Micromax Canvas 4 A210 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.2
7.4
7.3

> In reply to sarath @ 2014-01-02 07:48 from vGjp - click to readhey brother, i've mentioned that canvas 4 13mp camera is little beter than what we get in most samsung's phones like grand i.e. 8mp. . only thing people complaining about c4 camera is that in low light it's flash light gives more noise tothe photos, but i have found a solution to this problem its easy and really solved my flash problem, u can watch my friend's video on youtube how to do it:

second thing your are asking me "how to get 4.4 kitkat update on c4" well i will disapoint you bcoz its really risky thing to root ur phone,then flash custom roms, its very risky and needs expertcise to do that, i've been playing on phone rootinng and flashing custom roms since last 1 year, so now i'm an expert, but i'll advice u not to do that. .
just wait brother it is officially confirmed that micromax canvas 4 along with other canvas series are getting 4.4 update within this week or two, just wait for its arrival, then u can go to customer care to update, or the best thing that our canvas 4 is having is that it has a application "ota" i.e. "over the air" so if you have nyc working internet you can update ur phone sitting at home only!!!! so enjoy :)

• 2014-01-02 12:00
  • 7wDh

> In reply to Bikrant @ 2014-01-02 05:06 from ut8y - click to readi read your review and it gives me courage to spend on C4, i initially confused whether to buy GRAND 2 or C4 but now thinks C4 seems better than grand 2.

• 2014-01-02 11:37
  • w43M

> In reply to Pranjal Canvas4User @ 2013-12-29 23:54 from ut8x - click to readHi pranjal..

I want to purchase Canvas 4. Bt cnfuse betwn Doodle-2.
most important thing is I want good qulty of camara. Some of my friends sujesting it is westage of money to purchase macx phones...I am realy confuse to purachase or not? And how long ur using c4? R u happy with c4? Can i purchase it on snpdil online.
Please give reply...because I want to purachase on my birthday 4-01-13.

• 2014-01-02 11:35
  • 7tEb

> In reply to Bikrant @ 2014-01-02 09:21 from ut8B - click to readThanx buddy .... wl try this today evening :)

• 2014-01-02 10:17
  • bCds

> In reply to Toofan @ 2014-01-02 09:04 from 2Z75 - click to readThe best software to transfer contacts from old phone to a new phone is wondershare MobileTrans.
It also lets you transfer messages etc.

I used it to transfer contacts from my old black berry to Canvas 4 as well.
Here is the torrent cracked version

• 2014-01-02 09:21
  • ut8B

I Hv just bought Canvas 4 A210 and tried to transfer all contacts from my old blackberry to A210 through Bluetooth. Got the VCF file transferred as well, but was not able to import the contact. Message appeared : "Couldn't Import vCard"

Can any1 help ??

• 2014-01-02 09:04
  • 2Z75

> In reply to Surya Shalu @ 2014-01-02 05:41 from PB87 - click to readAndroid 4.4 Kitkat is not officially released for Canvas 4. So please wait, it will be officially released in this month.

If someone roots(Brick) C4, they can update to 4.4 kitkat but it will void your warranty and rooting your phone needs expert hands. Better not do it.

Have some patience as Kitkat is only available for Nexus family at this time. Samsung, Xperia handsets are also waiting.

C4 has OTA-On the Air update so once it is officially released you will be notified.

• 2014-01-02 07:59
  • ut8x

> In reply to SaketRaj @ 2014-01-01 15:11 from 7wAH - click to readCan i know how to update 4.4 kitkat in canvas4...

• 2014-01-02 07:49
  • vGjp

> In reply to SaketRaj @ 2014-01-01 15:11 from 7wAH - click to readCamera is good in it tha the other mobs...

• 2014-01-02 07:48
  • vGjp

Am using Canvas 4, I dont know how to update android v 4.2.1 to kitkat(4.4)... Plz tell me guyz...

• 2014-01-02 05:41
  • PB87

> In reply to ejaz @ 2014-01-01 15:22 from rATG - click to readGo for Canvas 4. C4 kicks out Grand in many aspects.

Grand-outdated Jelly bean v 4.1.2 (no updates so far)
C4-recent Jelly bean v 4.2.1 and will be updated to 4.4 kitkat in this month.

Grand-TFT screen(480x800)small with only 187 ppi
C4-IPS LCD screen(720x1280)very big with 294 ppi

Grand-Protection no
C4-Protection with corning Gorilla glass 2. Scratch resistant.

Grand-8GB C4-16GB
Grand-USB v2 C4 USB v3
Grand-8MP camera(rear) front2MP
C4-13MP(rear) front 5MP

Grand is slow and cannot run big apps like games(HD) C4 gameplay is awesome.

I CAN POINT OUT MANY DIFFERENCE. GRAND IS JUST ANOTHER GARBAGE CAN FROM SAMSUNG; TARGETED FOR BLIND SAMSUNG WORSHIPERS. If you are smart and want to show off to your friends(they will cry) go for Canvas 4. Best smartphone ever.

