Micromax Canvas 4 A210 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.2
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Pranjal Canvas4User @ 2013-12-28 23:13 from ut8E - click to readThanks pranjal for your kind response ,
i will go for c4 ..

• 2013-12-29 03:54
  • 2SK$
  • Rating0

> In reply to deveshsinghal22 @ 2013-12-28 20:25 from 2SK@ - click to readHi Devesh,
Welcome and thank you for asking. Wifi networks have limited range. A typical wireless access point have a range of 35 m (120 ft) indoors and 100 m (300 ft) outdoors. And Wifi range also depends upon the Wi-Fi connections or the internet speed lowered by having other devices in the same area. Wifi pollution, or an excessive number of access points in the area, especially on the neighboring channel, can prevent access and interfere with other devices use of other access points, caused by overlapping channels as well as with decreased signal-to-noise ratio(SNR) between access points. This can become a problem in high-density areas, such as large apartment complexes or office buildings with many Wifi access points.
But then said, my C4 gives me good Wifi and I did not find any problems at all and C4 has a good range. I am on Wifi as we speak. If you find any problem with Wifi I will be here to help. Thanks and keep posting.

• 2013-12-28 23:13

> In reply to ayush @ 2013-12-28 15:55 from vGxT - click to readHello Ayush
I am glad to know you read articles about Canvas 4 which I also do a lot as I want to be updated and improve ways to help C4 users. Now, I completely agree that there is no Magnetic sensor in C4. But I do not agree that Navigation shown by C4 is wrong due to the reason that it doesn't have Magnetic sensor. The thing is any Magnetic sensor has nothing to do with navigation/GPS. These are completely different things. Navigation solely depends upon satellite signals and A-GPS. Unless you want to search metals/old coins/magnetic radiation or need North West East South direction only; a compass basically you will find magnetic sensor useful. Just for the info Magnetic interference would render any Smartphone’s cellular capabilities useless.
And yes I check and confirm everything before I reply to you or any one else. The above statements are true to my knowledge and concern.
In my opinion you should buy any phone from a genuine store. But Amazon.in and Flipkart are the only online webstore which I am comfortable to buy things from. Hope this helps! Thank you and keep posting.
Declamation : The above names of online stores are taken in general terms. This doesn't mean that I am advertising or supporting the mentioned names in commercial terms. I declare the same.

• 2013-12-28 22:55
  • ut8E

> In reply to Pranjal(Canvas4User) @ 2013-12-28 08:14 from ut8G - click to readThanks pranjal, you explained very nicely,
and i also heard about wifi range issue for this fone, some one posted that it has less range to catch the wifi...
did you find any such problem.
thanks .. :)

• 2013-12-28 20:25
  • 2SK@

hii Pranjal
i have read that there is no magnetic sensor in the phone so that means the navigation shown by this phone or any canvas may be wrong. Have you checked it yourself. please give a 'true' response.

and friend which is a better website to purchase phone online if its worth buying Flipkart or India shopping or else?

• 2013-12-28 15:55
  • vGxT

Hey guyz!! I bought this phone 10 days ago. its good but the rear camera is worst, it is not actually 13 megapixels. I think someone has forgotten to place a dot in between 1 and 3, its like 1.3 megapixel picture quality wise, clicked picture size is about 5mb but picture quality is very bad. but front 5 megapixel camera is quite good as compare to the rear. Otherwise all other fetures of phone is really good :)

• 2013-12-28 12:30
  • tT}0

> In reply to Nitin @ 2013-12-28 09:25 from vG7w - click to readHi Nitin,
Just for the correct info SAR rating of Canvas 4 is
0.17 W/Kg @ 1 gm (head) and 0.5 W/Kg @ 1 gm (body)which is far below the normal limit.
Nomal : 2 W/KG @ 1 gm (head) and 3.2 W/Kg @ 1 gm (body)
Courtesy: Sukesh Banik(Gadgets Portal)posted on August 14, 2013, 12:44 am.
Thank you.

• 2013-12-28 11:34
  • ut8F
  • Rating0

> In reply to atharv saxena @ 2013-12-28 08:19 from vGxx - click to readHello Atharv,
I am very much glad to know that you have a brother named Pranjal, now you have 2 bothers named Pranjal and I got one brother named Atharv.
About you questions - YES! Blow/Shake to unlock works every time you unlock the Canvas 4. Blow to unlock uses microphone as its sensor and shake to unlock uses proximity sensor. And when you are in home you can use easy mode which is automatic(flash) or I prefer using HDR(no flash) with proper lightning. HDR gives you 2 pictures, one with normal shadow, brightness, contrast etc. and one with enhanced picture quality. It depends upon you which picture you wanna use and you can edit them as well in the editor already pre-installed. Pictures are full HD.
Last but not the least I don't use task manager because task managers are only needed when a phone is slow or lags or internal memory is less but in case of C4 these does not happens at all. It is real fast and no lags. But yes indeed it comes with task manager and you can kill any application by going to settings>apps and it shows you all the apps which are installed/running/not running. Also C4 has msecurity which has optimizer within itself and I use it to optimize my C4. Hope this helps! Thank you for asking and keep posting.

