. Not a gaming fan. I make a few calls. Battery still a quarter after 24 hours.
3. Visual indicator (blinking LED on top) helps. I keep phone on silent mode mostly and the LED helps me know that a message has arrived.
4. I have visited Micromax store once to get my headphones replaced, and I did not have any unpleasant experience. When they provide you low-cost phone, don't expect them to employ more number of service personnel.

Cons:
1. Phone runs out of phone storage space soon when many apps are installed. I'm talking about phone storage, not internal or external memory stick storage.
2. When you keep the phone flat on ground, the touch doesn't respond well.
3. In stock headphones are of poor quality. Headphones other than in stock ones don't work well. I read on internet that unchecking BesAudEnh in User Profiles will fix it, but I found the output quality to be still low.
4. My phone is white, which isn't that attractive. I found black to be good looking.
5. Camera is of poor quality. Don't even dare to zoom and click pics. You'll hate the phone for it.
6. When I connect phone to laptop and put the laptop on charging, the phone's touch doesn't respond well. Same is the case when charging in a train. No issue while charging from a direct outlet though.

• 2013-09-15 12:40
  • wdRh

i get canvas hd to 4.4 but company say that wait for android kitkat to launch cause when u were on a wifi it uses to upgrade in back ground..

• 2013-09-15 08:28
  • t}nk

I am using this fone since march 13 and went for jb 4.2 update once it became available officialy. Overall I am more than satisfied with its performance but though infrequently, I have noticed that after rebooting the battery level suddenly drops down in the range of 20%.I would like to know if anybody else has noticed this problem and is this anywys related to the jb 4.2 update. Plz suggest if any solution is available.

• 2013-09-15 08:12
  • fCZT

Is this the best smartphone under 15 k if not then what should i go for?

• 2013-09-15 07:09
  • t1$A

handle care fullyyyyyyyy.....

• 2013-09-14 22:40
  • 2WHf

Micromax has the worst after sales support. I have two micromax canvas hd phones bought at the same time and both the phones are continously giving me problems. Quality of Micromax phones is poor and thus issues with the handset starts coming up after a few days of usage.
Karbonn and Lava have better customer care than Micromax. This company's products are not worth buying.
Employees of the company who are responsible for service and after sales support are most irresponsible and non responsive. They are not at all proffessional. They are least bothered about customer's problems and do nothing to solve your problem.
I would suggest that don't invest your hard earned money on such a worthless company and equally pathetic staff. Once you have bought the phone you are are bound to face problems because of the sub-standard quality of their products and then you will be left alone to suffer with no support from the manufacturer.

• 2013-09-14 22:28
  • utw3

> In reply to sarath kiradathil @ 2013-09-14 09:35 from YQS5 - click to readshuld i buy mmx canvas hd or galaxy core??
my 1st prioroty is battry life shuld b long lastin n shuld nt lagg..

• 2013-09-14 16:10
  • Xu9U
Total of 11244 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A116 Canvas HD.