Micromax A90s - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.2
7.0
6.9

> In reply to Aak1234 @ 2012-12-28 14:01 from XMrV - click to readits very simple..go to setting then click application here u get downloaded applicaton click one be one there u can transfer the application from internal memory to SD card

• 2012-12-29 12:01
  • 2@yU

Im facing a problem in my device..im a hardcore wifi user..when my screen sleeps the wifi automaticly turns off and when i unlock phn then it automaticly turns on i have seen all the settings bt no use help me with ua opinions please,thank you!

• 2012-12-29 09:57
  • wdJI

> In reply to dinesh @ 2012-12-27 13:47 from 7qA3 - click to readDear friend I need a backup file of micro max a90s. Will u please help me? I had not backed up my phoneand done some damage in system file forcefully. Please help me just take a backup of your mm a90s which will save in your external file. I need the backup file. My email id is avishek.guchait@gmail.com

• 2012-12-29 04:36
  • t}Fp

can anybody tell me that it can transfer apps and games to sd card directly??

• 2012-12-28 14:01
  • XMrV

i can play blu ray video in this ?

• 2012-12-28 04:31
  • rJvF

Hi, can sumbody help.. I'm facing issues with the battery as it drains without any heavy usage. WHat shud i do?

• 2012-12-28 03:52
  • XNtq

Hi I have problem in playing youtube video how play video

• 2012-12-27 15:52
  • tY@U

but stock not available in ahmedabad,,,,

• 2012-12-27 14:42
  • bCc@

> In reply to alok kumar @ 2012-12-27 12:04 from 7wy% - click to readHi guys this phn is truly great. Those who are looking for great value phone. Its my experience that when I was using my sony live with walkman, I supposed to change that one with big screen and dual core. But without having any review or idea about karbon and micromax, l felt karbon a9+ shoud be the better option with 1.2 dual core and rest of the specs are the same. When I brought it within a day disappointed with their touch sensation because while playing temple run after few steps its missbehaive. So those who are unknown about this fact for those its truely great with their kinetic scrolling. Then I moved to micromax a90s with couple of reviews. I decided to get it within two days around 13k. And proud to say this phn is as good as galaxy s2. Without lagging anything including all the application and hd games I enjoyed and l using it with all new UI. Every day its new for me with this phn. I suggest everyone to go and buy it if your money matters. In short specs are as below: 4.33inch screen, supper amoled screen, cornning gorilla glass, 512 mb ram, 1gig dual cor processer bluetooth 4.0, and many more .... and its worth with all their best performance. Thanx.....

• 2012-12-27 13:47
  • 7qA3

its realy a great fonr with dat much feature wit affordable price...... simply awsm.

• 2012-12-27 13:25
  • bCcB

micromax thax your gift in a90

• 2012-12-27 13:16
  • uumT

> In reply to A26Asif @ 2012-12-24 15:24 from U@B$ - click to readDo not know about the Gorilla Glass, but its got some kinda scratch proof glass.

• 2012-12-27 12:21
  • 9LbR

he gyes would plz tell me where this cell is available?? plz..

• 2012-12-27 12:04
  • 7wy%

> In reply to noor @ 2012-12-27 07:44 from t1$E - click to readhey its better u take the phone to service center its probably a software problem. Take it to service center nthey will do it for u...

• 2012-12-27 10:41
  • bChL

Is there a way through which we can upgrade Micromax A90S 1600mah battery to 2000 mah to get more battery backup??????

• 2012-12-27 09:54
  • bChL

Hi guys.iam using a90s its awesome.but one thing is when i watching videos,browsing net etc it will struck and restart automatically.plz help me solve this problem.

• 2012-12-27 07:44
  • t1$E

Its nice phone..

but if your budget is low and want similar specification:

VIDEOCON A30:
->1ghZ Dual core processor iz more than awesome
( multitaskig and hd games will work smoothly )
->3.5G iz Good
->5 Megapixel Cam With Auto Focus wILL bE cool....!
->0.3 mP frot cam will be good wat u expect
->4 Inches screen
->Resolution WVGA, 800 x 480 Pixels will be gud at this price not so so large not so small res . is good
->1500 mAh bATtery WILL BE OKAY cz we want heavy usage
->4GB GGIGABYTE on board memory
->512 mb ram

Price: 7500 INR with 1 yr warntee...

• 2012-12-27 07:20
  • vw46

Hi gies this phn is truly great. Those who are looking for great value phone. Its my experience that when I was using my sony live with walkman, I supposed to change that one with big screen and dual core. But without having any review or idea about karbon and micromax, l felt karbon a9+ shoud be the better option with 1.2 dual core and rest of the specs are the same. When I brought it within a day disappointed with their touch sensation because while playing temple run after few steps its missbehaive. So those who are unknown about this fact for those its truely great with their kinetic scrolling. Then I moved to micromax a90s with couple of reviews. I decided to get it within two days around 13k. And proud to say this phn is as good as galaxy s2. Without lagging anything including all the application and hd games I enjoyed and l using it with all new UI. Every day its new for me with this phn. I suggest everyone to go and buy it if your money matters. In short specs are as below:

• 2012-12-27 07:11
  • t}q1

> In reply to Shri @ 2012-12-26 12:13 from P$02 - click to readNo gorilla screen

• 2012-12-27 04:54
  • rAe8

Hi guys i am using this A90s phone last one week specification and performance is very good but i feel this mobile is getting more heat while charging and long time using

• 2012-12-26 17:54
  • uWuE
Total of 643 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90s.