• 2013-12-28 11:25
  • ut8F

No SAR (Radiation) rating? I am not surprised. My life is more precious than saving money. I will stick to US FCC approved phones.

• 2013-12-28 09:25
  • vG7w

> In reply to Pranjal(Canvas4user) @ 2013-12-24 23:10 from ut85 - click to readI want to ask you pranjal that does the blow to unlock feature works every time you blow air..... I also want to ask that which is best mode to click pictures of people when at home..... And the last thing... Do u use task manager in your c4.... Is there any inbuilt task manager in it.. I am asking you for help as my brother's name is also pranjal..... Pls reply

• 2013-12-28 08:19
  • vGxx
  • Rating0

> In reply to deveshsinghal22 @ 2013-12-28 02:39 from ut0B - click to readHi Devesh,
Thank you for the curiosity and the willingness you are showing to know about the tech side of C4 which in your case is GPS. C4 comes with A-GPS which is called Assisted GPS. It is the latest, far more accurate and has the capability to fix GPS locations instantaneously when the GPS receiver has been off for some time which many of the devices lacks. Standalone/Autonomous(Standard) GPS depends on satellite signals only whereas A-GPS uses satellite signals and in case of poor satellite signals it resolves issues by using Network provider signals also. So C4 adapts to its surroundings in simple terms and gives you the best possible GPS route. I have tested it and confirmed. For a better knowledge of GPS, you can look into this http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/g...king-device/
And You can use Navigation/Google map on C4 which is already pre-installed and gives accurate readings. At times I also use GPS tracking pro for tracking my friends/girlfriend. You can download it from play store free here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co­m.fsp.android.c&feature=search_result
Hope this helps! Thanks and keep posting.

• 2013-12-28 08:14
  • ut8G

What a phone. Camera quality is just simply awesome and battery backup is amazing, I get three days of battery life with moderate usage. Well done, Micromax. The features in this phone are cool.

• 2013-12-28 08:11
  • t1$B

> In reply to Pranjal(Canvas4user) @ 2013-12-24 23:10 from ut85 - click to readHello Pranjal,
can u please tell me about the GPS of this phone?
Thanks

• 2013-12-28 02:39
  • ut0B

Completely worth phone

Thanks to MX...The legend is growing....:-)

• 2013-12-27 16:25
  • bESG
  • Rating0

> In reply to Krishna @ 2013-12-27 12:03 from 9FiN - click to readHi Krishna!
Thank you for reading the review. I am really glad that you are making a wise choice to buy C4. And I am quite delighted to say that C4 is HD with IPS LCD display and 294 ppi pixel density(which is lot for naked eyes). And it does have Wifi direct. Let me explain to you in simple terms : Wifi direct means that you can ONLY connect your device to Wifi networks, on the other hand Wifi hotspot means that you can connect and also share your Wifi network with other devices as well if you want to. And you do not have to worry about a thing, the moment C4 gets a Wifi network it will notify you and you can turn off/on Wifi.
So go ahead and grab your C4 before its too late to get one. You won't regret. Thanks and keep posting.

• 2013-12-27 13:12
  • ut8E

> In reply to Pranjal(Canvas4user) @ 2013-12-24 23:10 from ut85 - click to readSir thank u so much 4 info..sir i want to buy c4..sir c4 is ful hd or not..& wt is d effect of that is dsnt contain wifi direct? Plz ans

• 2013-12-27 12:03
  • 9FiN

> In reply to Rakesh Girase @ 2013-12-23 07:57 from XMUs - click to readYes the pictre qulity is nice...
Like LED HD

• 2013-12-27 07:51
  • 2SF2

• 2013-12-27 05:07
  • ut{4

> In reply to karan @ 2013-12-25 21:30 from U@x5 - click to readHi Karan,
Nice to know you bought C4 2 days before. I never found any battery problem with my C4 for sure but as you said you found some. Well Karan I would be very happy to help you if you can go to settings>battery and tell me how much usage does it show in hours, mins and seconds. And also, which application shows the longest and shortest percentage of battery use?
And about the camera, as you are trying to compare C4(13mp) to Samsung grand(8mp). I would like to tell you that experts have already compared both the cameras and C4 wins the race. If you don't believe me I can understand but have a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCqD4VO1Ic4 before you even judge a C4 camera to grand. Hope this helps! Thanks and keep posting.

• 2013-12-27 05:04
  • ut8B

Canvas 4A210 are in kit-kat updated list,please refer the link http://micromaxcanvas.co.in/an...oid-devices/

• 2013-12-26 19:16
  • u{6U
Total of 3107 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas 4 A210.