Micromax A92 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.6
6.8
7.0

how to clear cache memory?
low memory is shown on right side top corner
so sometimes it slow down or turn off the running app.
but sensitivity is good
camera great

• 2013-10-01 08:09
  • 9D62

Plse don't give incorrect info about A92.it is very good phone I m using it from about 2 months and I have found no problem.it is a good phone.so when you are looking for budget about 8K then you surely go for it..

• 2013-10-01 07:58
  • utnx

> In reply to sangram @ 2013-09-28 19:06 from Hkqs - click to readGo for A111 with eyes closed! :)

• 2013-09-30 17:14
  • 2@YF

hey guys is there secondary(front) camera on this cell?please tell me as soon as!

• 2013-09-30 04:31
  • UNUd

it's working properly.... I have bought it a week ago. the processor is awesome. and the camera quality is also tremendous in the daylight. battery is also nice. I installed an antivirus and a cleaner. they are working superbly to keep the cell safe.

• 2013-09-29 06:21
  • YQVg
  • F

> In reply to aman @ 2013-08-29 10:47 from Hkq0 - click to readhey anyone please suggest me.. a92 is good phone or not?? because reading so much reviews.. i m so confused.. please tell me.. its a request..

• 2013-09-28 20:51
  • rK}P

i m so confuse.. reading this so much reviews.. please guys suggest me .. its a good phone or not?? what should i do?? please suggest me...its aa request..

• 2013-09-28 19:57
  • rJGd

plz frnds tell which smratphoe is best.
A92.
A101.
A110.n
a111.

• 2013-09-28 19:06
  • Hkqs

i m using cavas lite....a problem occured on the 3rd day it stoped working properly....it down touch buttons stopped working so i replaced it with new one.....nw after 3 mounts in my 2nd canvas lite the problem.....has started again ....guys plz dnt purchase this phone.....its.......just waste of money. ...

• 2013-09-28 05:17
  • YTKD

very often it shows low memory message and switches off the running program even though it has the sufficient memory.. what i can do to fix this???

• 2013-09-27 18:54
  • t}6d

im suddenly finding problem for making and receiving call, also in data connection,in this phone can any one suggest me what should i do now.my sim card is working properly in other phones.

• 2013-09-27 08:17
  • X0Qv

> In reply to MMX A92 User @ 2013-09-22 05:13 from utqD - click to readIts having a bad prob as its showing low memory everytime i play a game..though there is enuf memory

• 2013-09-26 12:14
  • KgQK

battery back up is not too good

• 2013-09-25 06:51
  • t5}%

I have bought it 2 weeks ago i didnt faced any problem it is a good phone. As I am a gaming freak i play games all the time but no problem at all.

• 2013-09-24 20:30
  • 9Cqm

> In reply to Pradyumn @ 2013-09-22 09:22 from XMJP - click to readProblem is with your network not with phone

• 2013-09-24 11:34
  • iwsb

> In reply to Pradyumn @ 2013-09-22 09:22 from XMJP - click to readMy GPS works just fyn whatsappband biber u need to hit the refresh button and us contacts will b updated...the battery back up is bit annoying though but u can always shut down unwanted apps to preserve battery power...my skype works just fyn...I don't know wat complain u have over it try reading g the manual b4 u start using it

• 2013-09-24 08:52
  • U{2X

This is my first smartphone and have been using it for 2 months now. This is an excellent phone if you don't have problem with below -
1. Your Skype won't work on this. You would get connected and can see and hear the other person but they can not hear you, though they can see u.
2. You run a music application like Saavn, Hungama anything else, now as soon as the phone is locked you are doomed. You can not Unlock the screen there is no other option but to restart it, I have stopped listening to music on this phone :-(
3. You don't find all the contacts on whats app and viber automatically, you have to manually search... a big pain but this happens on other brands also except Samsung and Iphone - they are the best.
4. You have to be prepared for such shortcomings on other applications as well that I haven't used till now.

If someone knows solution to all above please let me know it would help me and others as well.

My suggestion would be to go for a Samsung for budget smartphone, compromise with screen but your day to day work would be very smooth.

• 2013-09-22 09:22
  • XMJP

> In reply to ashik @ 2013-09-11 22:31 from 9Knx - click to readWho said that? I am able to perfectly use youtube on my WiFi and both Airtel and Reliance 3G connections. Don't defame handsets like that. Stupid 2G connection-wala

• 2013-09-22 05:13
  • utqD

is mobile is very good............

• 2013-09-22 05:12
  • tUdx
Total of 405 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A92.