My phone is in service centre.It was only 2 months old. They said it would take 1 month to resolve the display problem. I was shocked to see that so many people are in Micromax service centre. Just like they buy the phone from showroom and next day they hit the service centre. Looked like a bazar. The phone is of Poor quality. Most of the phones are made in China but they are made of high quality with excellent customization and thats why they last long. Micromax uses cheapest of cheapest spares. Never ever think to go near Micromax. If u dare u will face the heat. Thx
ramu546, 17 Sep 2013Use chrome browser.. or Mozilla.. u can download it from play store..Opera mini is the best from google play.
Anonymous, 17 Sep 2013Is this the best smartphone under 15 k if not then what should i go for?Samsung galaxy duos s7562.
raviteja21, 17 Sep 2013Creative EP-630.But it doesn't have mic. Go get skullkandy from flipkart.
I m using 16gb class 10 micro sd card (sandisk) Since i updated my phone to jb 4.2.1 thru mmx care...once in a day phone notify micro sd card unexpectedly removed and it gets resolved only after rebooting or restarting d phone...can anyone facing d same problem???
pachhu, 17 Sep 2013check this out dude u can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSKW2l87Jy8I've tried this a lot of times. I need to know how to root it easily
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2013how can i root the phone.?what are its advantages?its going 2 b my 1anderoid tell if this is gud or else tell me some other
This is good for display. But the Hydration is more compare to other devices. You will defectively feel the difference with in 2 months after using this.
anvita, 16 Sep 2013Hey guys suggest some good headphones for this phone plzz.......thanks in advanceCreative EP-630.But it doesn't have mic.
Hey guys suggest some good headphones for this phone plzz.......thanks in advance
Abhi, 15 Sep 2013Dude at first micromax is not a Chinese company. Ok is made in China but Sony, apple like big ... moreabsolutly right mmx is an indian company and all phon parts are made in chines even apple also
Poor cell...dont go with HD ...it gets heated during game,charging,camara n net
Here's my experience with Micromax A116 in the past 4 months:
1. No performance issue. Whatever apps I installed so far, worked fine.
2. I run the phone on WiFi for about 8 hours in a day and on 3G for about 10 hours. Not a gaming fan. I make a few calls. Battery still a quarter after 24 hours.
3. Visual indicator (blinking LED on top) helps. I keep phone on silent mode mostly and the LED helps me know that a message has arrived.
4. I have visited Micromax store once to get my headphones replaced, and I did not have any unpleasant experience. When they provide you low-cost phone, don't expect them to employ more number of service personnel.
1. Phone runs out of phone storage space soon when many apps are installed. I'm talking about phone storage, not internal or external memory stick storage.
2. When you keep the phone flat on ground, the touch doesn't respond well.
3. In stock headphones are of poor quality. Headphones other than in stock ones don't work well. I read on internet that unchecking BesAudEnh in User Profiles will fix it, but I found the output quality to be still low.
4. My phone is white, which isn't that attractive. I found black to be good looking.
5. Camera is of poor quality. Don't even dare to zoom and click pics. You'll hate the phone for it.
6. When I connect phone to laptop and put the laptop on charging, the phone's touch doesn't respond well. Same is the case when charging in a train. No issue while charging from a direct outlet though.