Micromax Bolt A62 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.6

Why it doesnt support games lile subway sufer n temple ran

• 2014-07-27 13:06
  • rKTr

> In reply to raj prasad @ 2014-04-27 07:05 from KAem - click to readu can install ultra ram ram to save yr ram by www.xda.com/ramsaver and u delete yr preinstalled apps to save memory by using link2sd and also free some space from system by system organizer and u can use 206 mb freed ram and 463 mb memory use my tips ok.

• 2014-07-27 03:30
  • XuKi

I bought it about 20 days ago for the first two days it worked properly but then my problem started-
When I first downloaded games from sites (other than google play) I could install them and play them but now it shows this " application not installed " when I try download from google play it doesnt open and it shows "error recieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0] also all my images and games got deleted even when I download songs they dont show up on music my uc browser does not open when I could download games, games that take more than 10mb dont work on it and the camera when I take images and try to open the gallery it says not enough space to open images even the internet is very slow it takes upto 5 mins to open facebook pages about 5 days ago i could not even open the internet after hours and hours of trying it finally opened when I surf the net the phone suddenly restarts if I download wallpapers and set them on my homescreen the phone restarts and the wallpaper gets deleted.
Please someone help me if I can do something to fix this phone.
I strongly recommend someone looking for an android phone not to buy this phone.
My nokia 3110c that I used before buying this phone was much better.

• 2014-07-24 15:12
  • KAe@

Very very bad mobail..... Suck version....

• 2014-07-18 13:48
  • Y}Kx

I'm hating this mobile .. itz all waste of money on this mobile. low battery,to get charged it will take 4 to 5 hours. low disk space and errors, hangs whenever I open games, gallery & camera...brought this phone on april 7th of 2014, by now I visited the service station thrice to get the repairs done as its still in warranty. I'm sure after the warranty no one would be interested to look this.

• 2014-07-17 12:36
  • KSfs

worst phone and worst touch.

• 2014-07-16 13:17
  • Hkq4

in this price group u cant think nothing more than this...its awesome

• 2014-07-15 06:54
  • X0N3

it is a very nice phone i ever seen...

• 2014-07-13 12:28
  • uu7Q

Its a C panti moble phone i ever use in my life it sucks me means Micromax lena its really damm think. plz dont be fool like me

• 2014-07-01 05:56
  • v{%V

> In reply to arif @ 2014-06-21 11:29 from 2Wa@ - click to readits a bad phone it does not monimize any apps

• 2014-06-27 10:10
  • rAf{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-01 09:03 from uvaZ - click to readIts a fucked up phone it hangs a lot and sometimes switch off automatically.
The service center guys are totally fool.
I bought this phone in August 2013 and had to give it to the service center near V3S mall in Delhi for about 2 months.
After 2 months they somehow gave my phone but they broke the volume button and most of the people over their were fighting with everyone instead of repairing their phone.

And within one more month it again started hanging and this time its mic is not working properly and the rear camera is gone and whenever I am on call the phone disconnects automatically and switches off and moreover now it does not ring so I have to always keep it in my pocket and set it on vibration mode.
I bought this phone for around Rs 4200 and now I am totally disappointed by its performance.
So buying any of micromax product is totally a waste.
This is worst than a Chinese phone.

• 2014-06-26 00:14
  • KAGE

awful services , 3rd class features the cam quality is too poor its hangs a lot plz guys don's waste ur money

• 2014-06-21 11:29
  • 2Wa@

did this mobile supports watsapp

• 2014-06-15 19:10
  • bC7D

yup u can increase the ram of the device. but u have to root the mobile and after that install an app called swap and partition ur sd card using pc or laptop and then segragate extra ram using ur sd card from the swap app which we have installed earlier.. cool... but if ur ram is 256 then u can increase upto 200 mb extra , not more than that...

• 2014-06-15 04:26
  • X0}B

> In reply to dutta @ 2014-06-04 15:43 from t@xU - click to readYes this phone supports pdf files.

• 2014-06-09 14:12
  • fCx9

> In reply to ks @ 2014-04-27 18:49 from fCxi - click to readsure this phone is verry verry verry bored type !

• 2014-06-07 14:32
  • utUR

can this phone pdf file support ?

• 2014-06-04 15:43
  • t@xU

> In reply to rishu @ 2014-05-03 04:09 from KAeX - click to readYes it supports all applications besides facebook and wataap also?

• 2014-05-31 13:33
  • XuWg

yaaa .... i have buy this phone ..... its cheap and good ...

• 2014-05-29 16:05
  • uw@%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-01 09:03 from uvaZ - click to readya same time happend to me also.my phone hang many times....so bye simple phone phone is better whwn compare to touchscreen....dont waste money

• 2014-05-16 09:01
  • t}WV
Total of 354 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Bolt A62.