Micromax A90 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

5.9
5.9
5.7

> In reply to Rohan @ 2012-08-10 08:34 from Mfxa - click to readKarbonn is not da 1st. Samsung is da first brand who launched JB on their phones. And Sam is international brand. So it means that they launched da JB on their phone 1st in all da country.

• 2013-04-13 12:57
  • rKBb

berry good smart fone........ life gon.

• 2013-04-12 13:45
  • t}AJ

yes very smart phone
good looking

• 2013-04-09 14:04
  • 2SGg

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-04-06 17:31 from ttcn - click to readI visited the same service center(Charai, Thane on 9th March) where they told me that motherboard needs replacement and I will have to submit the phone for 20 days. Today(6th April), after approx 1 month when I didn't get any message from service center, I contacted Delhi customer care to know the status of my case(local service center either does not pick the phone or simply iterate "You will get message when your request is resolved"), the Delhi cust-care guy informed that my service request was already resolved and I can collect it(Though the Thane service center didn't bother to inform me).

After spending so much time still my phone's motherboard has not been replaced and it's having the same problem, service center has again merely flashed the OS.

Guys, it's really a crap so think twice before buying.

• 2013-04-06 17:57
  • ttcn

> In reply to myA90 @ 2013-03-02 14:55 from ttc0 - click to readI again submitted the phone to service center(on 9th March) where they kept it for approx 1 month(till 6th April) still problem not resolved. I was told that motherboard needs replacement but they replaced nothing and again merely flashed the OS. Now going to sue these crap makers in consumer court....

• 2013-04-06 17:31
  • ttcn

> In reply to pradeep590 @ 2013-03-20 06:07 from utJ{ - click to readwow really iam try ing

• 2013-04-04 15:03
  • Y}K4

hi...guys. earlier my micromax a90 phone had poor battery backup but after using some optimizer apps like NQ MOBILE SECURITY solved my problem..Now my phone battery backup performance is superv..it goes on and on...if you are suffering with the battery performance go for optimiser apps..thank you.

• 2013-03-20 06:07
  • utJ{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-07 18:58 from 7umJ - click to readin my phone also same problem yar
it takes 5 hours to full the chatge

• 2013-03-06 18:47
  • s8eQ

Yes, Mine too switches off abruptly, visited Thane's service center where they merely flashed the OS. Problem is still not resolved, will have to visit them again...

• 2013-03-02 14:55
  • ttc0

I am using this phone phone since Oct12. The phone had the occasional problem of rebooting right from start. Also the volume in recorded videos is very low and the phone lock does not work sometimes till u restart the mobile.
Since the last month it has started to switch off automatically both during use & standby mode. I am yet to visit the support center (only 2 places in mumbai for Micromax Smart phones - Andh W & Dadar W). Lets see what they have to say about the problem.

My friend too uses this phone and though he too had the issue of rebooting & the lock button not working , Luckily for the him he does not have the automatic shutdown problem.

• 2013-03-01 19:36
  • vbMY

I Purchached it by Oct 2012 some application is not working properly such as viber tango 3g calling speaker volume is very low pls helph on my Email Id pravingodha@hotmail.com / pravingodha@gmail.com.
Thanking you

• 2013-02-15 02:52
  • bCa3

I got this by November 1 2012 for my birthday, after a very long search i got it for 12650 in Chennai. its very got to use. I had one problem while i got it (i.e.) stereo not working i hear it in mono only, but after little confuse i gave it to service center after one month, the service person understood my problem and rectified it in one day, now my phone is working fine with nice bass boost function, its super to hear in micromax headset only not even in sony headphone. I give 90% satisfied for this phone. As gps works in outdoor only and it takes long time to lock with location. About the camera it super, even the front camera result is good in skype. Gtalk is working .to tell about battery it give 10 hrs for me .For this rate the phone is more than enough.

For photo sample see this stills in facebook : http://www.facebook.com/media/...9&type=3

mkselvanayagam@gmail.com

• 2013-02-11 11:35
  • tUha

> In reply to Nitin @ 2013-01-21 12:54 from vwgF - click to readi have same prob .. it takes 5 hours to get fully charge

• 2013-02-07 18:58
  • 7umJ

> In reply to rintu @ 2013-02-04 08:57 from 9EXP - click to readDont ever buy this phone.. its worst battery i have eever had.. every tyme it takes like 5 hours to fully charge and if u use net in 5 ours it will be enpty too.. i baught this phone before two days .. u cant use viber and skype in this its crashing.. everythhin else is good n fast too .. clearity is awesome !! i m regretting so much for buying this phone

• 2013-02-07 18:56
  • 7umJ

> In reply to Sahil @ 2012-11-07 09:27 from uts7 - click to readam going to got the mobile

• 2013-02-07 07:13
  • t}fa
  • F

My GPS is not working ....
How to use it??? On my s2 it worked really good...

• 2013-02-05 05:38
  • rATe

guys how it performe in battery backup ???

• 2013-02-04 08:57
  • 9EXP

I have Purchased this superfone in Oct-2012.4 Times I Have submitted this phone with Their Check Point, But the problem is Still There. They have replaced its Motherboard/ Antenna 3 times.
R-202----20.12.2012
R-402----01.01.2013
R-440----03.01.2013
R-810----19.01.2013
Is there anybody in such a big company who cares his customers.

• 2013-02-04 07:55
  • 2@11

handset is good but the processor is very slow after one month plz people dont buy really it is very slow when pics and videos are downloaded

• 2013-01-31 14:52
  • w49H

comparing micromax A110 rate will high

• 2013-01-30 21:07
  • 9L6h
Total of 970 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90.