Micromax A90s - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.2
7.0
6.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-09 18:26 from tT@t - click to readNo option mate.

• 2013-12-10 14:52
  • 9L9V

its ram is only 512 due to which it is very slow.

• 2013-12-08 06:15
  • utt3

Its an Awesome Experience of using MMX A90S Mobile,Light Weighted & an brilliant Clearity of this LED Display.Iliked it very much more than Samsung or Anyother.

• 2013-12-06 09:47
  • vb@H

When micromax A90s gets in jellybean am waiting for update

• 2013-11-30 05:37
  • t}0H

i bought this fone recently and i really liked it till now i didnt face any problem earlier i had samsung duos and it was worst experince of using andrid fone ever....i m happy with micromax thatns MMax

• 2013-11-26 15:44
  • XNts

google Map Doesn't work on my Map

• 2013-11-25 02:45
  • vGrM

I bought A90s handset 11 months ago. The display went blank within 6 months and got is repaired after waiting for 4 weeks. Again last month the same thing happened and the service center refused to repair or even even though it is within warranty limits stating that LCD is damaged due to handling. I have now given to a private repair shop in Mummbai, but the spares are not available. I advise people not go for Micromax anymore.

• 2013-11-22 08:47
  • 2@xR

This cell phone is good but there are many demerits too
I am happy wiD this cell phone but it hasnt got everything that i wanted to be in it

• 2013-11-14 15:24
  • t1$B

A90s update in jelly bean???????

• 2013-11-08 10:49
  • X08p

when a90s will get update to jellybean when a90s will get update to jellybean when a90s will get update to jellybean when a90s will get update to jellybean when a90s will get update to when a90s will get update to jellybean when a90s will get update to jellybean when a90s will get update to jellybean

• 2013-10-30 13:12
  • uvrE

when it will get update to jelly bean

• 2013-10-30 13:09
  • uvrE

hi friends i am using this phone and realy its a verry good cell phone and its touch screen is too good all about this cell phone is amazing....

• 2013-10-30 10:50
  • utP0

Hi friends am using this phone for the past 8 months its very good, especially touch sensitive too good and camera in outdoor rocks like anything..

• 2013-10-29 13:33
  • KAxx

> In reply to Muthu @ 2013-10-02 15:51 from utYE - click to readDear frnd,
I am using this phone from last 11 monrhs. Belive me phone is good.i was faced the same problem of restart when i buy the phone. You do one thing first fully exhaust the battery and then chrged it for 8 to 9 hrs. The problem will automatically solved. Phone is amazing even i was not found my phone hanged once in its peroid of 11 months.

• 2013-10-27 19:41
  • Hkqs

I brought A90S smart phone 2 months back. My mobile is facing problem of late response(Hanging), its very frustrating and i can't even pattern unlock screen or receive phones. And also there is problem in display, display screen blinks light blue partially and photo's are displayed with blurred effect.
From last two week i am visiting micromax centers like Vijaynagar, Rajajinagar and Jayanagar(Bangalore). no one responding well for my queries. they told display problem, needs new display screen and asking for 1 month of time. but mobile does't have any scratches how does the display spoiled. does it comes under warranty,please someone suggest me what to do..?

• 2013-10-23 13:45
  • tTiW

Just I bought Micromaxx A90s its display so gooood overall mobile is too good which I have ever seen in mictomaxx.

• 2013-10-21 16:57
  • Hkqu

"Indian brands will be Indian" holds true for Micromax. On a black day in my life i decided to get a Micromax Smartphone for myself. I would have gone for the other trusted names but I preferred go for an Indian brand and this was the end of my good days. The nightmare begun hardly a month after me purchasing A90S when its display started malfunctioning .I visited service center and was given back my set after 10 days after repair. I found my set with the problem intact so did not receive it. For this they said it for sending company and a new service sheet was generated for that. To my surprise this sheet was in other name with changed IMEI and A90S now A 90. but the same set. Guy at service center assured of it due to change of LCD. Wow what a concept. Well from company i received my set as A90. The more i visit the service center the more i realize how inefficient, how cunning are the Micromax people. Just concerned bout numbers sold not the service and quality. This time my set is lying with company for last 10 days and I donn know when will get it back and above all is Micromax competent enough to rectify my set in original.

Regards,
Kaushik Yadav

• 2013-10-19 16:21
  • tUHB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-02 08:35 from PI}B - click to readare ha bapu phone to bsnl na garwada dabla j hara

• 2013-10-19 11:52
  • K5h0

now it is almost a month I m using micromax a90s .purchased from snapdeal @ 8500/ . it is an amazing phone with super amoled display.a perfect copy of samsung s2
the pros;
1- battery back up a liitle low but u can manage a day without charging
2- low internal memory only 512 mb ram it should be 1gb

• 2013-10-16 04:39
  • 7wAu
Total of 641 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A90s.