Micromax A90 - user opinions and reviews

5.7

good..............

• 2014-10-15 12:59
  • 2Sy9

I bought Micromax A90 1.1/2 before. The function of Vibration of phone and head phone jack is not working. wha to do.

• 2014-07-26 14:00
  • vb@j

i am not change couler in text & call histry

• 2014-07-19 13:29
  • tUYd

this is hp

• 2014-07-08 08:03
  • 9ySZ

Dear all,
my a90s phone not showing contacts in contact folder n while going favorites and call log its shows contact names,pls give me suggession.

• 2014-06-28 08:57
  • ut9Y

I have Micromax A90S my display broken and service center charges 7500, pls suggest

• 2014-05-28 08:52
  • ijMY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 08:13 from vGa4 - click to readSir,
first of all your issue is just a software problem which occurs when you do not restart ur phone occassionally,cuz restarting is essential for all Android phones cuz if not restarted regularly it slows down as RAM usage increases giving less available RAM causing lags hence it fails to load some app,as in ur case com.android process is not started.

• 2014-05-23 18:53
  • 7wyt

> In reply to Manish @ 2014-04-29 12:16 from Ia57 - click to readhi buddy my display is ok but touch gone shall we exchange the both so one can fell the expence and iam ready to share cost

• 2014-05-21 15:42
  • KAFT

> In reply to NS Babu @ 2013-07-25 20:38 from 7qBD - click to readIts good one and please used 360 free antivirus appsfor smooth running of any phone
thamk u...

• 2014-05-17 12:28
  • ut4%

I am using mmx a90 for past 1 and half year...I face no problem at all. But couple of days back, a90 display got broken. I went to service center. They said display is broken and touch is working fine. But i have to change both as it comes in combo. And the price they told to me is 7500/- which is way to much to get it repaired.
Micromax need to improve servicing if they have to have a strong hold in India. Its been 2-3 years now since micromax is launched, now they will face the real problems of servicing.
Nokia is back, samsung is improving and there are many other players. I really liked micromax mobiles. But they need to sustain.

• 2014-04-29 12:16
  • Ia57

i am using the set micromax a90s need battery for the model not available anywhere suggest for the sme.

• 2014-04-26 15:12
  • vQ$J

hi im rahul i bought micromax a100 from pune but due to some technical fault i have to return it . It was a new phone then i have to switch to another model no. that is a90 but after 1 year it started gibing me problems some time it shows ANDROID.COM IS NOT WORKING , WIFI PROBLEM
CALLING PROBLEM , HANGING PROBLEM ,THERE ARE LOTS OF PROBLEMS. Really its so irritating if u can do some thing then mail me PARMAR.RAHUL77@GMAIL.COM

• 2014-01-15 08:13
  • vGa4

glad to have this phone economically and features.

• 2014-01-10 08:48
  • Xu@}

Anyone want to change phone with karbonn a2+

• 2013-12-22 03:39
  • XurJ

Hi All....

i have used every brand phone and have come across problems with the handsets and i have experienced problems with all the cells... But micromax is superb and comparing to other brands ... i can say the awesome phone have ever used

• 2013-12-19 15:19
  • b%L6

awesome phone, using for more than year still no prob..
save my money & still no regrets about it
Glad i make good choice while choosing micromax
My next phone will be from micromax only

• 2013-12-17 12:33
  • U2ik

Hi,
Its been one year now since I started using Micromax A90. Awesome phone for me.
Till date I'm connecting to internet from Wi-Fi at my home so never felt the need for the use of GPRS. But now badly in need of GPRS for the internet purpose.. :(
I have access point name, proxy evrything set in the mobile(I confirmed from customer care as well). After that I have cleared the browser cache memory as well.
Still unable to connect to internet.
Can anyone please help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-11-19 20:27
  • KS7@

This is for all those who face lags and hangs on the a90, first of all its Android you cannot expect smooth long lasting performance from Android unless you restart occasionally, all droiders Shud know that, so I have a better idea that will make you phone run smooth as butter on everyday usage.
Go to Settings>scroll down to schedule power on /off>select a time when you don't use your phone like when you are sleeping for eg.
Power on:4:34am, power off:4:30am make sure that the power on and off boxes are checked(tick mark, by clicking on the small squares)
This make a full restart of your Android and will ensure a smooth performance in everyday usage. Also I have this mobile since over a year and 2months did not face a single hardware or software issue. I have no regrets, except when it comes to hardcore gaming leaving that this phone is the best for everyday usage in terms of price bracket and having the best quality of display in its budget segment.

• 2013-10-19 12:27
  • 7wyu

> In reply to pradeep590 @ 2013-03-20 06:07 from utJ{ - click to readHi,

Can u explain me in detail about how to improve battery backup for MM A90S?

Pavan,
Hyd.

• 2013-10-05 10:59
  • 7tZx

Micromax A90 has very poor battery life.A dual sim phone like this require a minimum of 2000mAH battery.
512 MB RAM is very low for internet browsing and gaming and so this phone hangs a lot.
As internet itself is expanding,atleast 2GB RAM is reqiured in android OS for smooth browsing.
Also camera quality of this phone in dim light even with flash is very poor.
I very well know this phone has been released 14 months back,but inorder for better functional and user friendly phones in future may this serve as a guideline.

• 2013-09-05 19:08
  • uwsS
Total of 980 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90.