Micromax Canvas 4 A210 - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.4
7.3

> In reply to sandeep @ 2014-01-04 20:13 from 2Zd{ - click to readHello Sandeep

Congratulations on your C4. Welcome to the Canvas family. About the issue you are facing not a big deal. lemme help you out.

PROBLEMS FACED IN INSTALLING WHATSAPP

First of all let me make it clear I did not face any problem while installing whatsapp.

Before you install any apps from internet please see whether it is genuine and it is the updated version because C4 OS is an updated OS and will not support any outdated app.

Second, download whatsapp from Google play because Google gives you genuine apps for free and knows better than you whether your device will support the app or not.

Third, Go to settings>Security> Scroll down and you will see "unknown sources" tap on it and select ok, you will see a tick mark on right side, this means that you are allowing whats app to install in your C4. Do not click/unclick any other settings if you do not know what it does.

N.B: You will need to uninstall whatsapp and delete your account on your previous phone before you install whatsapp in C4 or any other smartphone. If you wanna know how is it done refer to

Install whatsapp & enjoy.

Hope this helps! Thank you.

• 2014-01-04 21:20
  • ut8C

Hi. I am a canvas hd user n ii. Am pretty satisfied with this phone, except for a while few reasons. The internal memory is a problem as it's just 1.7gb usable and to store apps I had to root my phone and store apps on thee sd card. And also the battery life. Lasts only a few hours if I use 3g continously. Internal memory wouldn't be a problem in c4 I believe.. But is the battery life better? Do u suggest me to exchange my canvas hd for canvas 4? Is it worth the extra money?

• 2014-01-04 20:42
  • 7qBa

Same problem here. when going to install Whats app...there is msg display every time check net conection or reset mobile.So any one help?

• 2014-01-04 20:16
  • 2Zd{

> In reply to Pranjal Canvas4User @ 2014-01-02 17:38 from ut8x - click to readThx pranjal....Now I am glad to told that I have purchsed c4 today. Thx again. But i am facing problem when going to install Whats app...there is msg display every time check net conection or restart mob. I was tried both things but till it not install..net conection is working condition to other application. So do have any idea ??? Sorry but if possible please reply
Thanx

• 2014-01-04 20:13
  • 2Zd{

Does this phone have 2 GB of RAM ..
official site says that i has 2GB or ram ..
and gsmarena says that i has 1GB of ram ...

• 2014-01-04 17:51
  • ut0E
  • Rating0

> In reply to lokesh @ 2014-01-04 06:20 from 9GY8 - click to readWhat are you talking about White or blue and black colors? Are you sure you are talking about the Canvas 4 and not some other phone?

C4 is available in only two colors:
WHITE and GREY.

I have the White one so of course I would say white looks good. Just my choice of color.

• 2014-01-04 16:43
  • ut8C

I want to take new mobile brand of micromax. Can u suggest me the mobile in the micromax. I am ready to spend up to 20000rs.

• 2014-01-04 14:56
  • Rx5x

> In reply to sabhya @ 2014-01-04 08:41 from vG6C - click to readYou can always install apps to block calls and sms. Some Antivirus apps also provide this feature.

• 2014-01-04 12:26
  • t}HD

i am going to buy Canvas 4 as its an awsm ph just wanted to knw if this ph is having the feature of blacklisting/barring/blocking of any particular number??? bcose i was using canvas hda116 earlier and it was not having this feature :(

• 2014-01-04 08:41
  • vG6C

• 2014-01-04 08:19
  • vG6C

> In reply to Pranjal Canvas4User @ 2014-01-02 17:46 from ut8x - click to readWhich colors looks gd for canvas 4. White or blue.is it available in black also

• 2014-01-04 06:20
  • 9GY8

> In reply to Ashish @ 2014-01-03 15:50 from vG6J - click to readAre you kidding me? I don't think a company called Gionee even exists. Googled it, searched wikipedia and I only saw their website with lots of negative comments, no information when the company was set up or who are the founders or where they are situated or who are the manufacturers?

