Micromax A119 Canvas XL - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
1.9%
Total hits:
589513

Voting results

Design
8.6
Features
8.4
Performance
7.9
Votes:
9


Sort by:

Guys please help me should I buy it. ?......???????? Because reviews are good but is there any fault except low memory and does all apps like what's app fb work on it and also does it lag pls tell me I am thinking about this product or else moto g and does it have a good/great camera clearity at night as well as day and wat abt battery backup because I am using HTC Desire which has a low battery backup pls update me on this ASAP bcoz I am going day after tomorrow to take the phone. ?........

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-01 19:25
  • fCxa
  • Q

> In reply to Rjohn @ 2014-05-02 21:20 from u7GE - click to readHey, mind donating some suggestions about lenovo s850? Since you're a lenovo beauty appraiser.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-30 19:39
  • XuTH
  • R

> In reply to babu @ 2014-07-07 18:24 from fCx% - click to readthis phone was very Nice phone .

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-27 16:40
  • vwes
  • C

i liked this mobile it is very good good you should buy it. but its internal memory is less.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 09:18
  • bCg2
  • H

> In reply to dhiru @ 2014-07-18 06:13 from uw@@ - click to readHow to update to 4.4 kitkat version

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 05:29
  • 7tEh
  • R

good phone

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 11:57
  • t1$D
  • U

> In reply to Ali Rocks @ 2014-08-07 07:55 from X0Kb - click to readBro but how to upgrade it to kitkat version..? And game killer is not working in this... We can root this phone... But no use even after rooting because rooting features like game killer, bcmon, aircrack-ng, etc, are not working in this phone... Even we can't install latest clock work mode to this... Most of problems I'm suffering with... I'm not saying I hate this phone because internal feature are good and fast to use...
Anyone help me if u have any idea about rooting features...

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-09 15:21
  • fCx}
  • R

Its very fast, easy to operate with awesome features. But I want to upgrade kitkat version for this. Anybody help me pls...

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-09 15:15
  • fCx}
  • U

good phn.......nice display.....good camera.....supports good net speed....

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-07 08:26
  • uuVc
  • U

> In reply to dhiru @ 2014-07-18 06:13 from uw@@ - click to readCan u tell me from where can i upgrade it to kitkat

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-07 07:59
  • X0Kb
  • R

> In reply to varun @ 2014-07-30 21:16 from U{xg - click to readU can buy mmx canvas xl awesome phone..
Awesome Mobile
Excellent Performance
Able to Play Hd Games like Gta,Gangster,Nfs Most Wanted,Spiderman,Dark Knight Rises,Etc...
Bro Don't go for other reviews Those r Crap...
Only 1 Issue Low Internal Memory but that can sort out by Rooting the device by Frama-root n use Link to Sd..
If Micromax had given 16gb Internal Memory in this device no other mobile can compete wit this one...

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-07 07:55
  • X0Kb
  • U

great speed..

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-07 07:24
  • rKaT
  • R

> In reply to varun @ 2014-07-30 21:16 from U{xg - click to readDont buy it this phone have many faults like hanging

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-02 07:22
  • KFP}
  • R

Hi all, please anybody guide me, I have read all the specification of this phone bt still I am confused that should I buy or not. The price seems to be in my buget, seems a good phable with 6 inch screen nd 8mp camera with quard core processor. But it is not easily available in stores................please do guide me.. waiting for your suggeations and reply.
thank you

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-30 21:16
  • U{xg
  • Q

does it got wifi, wifi hotspot

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-19 16:20
  • X{XE
  • U

> In reply to appy @ 2014-07-10 07:08 from t}62 - click to readyes it upgrade to kitkat

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-18 06:13
  • uw@@
  • R

> In reply to jameel @ 2014-03-27 07:33 from bERj - click to readCanvas doodle 2 is the best features phone...
But biggest problem is in this phone...
Company not made the card slot & storage is very limited, only 16 gb... you are not able to extend it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-16 21:16
  • U{d@
  • R

hello friends!!
1. can you say me how is battery backup(i wont play games much)
2. can we move apps from phone memory to sd card?? as its internal memory is very low
Please Reply me... :)

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-16 12:08
  • ITmj
  • U

is it upgradable to kitkat os or not?

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-10 07:08
  • t}62
  • Q
Sort by:
Total of 165 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A119 Canvas XL.