Using this phone from last 10 months,very good experience,having problem of auto restart while phone memory has full,otherwise i am not facing any other problem since last 10 months.
forgot to post few more issues:
2) Google maps crashes everytime when we start navigation after we update to the new version of maps. Only work around is that you have to restore to default from App management.
3) Updating default apps like Hike, kingsoft office, mobile security causes "Package not signed" error --> means i am not able to update Apps.
4) No sure if its general issue with all, but i get loads n loads of adds to install this app, that app, that offer this offer kind of messages in status bar.
I am not saying that this phone has only bad experiences, but if i see good feature experiences are masked because of some of the issues which i have mentioned.
Its been 8 months since i purchased this phone. below is the list of problems till now.
1) WiFi- Will not detect the connection many times, ( saved / new ) , even when connected , when you start to browse or watch a video online, suddenly wifi disconnects and if you check wifi connection is "Out of range" :-o . While my other devices ( laptop , tab etc) are happily connected. I will not be able to find and connect to wifi again until i restart my phone. Similar but not so frequent with 2G connection as well. But wifi problem is worst.
Its an OK phone... But whats bad is its service, especially. In Vizag (bright solutions). The service center has no basic human relation manners. My advice forget micromax once and for all
i have 2 of these handsets in my family. for the last few days both of them keeps on restarting without any reason. it wont even let u shut it down. no idea y its happening. this stops atleast after 10-15 min. pls suggest if any1 has a solution.
Micromax canvas knight a350 mobile is very expensive and there no update marshmellow 6.0 please dont forget us. Please give us latest update.
Never to buy phone!
After 8 months of usage the screen isn't responding. The memory is also very less.
I am using this phone for 1.5 years. the phone is good. The main issue is the phone memory is 2gb only. The default apps will take 1.5gb. Remaining only 500 mb. After 5 to 6 apps. We will not able to app apps.
hey friend, i am thinking to buy this micromax knight a350 i thinks its nice phone even i am getting good reviews from other about the phone should i buy this phone or not ? stuck between ziaomi and micromax but my experience with micromax has never been so gr8 so i am baffled what to do ?? pls help me !
nice phone .. 8, month of use.. 1.7, octacore model is good. happy for such a good product from micromax.
am really disappointed with the service of micromax ...so waste all hanset
delhi ramesh nagar micromax service center is waste 1month gone but my phone is nt servicing n nt giving this a350 white phone am waitng is bad servicing
1. Purchased in August 2014 at Rs. 21,000/- (ONLY). Price Dropped to Rs. 14000/- Within 3 Months.
2. Good phone. Good Camera but average image size goes upto 7MB. No hanging problems. Good gaming experience. Battery backup very low (Need to charge twice a day).
3. But in 6 Months screen got burnt. Touch screen issues occured.
4. Submitted at service centre in February 2015. After communication of 2.5 months received brand new replaced handset (THANKU SO MUCH MICROMAX).
5. But (HAHAHAHAHA) same issues occurred with the new handset in 6 months. 1 year Warraty finished. So cant do anything. Using it with so much irritation. 21k handset not even worked for 1 year.
6. But my old Micromax A52 purchased in June 2012 at Rs. 6000/- still working in good condition.
Never purchase micromax phones because it is very cheap company because it has not more battery life and touch pad is also very bed there is lots of problem in this phone so i tel u never purchase any micromax phone.
pl dont buy this mobile it worked smoothly for 8 months with problem like heating and irritation. touch screen damaged but when went to service centre for replacement of screen is higher than cost of handset, further service centre is non customer friendly no co- operation to help customer. Their aim is to sell the handset and forget it. signal problem no solution all out side market support. please dont get carried away with brand name and cheap handset.