Abhi, 15 Sep 2013Dude at first micromax is not a Chinese company. Ok is made in China but Sony, apple like big ... moreabsolutly right mmx is an indian company and all phon parts are made in chines even apple also
Poor cell...dont go with HD ...it gets heated during game,charging,camara n net
Here's my experience with Micromax A116 in the past 4 months:
1. No performance issue. Whatever apps I installed so far, worked fine.
2. I run the phone on WiFi for about 8 hours in a day and on 3G for about 10 hours. Not a gaming fan. I make a few calls. Battery still a quarter after 24 hours.
3. Visual indicator (blinking LED on top) helps. I keep phone on silent mode mostly and the LED helps me know that a message has arrived.
4. I have visited Micromax store once to get my headphones replaced, and I did not have any unpleasant experience. When they provide you low-cost phone, don't expect them to employ more number of service personnel.
1. Phone runs out of phone storage space soon when many apps are installed. I'm talking about phone storage, not internal or external memory stick storage.
2. When you keep the phone flat on ground, the touch doesn't respond well.
3. In stock headphones are of poor quality. Headphones other than in stock ones don't work well. I read on internet that unchecking BesAudEnh in User Profiles will fix it, but I found the output quality to be still low.
4. My phone is white, which isn't that attractive. I found black to be good looking.
5. Camera is of poor quality. Don't even dare to zoom and click pics. You'll hate the phone for it.
6. When I connect phone to laptop and put the laptop on charging, the phone's touch doesn't respond well. Same is the case when charging in a train. No issue while charging from a direct outlet though.
i get canvas hd to 4.4 but company say that wait for android kitkat to launch cause when u were on a wifi it uses to upgrade in back ground..
I am using this fone since march 13 and went for jb 4.2 update once it became available officialy. Overall I am more than satisfied with its performance but though infrequently, I have noticed that after rebooting the battery level suddenly drops down in the range of 20%.I would like to know if anybody else has noticed this problem and is this anywys related to the jb 4.2 update. Plz suggest if any solution is available.
Is this the best smartphone under 15 k if not then what should i go for?
Micromax has the worst after sales support. I have two micromax canvas hd phones bought at the same time and both the phones are continously giving me problems. Quality of Micromax phones is poor and thus issues with the handset starts coming up after a few days of usage.
Karbonn and Lava have better customer care than Micromax. This company's products are not worth buying.
Employees of the company who are responsible for service and after sales support are most irresponsible and non responsive. They are not at all proffessional. They are least bothered about customer's problems and do nothing to solve your problem.
I would suggest that don't invest your hard earned money on such a worthless company and equally pathetic staff. Once you have bought the phone you are are bound to face problems because of the sub-standard quality of their products and then you will be left alone to suffer with no support from the manufacturer.
sarath kiradathil, 14 Sep 2013no,,,,,, my chd fell down 3 times from my bike to road... wonder... its no dameged... nothing ... moreshuld i buy mmx canvas hd or galaxy core??
my 1st prioroty is battry life shuld b long lastin n shuld nt lagg..
rishit, 14 Sep 2013hi guys i want to buy a Canvas HD but i think it can break easily cause every thing in it is ... moreno,,,,,, my chd fell down 3 times from my bike to road... wonder... its no dameged... nothing problem
Abhi, 14 Sep 2013Dude at first micromax is not a Chinese company. Ok is made in China but Sony, apple like big ... morei feel very comfort with this mobile phone beacause the processer of the phone is very fast but i face the problem in this phone not a wi-fi direct mode but overall this phone is very best
Vikranth, 14 Sep 2013@Truth: I'm using this phone from march 2013. To be frank till now I haven't faced even a sing... morePlease help me how to root n swap sd cards. Please help me. I'm struggling wit 1.77 gb internal storage
Dude at first micromax is not a Chinese company. Ok is made in China but Sony, apple like big brands are also made in China due to low labourer costs. Don't compare it with galaxy core as canvas hd is 2x powerful than galaxy core. It can give a close challenge to galaxy s3 and it wins from galaxy grand. Camera quality is good. You will get very good pictures. I have tried. So go for it and you will get a beast.
Please reply to it.