Micromax A350 Canvas Knight - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

> In reply to bluckyb @ 2015-02-17 15:10 from uvF8 - click to readHi blucky,
This mobile is being sold @different prices in different sites..I own this mobile , bought from snap deal for 14,888 on Jan 22nd 2015.
When checked in Flipkart, the price was 25k:-p, I can't beleive it..

My display got broken and I too wanna replace it, but in service centres they are telling no accidental coverage in warranty. Also price of display replacement 13k.

• 2015-03-08 09:06
  • U{iF
  • Piyushiscool23awesom
  • Rating0

> In reply to Cartick @ 2015-03-07 20:42 from rx2h - click to readKindly disable the mi security app
It is a useless app which hangs the sysytem i also have the same problem
It was solved after disableing it

• 2015-03-08 04:12
  • uu4N

> In reply to yuvi @ 2015-02-24 19:28 from 9E6{ - click to readBro,

You can buy phones online or you can walk into a store as well and buy.

• 2015-03-08 00:15
  • vweh

i bought this a350 5 months its having a problem now itd hangs suddenly and restarts again . do any 1 have this problem or any suggestions..

• 2015-03-07 20:42
  • rx2h

what the problem in this

• 2015-03-07 11:43
  • Mfxa

Sir,
I have micromax canvas knight A350 mobile and I have problem that When I start map and open location than internet connection is always cutting down and second things is when I update inbuilt application than `application is stop` massage display.
So what I do ?

• 2015-03-07 10:18
  • 9xEh

hii run mobile in art mode

setting- devloper- select runtime- art mode

mobile will run very well in art mode

• 2015-03-06 19:22
  • YM33

How to do Hard reset this phone plz tellme any one plz

• 2015-03-06 10:07
  • utw}

> In reply to brajesh kumar @ 2015-03-03 07:54 from U@H5 - click to readGet Creative EP630 earphones.

• 2015-03-05 11:17
  • XPJc

Which phone i whould buy canvas knight or xperia z2

• 2015-03-05 07:39
  • 7tKZ

Does we will get the lollipop update for canvas a350 .......

• 2015-03-03 11:08
  • t}Af

Hi all ,
i am brajesh kumar . i buy new mobile form bihar within one month . i got problem in head phone . i complene in service center . he regsiater my problem . sumite my head phone . he toled to me with 15 days your problem removed . after 15 days .i went to service centr. he toled me next monday i give head phone . till i am go five times . but i am not got my head phone.

• 2015-03-03 07:54
  • U@H5

i am using this phone since last 4 months i dont have any problems with its battery it runs for me one day regarding heating problems download cleanmaster app from google play which will the kill the byground heating apps hence phone's temperature will be under control.

• 2015-03-01 16:38
  • utMg

> In reply to Bharat Chauhan @ 2015-02-17 12:52 from Hkt2 - click to readWith in 4months the battery got swollen.. Charge stand by is jus 1hr... It gets heated up like a iron box... Nw a new problem.. The sim card gets disconnected automatically.. I need to switch off to get it back... A worst phone ever...

• 2015-03-01 11:43
  • Hkt{

Hi All

While using the Wifi connection it is not catching the signal and browsing as like other branded mobiles , we need to switch off the mobile and switch on to catch the signal .
After 10 minutes again it back to square .

Fyki

• 2015-02-28 14:26
  • vGQU

I am using this phone from 1 yr and i think this is the worst phone i hav ever seen.battery back up is worst. It alwas over heats while playng games. Its 16 mp cam is nothg than super worst . Samsunga 5 mp cameras are better than that 16 mp camera . Over all this phone is dummm . I can score it 1.5/10 .the htc and samsung phones are better at the same price range....

• 2015-02-28 13:41
  • U{2}

> In reply to GAN @ 2015-02-01 18:54 from v$Dx - click to readI am using this phone since last 5months i found that it has heating problm but when u run heavy games not always its batery backup is ausome and its services are more then enough to beat samsung market

• 2015-02-27 23:11
  • 7tBu

I bought this phone couple of months back, the problem is whatsapp. Am unable to use this app, the app (whatsaap) works only through wifi and does not work from my sim. The worst part is when i complained the same to service centre they used some technical terms that there is a problem with the screen (but the touch screen is working fine) and that needs to be changed but dint not give a clarity of what the excat problem is, more they took my phone for service and dint not give for a month, everytime when i call up the only answer i get is they have not received the component and it will take 1 week then 10-15 days then again 15 days. They really bothered a lot finally i had i get my phone back without the service. Can anyone pls help me how to fix this whatsaap issue.

• 2015-02-27 13:15
  • 2Zd{

> In reply to Armaan @ 2015-02-13 15:25 from rx2i - click to readyes it supports

• 2015-02-26 15:52
  • uuBa
Total of 2851 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A350 Canvas Knight.