And please don't compare gionee with Canvas 4. I didn't even find the gionee to compare with C4 on this website and this is the best website to know about phones. Gionee does not exist. This tells me something, YES!! gionee do not have service centres. Ask a gionee user or try to go to a vendor and ask where is the exact location of service centre? you will get your answer. I asked a vendor earlier and they said service centres are starting to get here within one month and its 3 months now. Nope they were wrong.

Anyway, Canvas 4 would get an update of Android 4.4 Kitkat this month. And I think gionee(rare) users would find it hard to get an OS update to 4.3 even.

If you want a Best phone that everyone is using nowadays go for C4(also comes with 7-day return challenge) you won't regret. And a piece of advise do not buy any phone online, get a genuine phone from a genuine store.

• 2014-01-04 05:37
  • ut85

Go for Sony xperia c

• 2014-01-03 22:54
  • 7vVL

Guys please tell me about the after sale services of micromax ? I have heard that the service centre does not help much and takes lot of time. For this reason only i am thinking to buy gionee elife E3 .
pls guys suggest me which one to buy .
Any help will be appreciated .
THANKS IN ADVANCE .

• 2014-01-03 15:50
  • vG6J

> In reply to Pranjal Canvas4User @ 2013-12-30 12:38 from ut8y - click to readThanx pranjal...... Thanx for replying again... Happy new year.......

• 2014-01-03 14:44
  • vGxG

Here in Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh... As far as I know,there is no Micromax service centre... So But I like all d features of the phone. So I'm confused whether to buy it or not.

• 2014-01-03 14:13
  • PEmZ

> In reply to [deleted post]Hello Debraj,

There may be various reasons why your device tends to restart on its own. Let us look into some factors responsible for it.

External: Please remove any flip covers, foam covers, bag covers, or any cover that you keep the phone inside and see if anything obstructs the power switch button. Keep it free from obstruction. Also, see if your power switch is very loose/tight.

Internal: Go to settings and scroll down to the bottom you will see "scheduled power on & off" tap on it and see if the boxes are clicked. UN-CLICK them.

Hardware: By any chance did your phone fall down?

Software: Did anyone tried to root the phone or what was the last application that you installed on the device after which the problem started. Uninstall them.

Try checking all the above and last but not the least I hope you didn't bought C4 online.

Please reply if the problem still persists.

N.B : Sent you an e-mail.

• 2014-01-03 05:05
  • ut8B

> In reply to lokesh @ 2014-01-02 15:22 from 9G95 - click to readHi lokesh,
Nice to know you are a Canvas HD user but can I ask you something do you have a receipt or a complaint no. that you can provide so that I can help you out with it and also please provide your battery no. and the service center name and location; if you really are a genuine Canvas HD user. And if you are, then can I also ask you did you try to root your phone and what was the problem that you had with Canvas HD? Was it hardware/software/forgeware?
Thank you and please post your questions in Canvas HD forum. This is Canvas 4 forum.

• 2014-01-02 17:46
  • ut8x

> In reply to Sandeep @ 2014-01-02 11:35 from 7tEb - click to readHi Sandeep,
I am glad to know you want to buy a Canvas 4. I would simply say Don't think go for it.

And if your friends say don't go for mmx phones, I mean have they used Canvas 4 or are they speaking in general? Believe me, if they are Canvas 4 users they won't say anything like that.

All the Canvas 4 users are proud of there choice and please don't say it is a wastage of money. We all do care about our hard owned money and would never spend money on a device which is not worth it.

I am using C4 since 16th of October 2013. And YES! I AM HAPPY AND FULLY SATISFIED. NO ISSUES TILL NOW. BEST PRODUCT OF MMX.

I purchased my C4 from a genuine store by paying extra 1500 Rs than online, do you know why because I don't trust online stores. And I can also see the unopened seal if i buy a product from a genuine store.

Please buy C4 from a genuine store. You won't regret, have faith in C4 it has not disappointed any user till now.

The Best Birthday Gift you will ever get! Hope this helps. Ask any technical(software/hardware) or any questions related to C4. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

• 2014-01-02 17:38
  • ut8x
Total of 3189 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas 4 A210.