I use Micromax Bolt S301 mobile ,My wifi is not working ,the webpage is not avilable any time i can't connect internet ,how can i solved this problem
share it and X- sender not connecting and also WIFI is not working.
WIFI and Shareit app not working for Micromax S301. verry bad model in micromax, dont purchase this model. battery backup also bad.
saikirAn, 07 Jul 2016WiFi not connecting and share it also nor working to my bolts301USB
Rajkumar, 29 Jan 2016It is not connecting to wi fi even after setting 3g off. Any solution please tell. Shareit not working, I changed 3g setting
pk, 22 Jun 2016im using wifi its work blev me .How its not working to me??
macromax bolt s301 - wifi not working this phone.macromax company is fake.samsung company is good all india and other mobile companys.but macromax company is fake all india.
If you want to use internet and other apps.so factory data reset the mobile.Then you should CREATE "NEW MAIL" on your mobile And download apps from "PLAYSTORE".Try it
1. I purchased Micromax Bolt S301 from Micromax showroom on 12th of September, 2015 for Rs.3,000 (With charger, headphone and USB).
2. If i use Internet continuously then my phone battery last upto 4 hours to 5 hours. Otherwise in normal use, battery last upto 8 hours to 12 hours.
3. I am from Kolkata, India and here our State Government provide free WiFi service. I use this WiFi networks so much and it work perfectly on my phone.
4. There are some application such as Instagram, Uber, Ola etc are shown NOT supported on this phone at Play store but I have downloaded Instagram, Ola, Uber etc from mobile 9, apkfun etc i.e., outside from Play Store. Let me tell you that all applications work perfectly and smoothly. I am heavy Instagram user and it works perfectly on my phone. I also book cab so many time from my phone using Ola or Uber app and work perfectly. I don't why Play Store say that this app is not supported but when I download those app from other websites then it works perfectly.
5. Share It and Xender work perfectly on my phone.
6. Amazon, Snapdeal etc are selling this phone between Rs 1,900 to Rs 2,300. I will recommend everyone not buy this phone from any of this website because if you buy it online then some problems you are going to face are;
I. WiFi will not work.
II. Battery Draining problem
III. No headphones, no charger
7. So, buy this phone from Micromax showroom and it will work perfectly and you will also get charger, headphones etc. I also purchased this phone from Micromax Showroom and my phone work perfectly without any problems. (But this phone will cost you Rs 3,000 if you buy it from Micromax Showroom)
8. I am almost using this phone from 10 months and it works perfectly. So, I will recommend everyone to buy this phone (if you want to buy low cost phone).
9. (Good News ) as every website say that this phone will get official update to Android 5.0 but as of now there is no update available for this phone. So, I complained about this to Micromax service center online and after 3 hours to 4 hours they called me and told that they are working on it and this phone will get official update to Android 5.0 within few months.
10. I will give 4 star out of 5 star to this phone.
wifi not working and bettring low capacity whatapp not instiall