Micromax Bolt A62 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.6

> In reply to bestin @ 2014-08-18 07:45 from uu5s - click to readworst battery back up, very poor sound quality , often gets off.

• 2014-08-19 12:32

Micromax bolt A62 is so bad quality, its use less with in one month

• 2014-08-12 02:46
  • 2xeX
  • F

I have purchased the mobile which is extremely slow, please don't purchase.

• 2014-08-09 09:52
  • ut3M

good for 5 mnths thn you realise that it is nt the brightest star in your galaxy

• 2014-08-07 09:24
  • utbP

Sir my mobile micromex bolt a62 is not on/off sir please tell me solotion.

• 2014-08-05 07:51
  • 9xqH

> In reply to Anu @ 2014-07-17 12:36 from KSfs - click to readI have this phone and mine is quite good excusing the hangs.You should try charging the phone by swithching it off.This way it will get charged faster bhalf the time of charging it switched on.Hope this helped.

• 2014-08-03 08:56
  • U@HZ

Why it cannot support 3g

• 2014-08-02 09:02
  • YT1j

Why it doesnt support games lile subway sufer n temple ran

• 2014-07-27 13:06
  • rKTr

> In reply to raj prasad @ 2014-04-27 07:05 from KAem - click to readu can install ultra ram ram to save yr ram by www.xda.com/ramsaver and u delete yr preinstalled apps to save memory by using link2sd and also free some space from system by system organizer and u can use 206 mb freed ram and 463 mb memory use my tips ok.

• 2014-07-27 03:30
  • XuKi

I bought it about 20 days ago for the first two days it worked properly but then my problem started-
When I first downloaded games from sites (other than google play) I could install them and play them but now it shows this " application not installed " when I try download from google play it doesnt open and it shows "error recieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0] also all my images and games got deleted even when I download songs they dont show up on music my uc browser does not open when I could download games, games that take more than 10mb dont work on it and the camera when I take images and try to open the gallery it says not enough space to open images even the internet is very slow it takes upto 5 mins to open facebook pages about 5 days ago i could not even open the internet after hours and hours of trying it finally opened when I surf the net the phone suddenly restarts if I download wallpapers and set them on my homescreen the phone restarts and the wallpaper gets deleted.
Please someone help me if I can do something to fix this phone.
I strongly recommend someone looking for an android phone not to buy this phone.
My nokia 3110c that I used before buying this phone was much better.

• 2014-07-24 15:12
  • KAe@

Very very bad mobail..... Suck version....

• 2014-07-18 13:48
  • Y}Kx

I'm hating this mobile .. itz all waste of money on this mobile. low battery,to get charged it will take 4 to 5 hours. low disk space and errors, hangs whenever I open games, gallery & camera...brought this phone on april 7th of 2014, by now I visited the service station thrice to get the repairs done as its still in warranty. I'm sure after the warranty no one would be interested to look this.

• 2014-07-17 12:36
  • KSfs

worst phone and worst touch.

• 2014-07-16 13:17
  • Hkq4

in this price group u cant think nothing more than this...its awesome

• 2014-07-15 06:54
  • X0N3

it is a very nice phone i ever seen...

• 2014-07-13 12:28
  • uu7Q

Its a C panti moble phone i ever use in my life it sucks me means Micromax lena its really damm think. plz dont be fool like me

• 2014-07-01 05:56
  • v{%V

> In reply to arif @ 2014-06-21 11:29 from 2Wa@ - click to readits a bad phone it does not monimize any apps

• 2014-06-27 10:10
  • rAf{
Total of 364 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Bolt A62.