Micromax A74 Canvas Fun - user opinions and reviews

1019262

7.6
7.5
7.6

Hey guyz....i want to know Micromax A74 has a corning gorilla glass..?

• 2014-01-26 15:21
  • iwpE

I had purchased this set(micromax fun a74) second times and again there is problem in my cell in call. while I cancel a call it says "call hanging up". then if I make another call then it says "call not send" what is the solution of this problem ?? please reply urgently!!!

• 2014-01-26 04:55
  • PGsn

> In reply to satya @ 2014-01-22 13:23 from KAeG - click to readOne day more

• 2014-01-25 17:12
  • iwpx

Hey guys Can u tell me where can i download PC Suit for this canvus a74? plz Anyone help me? Great phone.There aren't any prblem.Max performence.

• 2014-01-25 17:11
  • iwpx

> In reply to punku @ 2014-01-23 14:32 from n1Hh - click to readHi,
Have you checked playing by disabling internet?

• 2014-01-25 12:40
  • t}6e

> In reply to punku @ 2014-01-23 14:32 from n1Hh - click to readInstall clean master then before playing the game once u clear the ram using clean master then u will able to play the game..........:)

• 2014-01-25 07:45
  • 9Dn6

plz tel me can i use on the go cable for micromax a74 phone

• 2014-01-25 04:23
  • s%{e

From d first day it has many problems like wen I cl up its screen lyt automatically off nd den I cnt cut d cl..its front screens down app automatically started and 3-4 min its running on screen.. I cnt undarstnd wt should I do...

• 2014-01-24 19:36
  • rKJw

Blindly we can buy this phone bcos I had no problem with it it was a super phone from micromax 3g Sim is working very fast for brousing

• 2014-01-24 14:46
  • 7qK7

Battery is good.
No problem with this phone.
Excellent !!!!!!

• 2014-01-24 09:52
  • 9JHx

hey friends tell me does subway surfers works slower in this fone i am getting problem its like hanging and game run slower subway surfer. and i am getting problem playing angry birds its not holding touch for long and releasing by itslef witout me releasing touch. so please help me with these problems friends.
Thanks in advance friends.

• 2014-01-23 14:32
  • n1Hh

> In reply to KVS @ 2014-01-21 12:52 from vbVf - click to read3 days?
yampossible

• 2014-01-22 16:49
  • 7jZr

> In reply to Rajesh @ 2014-01-17 03:38 from uCrU - click to readIt spprts hd vidz

• 2014-01-22 15:50
  • 9FgP

> In reply to Pradeep Wasala @ 2014-01-15 12:35 from XNpC - click to readHow was the battry back up ?

• 2014-01-22 13:23
  • KAeG

It is one of the best phon in the world,Every thing is ROcking from my knowledge,what ever any one say do not hear thir voice plese buy it, it is surely Rocking and mind blowing.

• 2014-01-21 20:58
  • t1$D

I have purchased this phone on 2/11/2013 from reliance digital express prabhadevi 1st it was working properly and from decemeber 1st complaint it waz totally dead and given to the service for repair and after receving duly repaired phone within 3days the phone got completely dead and again we have given for repair on date 2/1/2014 complaint no.W03041401147432017 We are in continuously contacting the service centre through reliance digital prabhadevi that it is under repair.Now we want to ask iz this the quality of the phone within 60 days the phone iz dead and no proper response from the service centre?? We want this phone to be replaced by new phone and who will pay for the inconvenience & harassment cost to us whether this type of service is given to all the customers if i do not receive my phone within next 7days i have no other alternative to lodge official compalint to consumer court.. for the damages and new replacement

• 2014-01-21 12:52
  • vbVf

> In reply to prasanna @ 2014-01-20 18:50 from n1H% - click to readdownload mx plyayer

• 2014-01-21 05:39
  • w4ev

I'm unable to play mpeg videos. Can u please suggest which player I have to download

• 2014-01-20 18:50
  • n1H%

i bought this mobile a month before , the touch and hold options(touch and drag) seem to be not working at the top edge of the screen ,as a result i cannot play any games in landscape view since the game controls appears at the edge of the screen.i ve already reset(hard and soft) but the problem is not clearing.even if i try to convince the service store they say the phone is ok ,since single touch works but touch and hold option do not work at that particular place.for me the phone is best phone but icant play any games in horizontal view

• 2014-01-20 09:33
  • utdF

Hi Guys,

I want to ask..
is SKYPE is working on 3G & Wi-Fi network
&
Call quality/Volume is ok of this ph.

Pls reply urgenty....

• 2014-01-20 08:03
  • vG67
Total of 627 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A74 Canvas Fun.