Micromax A74 Canvas Fun - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.5
7.6

i want to set
wallpaper but problem is that whenever i try to set
wallpaper crop is appear . tell how to set full
image in desktop. plzzzzzz help me

• 2014-01-28 18:50
  • PxkK

camera comes with Smile Detection, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama.
video recording is 720p.

• 2014-01-28 13:30
  • uvLg
  • F

Hey! This phones battery backup is bad !!!"""""!!! Can somebody help me to improve battery back up

• 2014-01-28 10:10
  • HsL$

i totally agree with the features of this phone either its about camera,androidversion wtever

• 2014-01-27 13:52
  • w4hy

I am useing this phone 2month it is good phone no any problem every thing working good but charger is bad we can not charg the phone on invitor

• 2014-01-27 07:38
  • ut8d

hey frnds can any one tell me that , i want to set wallpaper but problem is that whenever i try to set wallpaper crop is appear . tell how to set full image in desktop. plzzzzzz help me

• 2014-01-27 07:10
  • t}SM
  • F

• 2014-01-27 06:27
  • 2SK8

it s just fantastic.I HV no problem with the phone.it works very smoothly.camera qwlty n sound qwlty s perfect n all other things are very nc.guys pls don't think much. just go for it. looks of the fn is rocking.the looks are almost like xperia

• 2014-01-27 04:11
  • XuNJ

what a phone.... its better than any other jelly bean phones... I get 3g speed in 2g sim for browsing...

• 2014-01-26 19:04
  • X0Ku

Hey guyz....i want to know Micromax A74 has a corning gorilla glass..?

• 2014-01-26 15:21
  • iwpE

I had purchased this set(micromax fun a74) second times and again there is problem in my cell in call. while I cancel a call it says "call hanging up". then if I make another call then it says "call not send" what is the solution of this problem ?? please reply urgently!!!

• 2014-01-26 04:55
  • PGsn

> In reply to satya @ 2014-01-22 13:23 from KAeG - click to readOne day more

• 2014-01-25 17:12
  • iwpx

Hey guys Can u tell me where can i download PC Suit for this canvus a74? plz Anyone help me? Great phone.There aren't any prblem.Max performence.

• 2014-01-25 17:11
  • iwpx

> In reply to punku @ 2014-01-23 14:32 from n1Hh - click to readHi,
Have you checked playing by disabling internet?

• 2014-01-25 12:40
  • t}6e

> In reply to punku @ 2014-01-23 14:32 from n1Hh - click to readInstall clean master then before playing the game once u clear the ram using clean master then u will able to play the game..........:)

• 2014-01-25 07:45
  • 9Dn6

plz tel me can i use on the go cable for micromax a74 phone

• 2014-01-25 04:23
  • s%{e

From d first day it has many problems like wen I cl up its screen lyt automatically off nd den I cnt cut d cl..its front screens down app automatically started and 3-4 min its running on screen.. I cnt undarstnd wt should I do...

• 2014-01-24 19:36
  • rKJw

Blindly we can buy this phone bcos I had no problem with it it was a super phone from micromax 3g Sim is working very fast for brousing

• 2014-01-24 14:46
  • 7qK7

Battery is good.
No problem with this phone.
Excellent !!!!!!

• 2014-01-24 09:52
  • 9JHx

hey friends tell me does subway surfers works slower in this fone i am getting problem its like hanging and game run slower subway surfer. and i am getting problem playing angry birds its not holding touch for long and releasing by itslef witout me releasing touch. so please help me with these problems friends.
Thanks in advance friends.

• 2014-01-23 14:32
  • n1Hh
Total of 636 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A74 Canvas Fun.