Micromax A63 Canvas Fun - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

Popularity

Daily interest
0.1%
Total hits:
684751

Voting results

Design
8.4
Features
7.9
Performance
8.1
Votes:
12

Sort by:

Its operation is worst...it hang many time...so i am not satisfied.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-14 13:30
  • 7j{Y
  • U

Its operation is worst...it hang many time...so i am not satisfied.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-14 13:24
  • 7j{Y
  • U

the worst phone i hv ever used! n d service centres r of no use..guys do not go for any product of micromax

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-03 17:49
  • XuT9
  • F

any 1 can tell me how we can upgrade a63, 4.2.2 to 4.3 or 4.4 or it is not upgrade able pls let me know & if yes then how can i.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 22:30
  • vTQC
  • R

I think it is very nice phone in low price ' it's features so good ' I am using it almost 9 months ' really i like it

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 06:01
  • HsK5
  • U

guys camera is nt good. it hangs a lot. battery is also bad. i am planning to sell now.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-28 09:29
  • KSuj
  • H

using it from last 7 months, awesome phone..... worth buying....camera shld hv been better...else great

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-27 13:49
  • utKm
  • U

good,i satisfied this phone,i like it, but camera quality only 1 of the problem (2 mp )

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-27 11:51
  • rAQ6
  • H

> In reply to Golu @ 2014-08-07 18:58 from XNa1 - click to readForce stop some background running apps like whatsapp, Facebook what else u installed. Keep RAM in low usage.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-25 09:50
  • U2hV
  • R

I just on the talkback service and because of that my mobile touch is not working properly and the big problem is sliding get totally off.I don't understand what to do because it is not able to off just because of sliding ensue.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 16:25
  • t}Y}
  • U

> In reply to aravinth @ 2014-08-21 19:08 from Xu@8 - click to readi have also micromax A63 handset but i have no problem

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 18:30
  • vwes
  • U

don't go for this mobie it is a worst one.....once it got problem it will never overcome what ever you do.....i had touch problem ,,i spend so much money to slove it but i cont ...i change the display toooooo..............

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 12:51
  • PEdc
  • H

automatically switch oning the wifi and data connection without my permission give the solution for ths problem...

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-21 19:08
  • Xu@8
  • U

> In reply to SK @ 2014-07-20 08:11 from bCet - click to readHow could you say that? Please explain that.
Because you are only person who is blaming it for bad working.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-14 19:17
  • KAe$
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 14:06 from vQ%p - click to readI am using 32gb memory card in my a63...working great n smooth

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-08 04:11
  • KAe%
  • R

My Handset is hanging in playing game. Please tell me solution of this problem? Thanks

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-07 18:58
  • XNa1
  • F

Can i use 32gp sd card (without hang)?

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-05 14:06
  • vQ%p
  • Q

I want to buy this phone but I want to asking firest information
So friends any body use that's fhone a63 takeat clearly picture working with vedio call for. skype and suport how speed with Facebook

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-29 17:59
  • tZjW
  • U

> In reply to kishan @ 2014-07-08 03:14 from Khr4 - click to readits net very slow.

  • Reply
  • 2014-07-25 08:59
  • bEN%
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 451 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A63 Canvas Fun.