Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.7
7.7
7.8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-11 17:36 from uu3I - click to readYou are fool.i'm using this phone for 2 years.till now i dont have any problem.hd video playback like charm.the camera quality is also good.it can handle many graphic intensive games.during playing games it does'nt heat.

• 2015-04-21 16:53
  • KAex

Both my Aunty and myself found Micromax Phones (117) gets heated up fast and I'm afraid it could result future health issues...

It is very very dissapointing that Micromax do not have Accessories and even Covers for its P650 superb Tab. Sri Lankan Phone Sellers in Liberty Plaza and Majestic City, try to discourage clients saying that Accessories and parts are scarce in Micromax which is the main reason for their price reduction...

But I love Micromax for their design and having latest O/S version, and none could beat their Prices as a real friend of Micromax Users..

• 2015-04-19 16:54
  • IWRb

> In reply to santosh @ 2015-02-20 05:03 from XuZK - click to readFlash stock rom v4 . facebook bug is resolved in it.

• 2015-04-19 04:18
  • H4Xj

> In reply to santhosh nel @ 2015-03-10 03:07 from 2Zd{ - click to readThat happened with me too. But only in tata docomo. This is because TATA DOCOMO DIVE IN WAP got selected by default. Select TATA DOCOMO INTERNET.settings>wireless & network>mobile network>access point names>tata docomo>TATA DOCOMO INTERNET. Then it will work

• 2015-04-19 04:17
  • H4Xj

Super Mobile, I am using it for pass 2 years, Super Camera and good pictures and wroth Paying for it... Super... Super..... Super......

• 2015-04-14 13:30
  • vIu3

> In reply to Nitin @ 2014-07-07 08:51 from bYDH - click to readI am also facing the same problem with my micromax phone. Donot know how to resolve, pls help...

• 2015-04-14 08:22
  • K6th

I have using this phone from last 2 yrs... Nd to till date its working like charm.. Graphics r so good.. Sound quality wid earphones r phenomenal.. Playing heavy games like a charm as i wwand too.. The look is sexy & awesome with metalic slim body... I love my magnus

• 2015-04-08 08:30
  • U{yL

excellent phone i am using for past 2 years not even a single problem with it and its camera was awesome.only minus thing is it cannot update further after reaching android 4.2.2

• 2015-03-29 12:48
  • bE8S

camera sensors r running bd.....too bd.....what to do??

• 2015-03-23 05:23
  • U{dX

whatsup app is not working with datapack please give suggestion

• 2015-03-10 03:07
  • 2Zd{

just go for it.you can compete this handset with popular brands.

• 2015-03-06 13:45
  • GRW4

> In reply to vijji @ 2014-07-08 11:50 from tU6w - click to readSame issues buddy >_

• 2015-03-02 13:49
  • tA{G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-29 18:19 from vGB6 - click to readNo.only up to 16 gb

• 2015-02-24 14:55
  • vGNH

> In reply to Suresh @ 2015-01-03 11:20 from X{h5 - click to readDownload d app face book video downloader frm playstore...u cn c d videos n enjoy....even m using d same phne

• 2015-02-20 05:03
  • XuZK

I want to recommended to all of you never buy Micromax Mobile . i bought this phone before 6 month than i had with screen touch not working . then i went to service center and i got my my phone after 30 days then some month touch working but again i m facing this problem . my brother also have micromax mobile he is also disappointed to buy micromax mobile .. if u don't want to waist ur money . Don't by this mobile or any product of Micromax if u

• 2015-02-16 08:16
  • vI1w

Bullshit....! I bought this piece on april 25th'14 .within 10 days i charged this phone on different charger and saw all screen fluctuations on the screen .i went to service station and got it changed absolutely free .since i had no problem with it till now .i sugest people to handle their handset with care .i like this device .touch is good .battery is good as long as v.less internet is used as long as 6 hrs with 2 hrs of continues calls.this devices has drawback that inbuilt memory is more occupied with unnessary application so whenever its loaded with high graphic games and desire apps ,it runs out on inbuilt memory.rest all good .mm u rock with this device with such affordable price .plz release update version to ur old device ie : 4.4.2.

• 2015-02-11 21:59
  • bJ73

i recommend not at ol to buy dis phne d worst phne ever .....touch does not work properly ,battery life is also dull

• 2015-02-11 17:36
  • uu3I

My experience with Canvas Magnus.

Do not bet your hard earned money on this one.

I would not recommend anyone to buy this product.

After buying the smartphone, in just two weeks the power button broke, luckily was fixed by taking a weeks time, by the service center.

Then the touch problems started, I was unable to stop the alarm, was unable to pick the call or disconnect, typing messages just hits all the wrong keys and host of touch related and other problems, like auto moving icons in the home screen, wifi signal reception is not good, speaker volume fluctuates, system ui not responding etc.

The touch problems were intermittent but definitely happened so many times in a day leading to huge frustration. Going back to the service center produced no results since they just gave back the phone in a couple of days saying that there are no issues even though I have mentioned that the touch problems are intermittent and definitely happens throughout. You just have to keep pressing the power button to lock the screen and then unlock again multiple times in order to get the touch to work correctly again.

Service center is going to be a bad experience.

There are occasional restarts during calls, or even call drops. Even with the quad turbo processing power, you can see the lag with the popular games like subway surfer or temple run at times.

• 2015-02-10 12:35
  • vGqe

This is opininon about Micromax review nothing personal.

I advice that no one have to purchase Micromax Mobile.

when i purchased many my friends told me that micromax mobile has touch screen issue is most common.

I ignored and purchased A117 after 11 month my touchscreen one part not functional without any reason.

Service center service is not fast. They replaced with new touchscreen and what i found that there is dust particles and finger print on touchscreen & LCD.

other problem is sometime calls came and i want to receive call that time touch screen became non responsive.

• 2015-02-08 16:18
  • utQu

Hi,

I am using micromax A117 since last 13 months and its my first Micromax phone and maybe the last. Lets start with the A117 first.

1. Build quality is not good, but its ok with the price.
2. Battery has shown its quality, now last for only 2-3 hours
3. It has been been said that there is a quick option which can detect the software update so that u can simply update the software. But no update is available till date.
4. Sometimes the phone hangs while incoming call. So neither i can receive the call nor disconnect.
5. I had some problem with the lock key as well.
6. Charging cable is not gets fit properly with the phone, its create lots of problem using phone while charging.
7. While connecting phone to my laptop using the data cable you have to safely remove your device but as mention in above in point due to no perfect fit the phone gets disconnected and guess what, i had lost all my music playlist but since I am a music lover so this is a big blow for me. Thats when I could say quality matters.

Not lets come to Micromax brand.

1. Worst customer service. I had gave my phone to service center and they said it will be repair in a week but acually its not 15 days passes And I went to customer service again and got the same response (1 more week ) Only reason parts not available. These people have no clu when the parts will come but they will always say 1 week. I asked few other people present and guess what they all were waiting for mire then a month.
2. Last but not the least send '=' (only equals sign) as a msg to any micromax phone and thier phone will be restarted. I had sent them a mail reagarding the same 6 months ago and here as well no responce.

Gudluck guys

• 2015-02-01 19:14
  • KA9r
Total of 1659 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus.