Micromax A90 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5.9
5.9
5.7

I am using Micromax A90 from last 2.8 years ..it really amazing mobile with the range of 13K at the time of launch.
I didn't face any issue till by God grace...

• 2015-04-18 11:57
  • vbS0

My play store.doesn't function properly and I have tried to fix this for months.it is gud though

• 2015-02-16 17:42
  • kr9p

I have use Micromax A90S my display broken and service center charges Rs.7000, pls suggest

• 2015-01-03 14:39
  • vGU7

good..............

• 2014-10-15 12:59
  • 2Sy9

I bought Micromax A90 1.1/2 before. The function of Vibration of phone and head phone jack is not working. wha to do.

• 2014-07-26 14:00
  • vb@j

i am not change couler in text & call histry

• 2014-07-19 13:29
  • tUYd

this is hp

• 2014-07-08 08:03
  • 9ySZ

Dear all,
my a90s phone not showing contacts in contact folder n while going favorites and call log its shows contact names,pls give me suggession.

• 2014-06-28 08:57
  • ut9Y

I have Micromax A90S my display broken and service center charges 7500, pls suggest

• 2014-05-28 08:52
  • ijMY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 08:13 from vGa4 - click to readSir,
first of all your issue is just a software problem which occurs when you do not restart ur phone occassionally,cuz restarting is essential for all Android phones cuz if not restarted regularly it slows down as RAM usage increases giving less available RAM causing lags hence it fails to load some app,as in ur case com.android process is not started.

• 2014-05-23 18:53
  • 7wyt

> In reply to Manish @ 2014-04-29 12:16 from Ia57 - click to readhi buddy my display is ok but touch gone shall we exchange the both so one can fell the expence and iam ready to share cost

• 2014-05-21 15:42
  • KAFT

> In reply to NS Babu @ 2013-07-25 20:38 from 7qBD - click to readIts good one and please used 360 free antivirus appsfor smooth running of any phone
thamk u...

• 2014-05-17 12:28
  • ut4%

I am using mmx a90 for past 1 and half year...I face no problem at all. But couple of days back, a90 display got broken. I went to service center. They said display is broken and touch is working fine. But i have to change both as it comes in combo. And the price they told to me is 7500/- which is way to much to get it repaired.
Micromax need to improve servicing if they have to have a strong hold in India. Its been 2-3 years now since micromax is launched, now they will face the real problems of servicing.
Nokia is back, samsung is improving and there are many other players. I really liked micromax mobiles. But they need to sustain.

• 2014-04-29 12:16
  • Ia57

i am using the set micromax a90s need battery for the model not available anywhere suggest for the sme.

• 2014-04-26 15:12
  • vQ$J

hi im rahul i bought micromax a100 from pune but due to some technical fault i have to return it . It was a new phone then i have to switch to another model no. that is a90 but after 1 year it started gibing me problems some time it shows ANDROID.COM IS NOT WORKING , WIFI PROBLEM
CALLING PROBLEM , HANGING PROBLEM ,THERE ARE LOTS OF PROBLEMS. Really its so irritating if u can do some thing then mail me PARMAR.RAHUL77@GMAIL.COM

• 2014-01-15 08:13
  • vGa4

glad to have this phone economically and features.

• 2014-01-10 08:48
  • Xu@}

Anyone want to change phone with karbonn a2+

• 2013-12-22 03:39
  • XurJ

Hi All....

i have used every brand phone and have come across problems with the handsets and i have experienced problems with all the cells... But micromax is superb and comparing to other brands ... i can say the awesome phone have ever used

• 2013-12-19 15:19
  • b%L6

awesome phone, using for more than year still no prob..
save my money & still no regrets about it
Glad i make good choice while choosing micromax
My next phone will be from micromax only

• 2013-12-17 12:33
  • U2ik

Hi,
Its been one year now since I started using Micromax A90. Awesome phone for me.
Till date I'm connecting to internet from Wi-Fi at my home so never felt the need for the use of GPRS. But now badly in need of GPRS for the internet purpose.. :(
I have access point name, proxy evrything set in the mobile(I confirmed from customer care as well). After that I have cleared the browser cache memory as well.
Still unable to connect to internet.
Can anyone please help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-11-19 20:27
  • KS7@
Total of 983 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90.