Micromax A63 Canvas Fun - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
0.2%
Total hits:
778200

Voting results

Design
8.4
Features
7.9
Performance
8.1
Votes:
12

Sort by:

> In reply to prakash.87 @ 2014-12-18 04:46 from XuZ$ - click to readFirst you gotta learn English. Then your problem will reduce by 80%. Now, figure out the remaining 20%.

  • Reply
  • 2015-03-23 18:40
  • Hkt2
  • R

Mobile touch is not work properly.. And Camera very very very bad....

  • Reply
  • 2015-03-12 11:37
  • X0Ka
  • U

i don't know why but WiFi tethering from 1st sim is not proper and doesn't supports earphones with mic?any solutions to this guys?

  • Reply
  • 2015-03-10 13:22
  • X0%H
  • Q

Plzzz Upgrade its Android Version ....

  • Reply
  • 2015-03-04 02:26
  • uvaL
  • H

my phone has completed one year
my phone was hanging so i switched off my phone ..then when i am opening it its not opening ..and only on screen CANVAS is written and it is stopped there ...
please advise
regards
ananya


  • Reply
  • 2015-03-01 09:37
  • utvS
  • U

this mbl is good bt
i can't ply real racing & wwe immortals game and the gps not working probably pls increase the ram and version kitkat

  • Reply
  • 2015-02-19 08:43
  • bJ6H
  • C

how to conference call

  • Reply
  • 2015-02-15 06:22
  • XMGY
  • R

last one year no problem .lastt week i felt down the mobile suddenly lost everthing display and all
no chances to reparieable

  • Reply
  • 2015-02-03 05:44
  • Y}KC
  • U

Choose your wallpaper - always appears while open the mobile

  • Reply
  • 2015-01-14 13:10
  • TL5e
  • U

I using this phone last 10 months ...its good n working fine without any lags

  • Reply
  • 2015-01-11 02:06
  • ygA{
  • U

> In reply to Kezi @ 2014-08-23 12:51 from PEdc - click to readMobile touch is not working properly

  • Reply
  • 2015-01-10 13:54
  • XuZI
  • R

I am using this phone from last 9 months. I am not having any problem with this phone. Plays games, apps very smoothly. Never hanged. Battery is ok...lasts for about 12-15 hrs..camera is not good...every thing else is very fine...one can't expect much more than this in a price range of below Rs.5000.

  • Reply
  • 2015-01-05 13:03
  • u18P
  • U

whether we can install lolipop os in this phone?

  • Reply
  • 2015-01-03 08:16
  • RK0C
  • U

this phones battery is the worst one and hangs alot, so i almost deleted all my apps. camera very bad. i am fedup wth this mbl.

  • Reply
  • 2015-01-01 09:13
  • YTFf
  • H

This phone is worst.after switch on the phone,it works great and as time passes it becomes worst

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-27 09:55
  • uwia
  • U

been using it for 6 months... well the camera is poor.. the battery is poor as well .. but the system is fast .. not so many lags.. and it has a prob with dual sim mode ...

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-26 20:40
  • utLi
  • H

frendz its the worst phone i have ever experienced. Camera quality is worst and the battery drains out very soon. I suggest to go for other models of canvas of higher ranges for good experience of micromax...

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-19 07:47
  • XuEI
  • H

i canot play the game new star soccer. how i can play it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-18 13:34
  • rAQn
  • Q

> In reply to prakash.87 @ 2014-12-18 04:46 from XuZ$ - click to readsell it and get new latest versions phone because of i facing same problem!!

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-18 12:23
  • YTKh
  • R

> In reply to Joby @ 2014-12-06 07:52 from uuCm - click to readI have same problems

  • Reply
  • 2014-12-18 04:46
  • XuZ$
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 508 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A63 Canvas Fun.