Micromax A90 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5.9
5.9
5.7

i am also a user of Micromax a90s mobile, but in this mobile a lots of problem that is hang a lot of times, if i play any video then video stop any time, when i cal any one then it hangs, i suggest that those people who want to bought this mobile never bye this mobile
N.Pandey

• 2013-07-19 23:55
  • Mf5e

My system micromax a90 giving me lot of problem,mainly hang up. Two times I have approached the authorized service center and updated the software.The problem still exist. A red rectangle is appearing at the boarder of the screen why?Why I am not able to operate the Navigation.After opening typing of destination the app is getting closed.The service center insisting me to leave the mobile for two weeks to investigation and repair works, in fact I have to be there without phone or I have purchase another,Is it possible? why don't you give a base phone to fill the gap till repair work is over at least in warranty period.Please look into this matter.Most of the company give chances to upgrade the system why micromax not thinking that way.

with regards
nandakumaran K
bhasykolazhi@gmail.com

• 2013-07-14 08:36
  • 2Tb2

this is really really really a slow phone..plz dont go for this

• 2013-07-05 11:22
  • XNtq

> In reply to Ramesh Menon @ 2013-06-08 18:44 from vbP7 - click to readWriter does not have any personal problem with anybody and neither was paid for the review but it seems that service center/Micromax wants to cover up the drama and the embarrassment which they faced that day.

• 2013-07-03 14:23
  • ttcm

im not enjoying a90 softhware bad

• 2013-06-30 10:11
  • U{xn

> In reply to moorthy @ 2013-06-10 09:50 from 7qBm - click to readdear if they are not accepting your request then u told to service center that please write it on your letter head that u cant repair. they definitely not do this

• 2013-06-16 09:47
  • KStW

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-13 18:05 from ttc3 - click to readNice stroy bro!!!

• 2013-06-16 05:28
  • wdNt

My Phone A90s Not Even 2months Old Whenever I Typed Msgs It KeepsOn Existing By Itsef And I Av To Retype It Twice Thrice Or Many Times.Its Killing Me Off Facing Such Kind Of Problem.I Recently Kept Fr Repairing Wich They Said It Was DueTo Software So I Update It Buh Stil Um Facing Da Same Problem Everyday
Please Suggest Me Some Help.Other Than That I Dont Regret Aving This Awesum Phone In My Hand

• 2013-06-15 14:31
  • XuuB

I bought a90 past six months before..the phone is working nicely.couple of days back in.bike accident the phone fell down and scratches in the scrrrn.but the touch is working well.I took service center(chennai veleachery t.nagar)they told that this is not come under warranty.so I asked them how much I want to pay for front glass...they said rs.8000...I I shocked.....iam thiking to use this phone or throw in dust bin...
So think twice before buy

• 2013-06-10 09:50
  • 7qBm

Does Micromax have no service or support center for its phones?
I tried their website, it does not show anything after click the buttons.

• 2013-06-09 14:56
  • X0%H

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-13 18:05 from ttc3 - click to readHi to all! I just noticed that this post claims a date on which I too visited the center to check if I could get an upgrade to Jellybean. I am primarily a Blackberry fan and my regular phone is a BB Torch 2. The A 90 is for all other uses! From the way the story is told the writer seems to be having some personal problems with Micromax or seems to be paid to write these kind of reviews. I can list 23 people I know who had given me a reference before I bought my A90. None of us have any problems at all! Personally, I like the Samsung S4 but it is 3 times more expensive! As a value for money phone, Micromax A90, Karbonn, Xolo, Wicked Leak Wammy are all very good value for money. If one is looking for Sony or BB quality then God help!

• 2013-06-08 18:44
  • vbP7

> In reply to Pravin Godha @ 2013-02-15 02:52 from bCa3 - click to readFor voice quality refer to the below link

• 2013-05-29 15:58
  • IaVv

very bad phone on 3rd day this phone stoped working

• 2013-05-29 15:00
  • U@7M

Over priced device. The processor that it use is 4 year old. Even it has a micin ram. That's from a china brand. Even the screen is china brand. If you don't know the processor is 800mhz OVERCLOCKED to 1ghz.this is why its gets over heated, rebooot frequently and charging takes way long. Don't buy this phone. If you want a uber phone gets Lumia 620 or even Lumia 520. If you want android go for htc one v or htc desire. You can even buy canvas hd its better than this

• 2013-05-22 19:34
  • U@ba

phone is very nice to handle.but battery backup is very poor.AMOLED screen is equal to samsung s3,4. canvas is not best.

• 2013-05-09 08:50
  • uuxQ

Superb fone,,, features r awsum... everything is flawless. Games r working well. Apps r wrking smudly. I luvd it. I just hv 1 complain wide d fone,,, d battery exhausts too quickly and it requires nearly 4 hrs to charge. Oder den dat,,, superb handset . : )

• 2013-05-03 13:25
  • H4ut

> In reply to aravind @ 2013-03-06 18:47 from s8eQ - click to readbro...all android phones battery backup are oor and all takes 4-5 hr to charge

• 2013-05-01 08:09
  • utqn

I have been using the micromax A90S for 3 months. One day, it stopped charging. The cable works as a data cable to connect to PC, but the phone is not charging.
Anyone have the same problem?

• 2013-04-30 13:58
  • sSTH

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-13 18:05 from ttc3 - click to readNice Story,
So why don't you take some time out and mention the location of the store/service center??

• 2013-04-17 08:13
  • 9D6m

Hi guys, Today I visited the same charai service center to complain the problem. i was in mood to fight. I reached the center at 11.30 am, parked my bike and moved ahead. As I opened the door a lot of shouting and chaos was there(which was not audible outside), I was surprised what's going on there!!! A person was scolding the service center guys badly. I left the door opened so that road siders can also enjoy....:) :)

soon I understood the matter. That guy was having some problem in his phone and was told to replace his motherboard, he waited for 3 months for this replacement but nothing happened. There were extremly heated arguements between service center and that guy. Suddenly one lady at service center told him to wait for half an hour, and assured him that his mobile will be shortly repaired. This assurance made that man cool down. He was sitting in front of me and was looking very calm.

I was waiting for my turn, after 15 minutes i saw two policemen entering the service center. I thought they too are the victim of Micromax devices. When they came inside one guy of the service center shouted in marathi--'tey iss ahe, tikde basla ahe, chasma wala' (The guy is sitting there, wearing spectacles). The guy was really shocked (even others too). We couldn't figure out why police is here. The policeman asked that guy why did he abuse that lady. we all were surprised as he had not abused anybody. The service center falsely accused that guy.

The guy was a bit nervous, he calmly explained his suffering and all the matter to the police. I and other people also agreed with him and explained our similar suffering. There were 6 more people(total were 8 customers) facing the same problem .

Now situation took U turn. Police had understood the situation and asked for the Manager. A guy wearing atleast 15 rings in 10 fingures, 7-8 bracelets appeared claiming as the manager. When Police asked him to follow to police station as Police took cross complaint from all of us, the 'Manager' immediately refused to be the manager.

Police warned all the service center employees for their drama and false complaints and asked to deal with the customers for their problems.

When the police gone, that self claimed manager said the service center is not going to take any Micromax device and they are now no longer the Micromax service center. He said they will repair only those mobiles which are registered in their system and will just close the existing requests. They returned all the micromax customers. They said they will not work with Micromax and the other Micromax service center of the city have also applied for the cancellation of agreement with Micromax.

So guys this is the Micromax!!!

• 2013-04-13 18:05
  • ttc3
Total of 970 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90.