Micromax A350 Canvas Knight - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5961993

8.1

Excellent phones in alll ways....as compare to another smartphone in this range

• 2015-03-27 08:42
  • 9G9p

what would be your preferred developer settings so I may apply it and not encounter any technicalities?
I know for a fact that IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE USER
and on what occasion the phone will be used on such extreme cases like Games, Video stream etc..keep in mind to all users out there that its a PHONE and not a laptop or tablet..haha..on your case, you take good care enough of your phone which is why I ask for your recommendations. :) ty

• 2015-03-26 21:36
  • tCQp

I have been suing this phone from last 6-7 months. All i can say after reading most of the reviews that most people are having problems with it but I don't know i might be lucky I haven't faced any problems. The phone is simply amazing and the camera quality is quite amazing except fot the auto focus which is not quite accurate at night and tends to leave behind white and light colored patches in the pictures but otherwise no other issues. Also i faced heating issue while playing games but then i found a solution in the developer setting in the menu where the cores can be optimized and reduced. Even running the phone at lower frequency and cores the heating issue is resolved to a great extend and no such lag is faced cause no games yet utilize the full capacity of a octa core processor. The games i have played with the processor frequency reduced without lag ate GTA 4, Asphalt 8, N.O.V.A and Modern Combat.

• 2015-03-24 17:06
  • X08M

> In reply to mukesh @ 2015-03-20 14:00 from Hktx - click to readSame problem here bro

• 2015-03-24 15:27
  • XuZx

Same problem here bro and now my phone is Delhi.

• 2015-03-24 15:25
  • XuZx

> In reply to rahul y @ 2015-03-20 10:31 from PIh3 - click to readHey bro I was also facing such type of problem, but I find one way. I just kept my cell phone in the fridge, now my phone is called by world's cooler phone !!!! :)

• 2015-03-24 06:40
  • rKUj

hello...every i suggest u guys not to buy ths micromax canvas knight.As i bought in February but after using for two weeks i started facig problem with the touch.

• 2015-03-23 15:26
  • sUT7

> In reply to Appu @ 2015-03-16 08:41 from Hkt} - click to readFrnd.Games like asphalt8,gta san,injustice can be played on it?

• 2015-03-23 08:37
  • rKat

good luck

• 2015-03-21 12:13
  • terf

> In reply to Ajay @ 2015-03-19 04:12 from U{dL - click to readbetter u buy a micromax y yureka from Amazon.com

• 2015-03-21 06:03
  • rAT4

Touch problem othrs soft keys r working but screen touch is not working

• 2015-03-20 14:00
  • Hktx

> In reply to Pradeep @ 2015-03-09 13:26 from pTtF - click to readHeyzz guyz...itz heating 2 much..wat can i do for that..

• 2015-03-20 10:31
  • PIh3

hi! besties..
I am new to buy micromax
knight..can any one guide me...to
buy...r ..nt...

• 2015-03-19 04:12
  • U{dL

> In reply to Prasad @ 2015-03-13 14:16 from tT$3 - click to readOne word I want to say Micromax is not the quality product.

• 2015-03-18 19:43
  • HsL@

> In reply to neel @ 2015-03-17 18:50 from bE8@ - click to readthere is no new update for mmx a350

• 2015-03-18 16:36
  • 2SVe

how is new update on micromax canvas a350 working..??
should i try it..??
need suggestion...!!

• 2015-03-17 18:50
  • bE8@

those getting problem of getting resolution of the camera at maximum 6 mp
u can change the ratio of screen at 4:3 from 16:9 to get the resolution of 16 mp

• 2015-03-17 13:06
  • 2Zc}

purchased the product from amazon, got it delivered well in time. But my experience with phone was pathetic.
Within one month phone started giving problems.
-not able to connect to wifi
-goes repeatedly into auto restart mode

after 2 months touch of the phone stopped responding. I gave it in the service center , where the experience was even more worst.
I have not seen such a poor after sales service by any of the mobile brands. they promised to return my phone after repair in 7-10 days.
Its been more than 45 days today, and i have not got my phone yet.
When i call the service center they do not have any information to give , other than asking me to wait for a few more days.
I am really frustrated.

can any body help me with the escalation procedure. I have already tried mailing to info@micromaxinfo.com, but of no use

• 2015-03-16 15:58
  • vGg7

> In reply to dip @ 2015-03-14 21:29 from XuZR - click to readI have been using micromax canvas 116 for nearly 2 years. It is pretty good and only problem i feel is gps positions and navigation accuracy is a bit out perform compared to samsung mobiles. And about hanging, i can say micromax can be no1 in hangfree. Ihave friends using micromax and all of that with deasent configuration showing stunning performance. No hang at all. Compared to micromax samsung and sony mobiles are hanging than micromax. Compare phones with configuration...

• 2015-03-16 08:41
  • Hkt}

I have been using micromax phones for 3 years and Knight for 4 months now.
I have used this phone in and out.
pretty decent can say!

• 2015-03-16 07:04
  • vI2M
Total of 2804 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A350 Canvas Knight.