Micromax A90 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5.9
5.9
5.7

Does Micromax have no service or support center for its phones?
I tried their website, it does not show anything after click the buttons.

• 2013-06-09 14:56
  • X0%H

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-13 18:05 from ttc3 - click to readHi to all! I just noticed that this post claims a date on which I too visited the center to check if I could get an upgrade to Jellybean. I am primarily a Blackberry fan and my regular phone is a BB Torch 2. The A 90 is for all other uses! From the way the story is told the writer seems to be having some personal problems with Micromax or seems to be paid to write these kind of reviews. I can list 23 people I know who had given me a reference before I bought my A90. None of us have any problems at all! Personally, I like the Samsung S4 but it is 3 times more expensive! As a value for money phone, Micromax A90, Karbonn, Xolo, Wicked Leak Wammy are all very good value for money. If one is looking for Sony or BB quality then God help!

• 2013-06-08 18:44
  • vbP7

> In reply to Pravin Godha @ 2013-02-15 02:52 from bCa3 - click to readFor voice quality refer to the below link

• 2013-05-29 15:58
  • IaVv

very bad phone on 3rd day this phone stoped working

• 2013-05-29 15:00
  • U@7M

Over priced device. The processor that it use is 4 year old. Even it has a micin ram. That's from a china brand. Even the screen is china brand. If you don't know the processor is 800mhz OVERCLOCKED to 1ghz.this is why its gets over heated, rebooot frequently and charging takes way long. Don't buy this phone. If you want a uber phone gets Lumia 620 or even Lumia 520. If you want android go for htc one v or htc desire. You can even buy canvas hd its better than this

• 2013-05-22 19:34
  • U@ba

phone is very nice to handle.but battery backup is very poor.AMOLED screen is equal to samsung s3,4. canvas is not best.

• 2013-05-09 08:50
  • uuxQ

Superb fone,,, features r awsum... everything is flawless. Games r working well. Apps r wrking smudly. I luvd it. I just hv 1 complain wide d fone,,, d battery exhausts too quickly and it requires nearly 4 hrs to charge. Oder den dat,,, superb handset . : )

• 2013-05-03 13:25
  • H4ut

> In reply to aravind @ 2013-03-06 18:47 from s8eQ - click to readbro...all android phones battery backup are oor and all takes 4-5 hr to charge

• 2013-05-01 08:09
  • utqn

I have been using the micromax A90S for 3 months. One day, it stopped charging. The cable works as a data cable to connect to PC, but the phone is not charging.
Anyone have the same problem?

• 2013-04-30 13:58
  • sSTH

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-13 18:05 from ttc3 - click to readNice Story,
So why don't you take some time out and mention the location of the store/service center??

• 2013-04-17 08:13
  • 9D6m

Hi guys, Today I visited the same charai service center to complain the problem. i was in mood to fight. I reached the center at 11.30 am, parked my bike and moved ahead. As I opened the door a lot of shouting and chaos was there(which was not audible outside), I was surprised what's going on there!!! A person was scolding the service center guys badly. I left the door opened so that road siders can also enjoy....:) :)

soon I understood the matter. That guy was having some problem in his phone and was told to replace his motherboard, he waited for 3 months for this replacement but nothing happened. There were extremly heated arguements between service center and that guy. Suddenly one lady at service center told him to wait for half an hour, and assured him that his mobile will be shortly repaired. This assurance made that man cool down. He was sitting in front of me and was looking very calm.

I was waiting for my turn, after 15 minutes i saw two policemen entering the service center. I thought they too are the victim of Micromax devices. When they came inside one guy of the service center shouted in marathi--'tey iss ahe, tikde basla ahe, chasma wala' (The guy is sitting there, wearing spectacles). The guy was really shocked (even others too). We couldn't figure out why police is here. The policeman asked that guy why did he abuse that lady. we all were surprised as he had not abused anybody. The service center falsely accused that guy.

The guy was a bit nervous, he calmly explained his suffering and all the matter to the police. I and other people also agreed with him and explained our similar suffering. There were 6 more people(total were 8 customers) facing the same problem .

Now situation took U turn. Police had understood the situation and asked for the Manager. A guy wearing atleast 15 rings in 10 fingures, 7-8 bracelets appeared claiming as the manager. When Police asked him to follow to police station as Police took cross complaint from all of us, the 'Manager' immediately refused to be the manager.

Police warned all the service center employees for their drama and false complaints and asked to deal with the customers for their problems.

When the police gone, that self claimed manager said the service center is not going to take any Micromax device and they are now no longer the Micromax service center. He said they will repair only those mobiles which are registered in their system and will just close the existing requests. They returned all the micromax customers. They said they will not work with Micromax and the other Micromax service center of the city have also applied for the cancellation of agreement with Micromax.

So guys this is the Micromax!!!

• 2013-04-13 18:05
  • ttc3

> In reply to Rohan @ 2012-08-10 08:34 from Mfxa - click to readKarbonn is not da 1st. Samsung is da first brand who launched JB on their phones. And Sam is international brand. So it means that they launched da JB on their phone 1st in all da country.

• 2013-04-13 12:57
  • rKBb

berry good smart fone........ life gon.

• 2013-04-12 13:45
  • t}AJ

yes very smart phone
good looking

• 2013-04-09 14:04
  • 2SGg

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-06 17:31 from ttcn - click to readI visited the same service center(Charai, Thane on 9th March) where they told me that motherboard needs replacement and I will have to submit the phone for 20 days. Today(6th April), after approx 1 month when I didn't get any message from service center, I contacted Delhi customer care to know the status of my case(local service center either does not pick the phone or simply iterate "You will get message when your request is resolved"), the Delhi cust-care guy informed that my service request was already resolved and I can collect it(Though the Thane service center didn't bother to inform me).

After spending so much time still my phone's motherboard has not been replaced and it's having the same problem, service center has again merely flashed the OS.

Guys, it's really a crap so think twice before buying.

• 2013-04-06 17:57
  • ttcn

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-03-02 14:55 from ttc0 - click to readI again submitted the phone to service center(on 9th March) where they kept it for approx 1 month(till 6th April) still problem not resolved. I was told that motherboard needs replacement but they replaced nothing and again merely flashed the OS. Now going to sue these crap makers in consumer court....

• 2013-04-06 17:31
  • ttcn

> In reply to pradeep590 @ 2013-03-20 06:07 from utJ{ - click to readwow really iam try ing

• 2013-04-04 15:03
  • Y}K4

hi...guys. earlier my micromax a90 phone had poor battery backup but after using some optimizer apps like NQ MOBILE SECURITY solved my problem..Now my phone battery backup performance is superv..it goes on and on...if you are suffering with the battery performance go for optimiser apps..thank you.

• 2013-03-20 06:07
  • utJ{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-07 18:58 from 7umJ - click to readin my phone also same problem yar
it takes 5 hours to full the chatge

• 2013-03-06 18:47
  • s8eQ

Yes, Mine too switches off abruptly, visited Thane's service center where they merely flashed the OS. Problem is still not resolved, will have to visit them again...

• 2013-03-02 14:55
  • ttc0
Total of 981 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90.