Micromax A92 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.6
6.8
7.0

does it have GPS...flipkart does not say so.. but the product spec on micromax website shows that..please help

• 2013-10-04 10:35
  • PTis

Guys lemme tell u the fact. I bought this phone. But actually I went to get a galaxy grand. But due to certain circumstances, I had to buy this one. N God swear, I don't repent fr that. Thankful fr getting this lovely phone at this price. What else u need. M just loving it. Its so user friendly. And the android jelly bean is just awesome. Y to get some almost same to same featured phablet at a double price! After all its the 2nd largest selling smartphone brand in India with market share just behind 4% to Samsung. Great job by Micromax. U guys rock. N proud that its our very own homegrown company.

• 2013-10-03 23:08
  • rAU0

Hi friends im anjan and i want to buy this phone so friends tell me it is a good phone or not?

• 2013-10-03 12:11
  • 7tGv

I am owning This phone from last 3 weeks and only problem in this mob that sometimes it hangs even when 1or 2 apps are running... and it ram always running low.. camera average but no autofocus feature... good gaming performance.. good battery backup...

• 2013-10-02 22:05
  • Xuy2

> In reply to smile @ 2013-10-01 08:09 from 9D62 - click to readbrowser.press menu.settings. privacy clear browsing data .cleared

• 2013-10-02 14:26
  • Y}K4

> In reply to angel kapoor @ 2013-09-28 20:51 from rK}P - click to readfor 8 k ..surely go for a92..@ angel ..

• 2013-10-02 07:52
  • t}qx

hey its awesome in 8 k to have almost all feature ..no problem in last 3 month..you should go if looking around 8k budget phone

• 2013-10-02 07:49
  • t}qx

Really a nice phone in very low cost.I am using same from last 1 month

• 2013-10-01 12:18
  • R5eP

Plse don't give incorrect info about A92.it is very good phone I m using it from about 2 months and I have found no problem.it is a good phone.so when you are looking for budget about 8K then you surely go for it..

• 2013-10-01 08:10
  • utnF

how to clear cache memory?
low memory is shown on right side top corner
so sometimes it slow down or turn off the running app.
but sensitivity is good
camera great

• 2013-10-01 08:09
  • 9D62

• 2013-10-01 07:58
  • utnx

> In reply to sangram @ 2013-09-28 19:06 from Hkqs - click to readGo for A111 with eyes closed! :)

• 2013-09-30 17:14
  • 2@YF

hey guys is there secondary(front) camera on this cell?please tell me as soon as!

• 2013-09-30 04:31
  • UNUd

it's working properly.... I have bought it a week ago. the processor is awesome. and the camera quality is also tremendous in the daylight. battery is also nice. I installed an antivirus and a cleaner. they are working superbly to keep the cell safe.

• 2013-09-29 06:21
  • YQVg
  • F

> In reply to aman @ 2013-08-29 10:47 from Hkq0 - click to readhey anyone please suggest me.. a92 is good phone or not?? because reading so much reviews.. i m so confused.. please tell me.. its a request..

• 2013-09-28 20:51
  • rK}P

i m so confuse.. reading this so much reviews.. please guys suggest me .. its a good phone or not?? what should i do?? please suggest me...its aa request..

• 2013-09-28 19:57
  • rJGd

plz frnds tell which smratphoe is best.
A92.
A101.
A110.n
a111.

• 2013-09-28 19:06
  • Hkqs

i m using cavas lite....a problem occured on the 3rd day it stoped working properly....it down touch buttons stopped working so i replaced it with new one.....nw after 3 mounts in my 2nd canvas lite the problem.....has started again ....guys plz dnt purchase this phone.....its.......just waste of money. ...

• 2013-09-28 05:17
  • YTKD

very often it shows low memory message and switches off the running program even though it has the sufficient memory.. what i can do to fix this???

• 2013-09-27 18:54
  • t}6d
Total of 414 user reviews and opinions for Micromax A92.