Micromax A78 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5.6
5.7
5.7

> In reply to mandeep @ 2012-08-31 18:27 from tUsS - click to readhi buddy u can go ahead n buy this phone as it has a solid build and good keypad egronomics.. battery is 1300 mah jusr like ace plus from samsung it will give you an 7hrs talk time and good 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 says standby unlike any expencive droid phone. It has 1 ghz processer and fm transmitter .. according to me a decent piece to buy..

P I C K I T U P... G O A H E A D !

• 2012-09-01 05:17
  • vbRL

> In reply to rohini @ 2012-08-31 14:55 from t}HD - click to readhi Rohini , pls tell me about the battery backup and overall performance of this handset ............actually i want to buy this handset but i m confused to read the below cmnts Thanks...

• 2012-08-31 18:27
  • tUsS

• 2012-08-31 18:23
  • tUsS

dis piece is awesome
i'v purchased it 4m saholic 1 month ago
d ph rocks:)))
just that sumtimes it troubles me 4 network connections bt dat isnt frequent n is considerable

• 2012-08-31 14:55
  • t}HD

Hello this is amar
I had purchase this phone online from Saholic, after using it for 3 Days i go to know that this Micromax superfone A78 was getting restart 10-15 times a day,then i contact the online company for replacement they told me it can replace within time period of 48 hrs.
After this i visited the service centre they told me that we have to replace the motherboad and it will take 25 Days,This was my worst experience Micromax has no after sales service,and there Customer care people are always helpless,you cannot talk to the seniors,etc And Please dont go for this phone choose some better option.

• 2012-08-30 09:34
  • s8Kj

iv been using this fone frm the past 5 months and it sux!!battery back up is soo bad ..standby is hopeless,jst fr four hours,talk time is just 3hours or so..advice people,do not get this phone

• 2012-08-27 11:46
  • utu2

is there any other way to start the phone? my on off switch seems to be malfunctioning, before i go to the service center..

• 2012-08-27 04:43
  • vbV1

> In reply to max78 @ 2012-05-31 06:36 from 7tCj - click to readhello bro need some help i am also thinking about buying this phone so can you please tell me does this phone support flash player to watch videos smoothly from youtube and browse internet smoothly too. ??

and then any type of microsd card will support ? right ?

actually like you i am also confused between galaxy y duos pro and micromax a78.. so only you will understand my struggle haha :P anyways thank you in advance looking forward to you reply.. :)

• 2012-08-21 18:19
  • t@JZ

I bought it 3 months back..Today one of my locks of back cover is broken..The locks are very weak..When i open it to remove memry card its broken..What i hv to do?If i hv to change the housing plz suggest..Price of that?Any silicn cover available for this?

• 2012-08-16 16:18
  • TL5j

I have purchase this phone after doing alot of R&D.
And the conclusion is this that if you want to buy a touch and type bar phone than It is the only best option.

Great phone!!!!WAnt to know more than please mail me on chandan250@yahoo.co.in

• 2012-08-11 10:10
  • vbJs

Does it support native video calling(i.e. Is there an option for video call in the dialer menu?) and does it support gravity sensor games like need for speed , asphal , raging thunder etc.? And please tell the width and height of the phone.Thank you very much in advance

• 2012-08-10 17:12
  • U@b9

> In reply to THE INDIAN @ 2012-08-01 17:18 from t}pT - click to readThough the phone is having good app but its too slow. When I have to open contact list I have to wait for 4 to 5 seconds , battery back up is not good. It hangs 3 or 4 times in a day and after few times it says ur sd card is unmounted. So I'm fed up with this all. Is there any solution pls help me out.

• 2012-08-10 09:13
  • fCUu

hi friends I bought this phone 2 days ago. I am getting some problem like market not opening, multitasking not working, battery backup is tooo low and charging time is too much, what should I do plz help me.

• 2012-08-01 17:18
  • t}pT

> In reply to Rinku @ 2012-07-04 19:08 from U{ty - click to readA78 has 256 internal memory, n i would suggest to go with A78 only....

• 2012-07-31 11:42
  • wdNd

Whats the weight of this phone? Is it heavy? its no where mentioned in specs. Also I saw Micromax A75 video which has almost similar configuration as this phone. There was a lag that I saw while browsing the phone and also while playing Angry Birds game. Whats your experience?

• 2012-07-27 07:56
  • 7wx7

Iam buy this phone allmost ok but battery backup very low in 4.hrs only .................Camera and video is good but hd not support and sim 1 only support 3g network is very good and many applications using phone still low any enguiry pls contact this mail id suneepgeorge1@gmail.com

thanks

• 2012-07-25 10:54
  • utk3

Hi i used this phone. it has good battery backup rather than other androids , aside it's keypad also facilitate us to type the mails and messages. it's a value phone within offered price. anyone must go for it.

• 2012-07-24 21:37
  • u7LW

superb phone i hv seen ever.juzz go for it.

• 2012-07-20 19:11
  • bC1S

Well considering the price range and provided specifications.. It is really a good phone. But have the biggest con that I came across is the Battery.. It do not last for a day if you are frequent caller.. Micromax should resolve this issue as they have covered almost all things to give best priced smartphone. Further You can't trust the network accessibility while on the go. If u really want to do so, then u must carry along your phone charger all the time.

• 2012-07-17 08:47
  • PUMp

app2sd: frgt 2 mention all apps are not tranfrbl(like antivirus, yahoo msnger watsapp, kakao talk etc) n trnsfrbl apps are nt trnsfrd cmpltly, depndsupon their requiremnt for e.g u dwnld a 5 mb app n trnsfr it to sd card yet after trnsfr say 700kb or 1mb or even 2mb remains in ph memory.. as i said depnd frm app to app a 10 mb can hav jst 800kb space req in ph & a 3 mb app can hav 1mb req. in ph memory
n net works just fine... my verdict is GO FOR IT u wont regret!

• 2012-07-14 17:30
  • 7tIr
Total of 135 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A78.