Micromax A74 Canvas Fun - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.7
7.6
7.7

From d first day it has many problems like wen I cl up its screen lyt automatically off nd den I cnt cut d cl..its front screens down app automatically started and 3-4 min its running on screen.. I cnt undarstnd wt should I do...

• 2014-01-24 19:36
  • rKJw

Blindly we can buy this phone bcos I had no problem with it it was a super phone from micromax 3g Sim is working very fast for brousing

• 2014-01-24 14:46
  • 7qK7

Battery is good.
No problem with this phone.
Excellent !!!!!!

• 2014-01-24 09:52
  • 9JHx

hey friends tell me does subway surfers works slower in this fone i am getting problem its like hanging and game run slower subway surfer. and i am getting problem playing angry birds its not holding touch for long and releasing by itslef witout me releasing touch. so please help me with these problems friends.
Thanks in advance friends.

• 2014-01-23 14:32
  • n1Hh

> In reply to KVS @ 2014-01-21 12:52 from vbVf - click to read3 days?
yampossible

• 2014-01-22 16:49
  • 7jZr

> In reply to Rajesh @ 2014-01-17 03:38 from uCrU - click to readIt spprts hd vidz

• 2014-01-22 15:50
  • 9FgP

> In reply to Pradeep Wasala @ 2014-01-15 12:35 from XNpC - click to readHow was the battry back up ?

• 2014-01-22 13:23
  • KAeG

It is one of the best phon in the world,Every thing is ROcking from my knowledge,what ever any one say do not hear thir voice plese buy it, it is surely Rocking and mind blowing.

• 2014-01-21 20:58
  • t1$D

I have purchased this phone on 2/11/2013 from reliance digital express prabhadevi 1st it was working properly and from decemeber 1st complaint it waz totally dead and given to the service for repair and after receving duly repaired phone within 3days the phone got completely dead and again we have given for repair on date 2/1/2014 complaint no.W03041401147432017 We are in continuously contacting the service centre through reliance digital prabhadevi that it is under repair.Now we want to ask iz this the quality of the phone within 60 days the phone iz dead and no proper response from the service centre?? We want this phone to be replaced by new phone and who will pay for the inconvenience & harassment cost to us whether this type of service is given to all the customers if i do not receive my phone within next 7days i have no other alternative to lodge official compalint to consumer court.. for the damages and new replacement

• 2014-01-21 12:52
  • vbVf

> In reply to prasanna @ 2014-01-20 18:50 from n1H% - click to readdownload mx plyayer

• 2014-01-21 05:39
  • w4ev

I'm unable to play mpeg videos. Can u please suggest which player I have to download

• 2014-01-20 18:50
  • n1H%

i bought this mobile a month before , the touch and hold options(touch and drag) seem to be not working at the top edge of the screen ,as a result i cannot play any games in landscape view since the game controls appears at the edge of the screen.i ve already reset(hard and soft) but the problem is not clearing.even if i try to convince the service store they say the phone is ok ,since single touch works but touch and hold option do not work at that particular place.for me the phone is best phone but icant play any games in horizontal view

• 2014-01-20 09:33
  • utdF

Hi Guys,

I want to ask..
is SKYPE is working on 3G & Wi-Fi network
&
Call quality/Volume is ok of this ph.

Pls reply urgenty....

• 2014-01-20 08:03
  • vG67

excellent phone from micromax, all features are superb and fast as it says it is the 1.3ghz dual core processor, battrey backup is excellent.

• 2014-01-19 16:25
  • uteh

AWESOME PHONE FROM AN INDIAN COMPANY:
The phone is very nice. . touch is very smoother.it is a best phone for gaming. I played temple run, subway surfers and other games without any lag. But the camera is little disappointing. The 5 MP camera works like 3 MP camera. Also the phone get heating on camera side while charging. But it is usual in smart phones. Sound through the speaker is good. Headphone effect also very nice. Battery stands a full day for normal usage. But for continuous using of internet it stands only for half a day. all high quality and HD videos are playing in this phone. This phone is light weight and it is comfortable in hand.
Overall it is the best phone in this cost. Surely go for it.

• 2014-01-18 17:03
  • U@@u

very very beutiful phone. At low price it is the highest fetured phone. But nokia lumia 520 is better than it if you love windows.

• 2014-01-18 15:57
  • KAeg

how can i change fonts style? plz answer me frnds

• 2014-01-17 17:27
  • n1H%

hi frends. how can i change font style? plz suggest me

• 2014-01-17 17:13
  • n1H%

is camera nd flash quality good or bad?

• 2014-01-17 14:15
  • XuDI

> In reply to Rajesh @ 2014-01-17 03:38 from uCrU - click to readyes, I'm using it from last 3 month , it suports mp4 -720fps

• 2014-01-17 12:25
  • ut50
Total of 620 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A74 Canvas Fun.