vinu, 02 Jan 2013i never gt a H 3g connection even when i got a 3g package, its always in E or R, is it the sam... moreCheck for which card u have enabled 3G service.. being dual core, it will take one card as 3G and for other it will be always 2G
Moni, 02 Jan 2013I bought this around 10 days back. Pro points: 1) Screen is just amazing and buttery smo... moreFor Audio improvement try installing Poweramp.. and buy some good headset. It makes hell lot of difference
Viral, 02 Jan 2013Can we use this handset as a modem to connect to a laptop for internet?Yes .. can be tether using USB or wi-fi
deep, 02 Jan 2013a110 much better I have A90s as well as A110. If you want crisp and awesome clarity screen, go for A90S. It has decent size screen, quite light weight and pocket friendly. If you like bigger screen and can compromise on display quality A110 is for you. Performance wise both works same..
Battery backup- light usage-48hrs(just calls and sms)
Heavy- 24hrs(email, whatsapp, lil bit gaming, calls)
CHAITU, 02 Jan 2013i bought this phone in big c guntur,its cost is 12600 with insurence
hi chaitu, im thinking of buying tis fone, bt i heard tat the battery backup is very much low. is it true. please mail me your experience of the phone to :
I have currently use this mobile phone but one problem we can see the HD videos but after playing this videos are not working properly means between playing video pause taken means HD video was not accepted this phone as per price compare to other but one feature missing
Viral, 31 Dec 2012Can we use this handset as a modem to connect to a laptop for internet?yes...USB tathering
I bought this around 10 days back.
1) Screen is just amazing and buttery smooth.
2) 3G browsing, wi-fi browsing is really fast.
3) Good web browsing experience.
4) Camera is ok during the day.
5) Super slim and Super-light weight.
6) HD movies on this SuperAMOLED is first-class.
1) Screen display in the Sun is pathetic and cannot see anything at all even at full brightness.
2) Battery comes for not more than 5-6 hrs.
3) Camera during night is pathetic.
4) Becomes very slow after installing Play store apps. Move all the apps to the SD card once installed.
5) 512 MB ram is too less and phone struggles sometimes to even open the call logs.
6) NO accessories availability and the audio is not up to the mark.
alex, 30 Dec 2012help me friend abode flase player not workingFalsh player is not supported on this phone.
sheikhmaqsood, 30 Dec 2012Is there a way through which we can upgrade Micromax A90S 1600mah battery to 2000 mah to get m... moreWill not be a good idea till phone is under warranty period outside it you can try a aptly fitting higher capacity battery if you can find one.
sagar, 30 Dec 2012Hi I have problem in playing youtube video how play video Try downloading you-tube app from Play Store
Sur, 30 Dec 2012Which mobile is best A90S or A110 ???????
Please reply me soon
i am going to buy toda... moreIf you are looking for a bigger display i.e phablet (phone+tablet) A110 is better.
In case you want a better overall smartphone then A90S is your calling.
On Micromax website the phone is mentioned as having Corning Gorilla Glass, but same has not been mentioned on GSM Arena