• 2014-01-02 05:06
  • ut8y

hey friends i am confused between canvas 4 and sony xperia c
which one should i buy

• 2014-01-02 04:03
  • 2SAq

> In reply to riteshpawar @ 2014-01-01 11:28 from veIm - click to readhi friends i canfusd grand9080 and canvas 4

• 2014-01-01 15:22
  • rATG

Hi Friends, Most Of U Have Read My Comments In Best Ratings On C4, After A Long Tym I'm Posting A Rivew Of My C4 as It Has Been 3 Months Of Heavy Usage:

1. CAMERA: Many Of U Are Complaining Aboout Camera Quality, I Know Its Not Upto 13MP Mark But Still Better Than Samsungs's 8MP

2. Battery: 2000mah, I Find It Handy Lasts Almost 12hours Of Almost Heavy Usage, I Have No Problem Bcoz I Carry A Small PocketSize 4000mah Powerbank with Me!!

3. App Crashes: MAny Of U Are Saying Heavy Games Are Not Opening Or Are Getting Crashed!! I Don't Find Any Such Problems In My C4, I Have Fifa14, Mortal Combat, GTA Sandreas, etc I Think U Should Reset Ur Phone Or Direct Download The Setup File From Any Black Market Android Sites, And Transfer The To SD Card Then Install Them In Ur Phone, It Works!!

OR ROOT YOUR PHONE AS I HAVE DONE, ALL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED INCLUDING CAMERA, BATTERY & APP CRASHES!!!!
(Do It At Ur OWn Risk)

I Have Android 4.4 Kitkat Updated After Rooting, Its Working Awesum In My C4,
Also I Would Like To INform Canvas 4 And Other 10 MMX Phones Are Getting 4.4 update within this week, So Enjoy!!!!
And Those Who Are Planning To Buy C4,I Must Say, Go On, Its One Of The BEst Device!!

• 2014-01-01 15:11
  • 7wAH
  • Pranjal Canvas4User
  • Rating0

> In reply to Devanand Ranam @ 2013-12-31 14:00 from vb%9 - click to readHi Dev,

I am glad to know you are keen to buy a smartphone and the choices you have made so far are Canvas HD and Canvas 4 and even Xperia. Now, I can understand you might be really confused as which phone to buy because you want the best and lot of people have there own opinions.

My opinion for you would be to use the phones before you buy. Find friends who owns HD and C4 and Xperia. Keep the phones on table and you will see the difference. And once you start to use the phones it will be clear to you which phone to buy. I did the same and now I am a proud user of C4.

About the battery life that you mentioned which one is best or still the problem exists. I would like to say there is NO PROBLEM whats so ever. By the way, if someone says it gives 9-10 hours of battery life a day then why on earth Xperia users download battery saver apps from google play, still a mystery!! I never downloaded any battery saver apps because with moderate use such as Media(Audio and Video) 3 hours, Gaming(GTA San Andreas) 2 hours, Wifi and 3G(daily use) It gives me still 40% remaining from 100%. And I also don't understand why a smartphone needs Java, it has nothing to do with it.
If money is not an issue grab a C4, you won't regret or else get a HD or Magnus.

Hope this helps! Thank you and keep posting.

• 2014-01-01 12:35
  • ut8D

There are a problem in my milagrow 7.16c tablet
Meny time i open a app then its respond .... app not responding
Are you want. 1.wait. 2.close
Runing on android 4.0.4
1.2 ghz dual core procecer
1 GB DDR3 ram

• 2014-01-01 12:33
  • uvin

> In reply to Devanand Ranam @ 2013-12-31 14:00 from vb%9 - click to readGo for the Canvas HD, the A210 is just Rs.4,000/- costlier. The only difference between the two is the 10GB useable memory and internal body is metal on Canvas 4. Rest is all plastic. But the Canvas HD is larger and heavier phone.

Or maybe you want to look at a Gionee G2 or a Lenovo P780 or S920 (Lenovo has 4000 mAh battery to last more than 2 days)

• 2014-01-01 11:28
  • veIm

Micromax Canvas 4 for Rs.16,000+
Full HD display, 5: Inch Gorilla Glass, 2000 mAh battery (Li-Ion and will last not more than 9-10 hours), 10 GB useable internal memory, 1GB Ram, 13 MP back camera and 5 MP front camera

OR

8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor R sensor
0.3-megapixel front camera
Dual-SIM (3G + 2G) with dual standby
Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Good
Good build quality
Impressive battery performance
Bad
Display not impressive
Camera performance below par
Often lags while multitasking

You Decide ...

• 2014-01-01 11:24
  • veIm

Friends i want to purchase a new mobile can you all suggest me which one is best in about 12000 rupees Please help me guys ???

• 2014-01-01 09:13
  • w4ij

> In reply to Devanand Ranam @ 2013-12-31 14:00 from vb%9 - click to readXolo Q1000S Is The Smartest Fone Ever;-)

• 2014-01-01 08:39
  • GQcn
Total of 3167 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas 4 A210.