Micromax A87 Ninja 4.0 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5.2
4.8
4.6

really it is worst mobile in smart phone
plz do not built this type of worst android again
this phone charging is decreases very fast and hanging when we are playing games or opening gellery
largest app not supporting to this mobile
ram is my biggest problem in this mobile that is not support to runs the apps

• 2014-06-28 15:07
  • rKNb

world worst mobile ever i got lot of problems in this mobile with ram or phone memory & specially with camera it

• 2014-06-24 09:06
  • rA$7

worst phone i have ever seen in my life. it hangs often we have to switch it off and on again to make it work properly. for everything it will get hang..waste phone

• 2014-06-22 15:17
  • t}xP

its camera resolution is worst, games can't be played, it hangs, wallpapers are less, all the apps cannot work in this.

• 2014-06-16 16:54
  • vI13

this hand set is having Battery problem.

• 2014-06-15 11:12
  • Xu@{
  • F

> In reply to haskee @ 2014-06-05 15:52 from uuW% - click to readthere is a option as firewall use it.
p*

• 2014-06-11 10:04
  • fCx{

can not connect internet,,,,just fed-up with this handset...

• 2014-06-10 19:48
  • X{dC

Can't we block any number in micromax??? If we can then pls suggest some way

• 2014-06-05 15:52
  • uuW%

my mobile restart automatically.service very poor

• 2014-06-03 14:09
  • fCxi

one of the worst product of Micromax it has got a heating problem, SD card doesn't recognise frequesntly. SW issue, worst cam resoulution,Speaker issue, volume issue, what not.... west of money.

• 2014-06-03 11:47
  • XM5%

It is worst mobile in this world . Battery backup is very poor, heat problem, software does not support any application, Camera is worst quality,hang problem , call volume is very worst, They do not provide good service for existing customers, and finally please don't use micromax mobile.

• 2014-05-23 10:10
  • rJBY

> In reply to cena @ 2014-03-20 04:47 from KFPw - click to readWhen I download any game it does not function

• 2014-05-20 20:52
  • uugY

Micromax A87 Is Good Phone But Battery Backup Is Very Waste..

• 2014-05-17 16:18
  • XugG

Hi.. guyz.. Plz tell me I can update 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwitch???I mean It's support Android 4.0????Plz tell me....

• 2014-05-16 17:24
  • XuTb

Initially Battery life is good but after 6 months its totally waste.I changed battery within 6 months duration.It returns to home screen whenever we browse & navigate to another link.Camera is worst quality. No flash too.Headset sounding is not good

• 2014-05-16 13:04
  • i49L

its 2mp camera is worst n i hv never seen such b4,better if it doesnt hv a camera at all.its resolution is too low.only 110mb ram.b4 its battery life was ok it wud lasts around 5 hrs but after a year,now it lasts only 10 to 15 minutes....its true believe me instead of xpriencng it....

• 2014-05-06 00:17
  • 7wA4

It is useless and waste of money. It has low RAM which always makes it go to the home screen when you use any apps. very low battery life. not a HD screen (low screen resolution).

• 2014-05-02 16:57
  • bCaG

Micromax is just focusing on launching new models. They do not provide good service for existing customers. Battery is absolutely waste. Do not buy these phones.

• 2014-04-30 08:38
  • u{g0

Micromax mobile ph's service costs more than the price of handset

• 2014-04-18 19:42
  • uv69

I have this one.When I connecting charger A87goes too hottie. Also micromax cus care is the worst one in india. They never repaire this handset.

• 2014-04-15 17:47
  • YTcx
Total of 940 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A87 Ninja 4.0.