Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.9
7.9
8.0

> In reply to Karan @ 2014-09-12 03:50 from u7Jb - click to readPlz dont purchase any product of micromax a117 back sensor will not work after some time camera quality 12 mega pixel is far bed compaire to samsung 8 megapixel battery heating prob also there.....

• 2014-12-19 07:36
  • uvJY

I have been using A117 for last i year. I found it very suitable for MS office use.

• 2014-12-19 04:50
  • uvxZ

Hi friends I have been using this mobile for more than a year , i got it on Nov 13.Till now i have not faced any problem and its going great.Some three months ago the mobile fell from 5 feet height while in driving , battery , back cover everything scattered i thought its gone my goodness its functioning normally till today.Of course i had the strong flip cover.Apart from the alumunimum back everything fine.I am satsified with the mobile.I have a loaded many apps yet no signs of hang .i am not a heavy gamer so not tried into that.After the fall may be once or twice mobile restarted on its own.Thanks guys have a nice day

• 2014-12-18 09:40
  • vGnj

very poor set hanging ,restart camera ploblem & lot more ploblem since last 3-4 month my set has been kept in service centre

• 2014-12-13 10:03
  • uuVX

Go for asus zenfone 5... .. Ihave a magnus A 117 it's not working good .. There are touch pad problems......

• 2014-12-12 15:10
  • rASR

> In reply to ashim bhat @ 2014-11-12 15:35 from rJ9D - click to readSame here..i bought dis fone in feb 2014. and till now not facing any problem...xcept low muzik quality but dis is by birth in mmx..

• 2014-12-11 22:03
  • KAee

> In reply to priya18 @ 2014-11-24 08:57 from vGF3 - click to readm also facing the same prblm.. bt nt frqntly.. any soution fro this?

• 2014-12-08 15:12
  • tUi3

Canvas magnus a117 is a awsome phone since im using it frm 1 yr no prob no issues!its d bestest phne in dis budget!go for it!

• 2014-12-08 11:03
  • rA2i

Micromax A117 is really a worst handset i have ever used it keys r not working properly.
Poor service of micromax.

• 2014-12-04 13:55
  • utBw

sir where bad customer care service of micromax i brought my mobile in jan 2014 it still not completed 1 yrs it has causes its control panel problem twice in this 8 month & now the customer care r not supporting us for this..worst service of this mobile i faced forever.

• 2014-12-03 06:53
  • Kx8{

> In reply to Karan @ 2014-09-12 03:50 from u7Jb - click to readI m using a117 it has prob of heating and sensors r not working, hang prob also is there.

• 2014-12-01 14:21
  • uvPr

I bought micromax canvas a117 in Feb 14.Today I am sitting in the service centre in Trivandrum to get repaired the home keys as it stopped working since last week.Here, I heard guys are shouting over sevice man as there phones are on repair for last one year. Amazing service. Think twice!

• 2014-11-29 07:53
  • X0yF

I am using the a117 9months .It is awosme phablet .This phone flash light power is very strong on other canvas model.Overall the phone is working very good.

• 2014-11-28 12:22
  • KAeb

Micromax Canvas model a117 purchased on 10 feb. Maximum timed used by me 1 month and maximum time used by employes of micromax almost 9 months and today they again asking 45 days for replace, this is my second replace in last 9 months. """""""WHAT A COMPANY AND WHAT A PRODUCT HATS OFFFFFFFF"

• 2014-11-27 14:58
  • uw@s

hello,

my phone was working good but, today morning suddenly my phone`s home keys are not working . i restarted lot of time and reset it but still keys are not working..

can any body tell me why this has happened because of games or downloading etc...?

Any body with solution please help me out from my problem.

• 2014-11-25 08:04
  • HHHH

Hello friends,I own a micromax canvas magnus.Its been 10 months i m using it.Sometimes my cell automatically becomes dead.I have to remove battery and again on it. This has happened many a times and tday it happened for Thrice.
Plz help me ....Anyone facing this problem...?

• 2014-11-24 08:57
  • vGF3

> In reply to Narendra @ 2014-10-01 15:24 from Hkti - click to readDear Narendra
I had same issue
I purchased A117 on mar14
Uptil now i submitted phone in servuce center 3 times around 2 months
1) Hanging problem
2) Touchpad problem
3) on off key not working

Now my volume key not working
They say atleast 15 days
Also it gets hanging and hanging

I decide to go to consumer court.
If u aggree can send reply
On rjavane73@yahoo.co.in

• 2014-11-20 18:23
  • Hktm

mi mbl was mother replacement but it nnt wrking gud so dnt buy it

• 2014-11-19 18:12
  • Xu@N

its been only six months and my phone A117 is having touch problem .. if i press one thing it automatically presses various other keys and then the phone gets hang .. i have to swich of the ph and on it 20 times a day .. and the other problem is it automatically vibrates if we touch on d right hand side of the ph ... but it happens sometimes... and now i.e yesterday while the ph was in my pocket it automatically got a little crack on my screen i was amazed beacuse i didnt even drop my ph .. just a sec after i used my ph i saw a crack how could that happen i was looking my ph continuesly half of my ph screen is cracked now. its happeing it self. does d ph hav a serious problem ... why is this thing happening ? .. i too need to know where should i contact to repair my ph .. i called many micromax serv.center in blore through google but non was reachable... i hope ill get the reply soon as possible . and d address and contacts of the service center as well . thank you

• 2014-11-19 13:04
  • ttwt

i think micromax service is very bad. though it has provided various androids of very good specifications at low rates compare to others.. bt it has bad service. Even if you had bought a phone on the very day and if u noticed any problem with in a week.. they dont even provide the replacement of new handset. and if u submit ur mobile for changing parts it will take minimum one month.. and maximum time all victims know that.. i myself got my A117 after a month from service centre.. and they had changed touch screen with slightly tilted. when i asked them they replied it cant be repaired further. if they ll try touch screen might got damaged. therefore i ll say others not to buy this phones.

• 2014-11-19 09:59
  • X0x{
Total of 1617 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus.