Micromax Canvas 4 A210 - user opinions and reviews

3719100

7.2
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-23 16:15 from TXxw - click to readu r so unlucky Anonymous, i m using a low budget phone of micromax, ninja a89, nd give me much more better experience in this price range, than any branded company like samsuns nokia etc.

• 2013-09-24 21:57
  • rAWY

hey guys i confused wether go with canvas 4 or xolo 1000? i have searched a lot and asked some of my mobile technican friends they say canvas 4 if very nice i m also beliving after look and feel of both xolo and micromax still a last opinion?

• 2013-09-24 20:19
  • Hkqw

i must say canvas 4 is much greater then samsungs grand aur mega 5.8
in front of canvas 4 samsungs low end phones are nothing and guys don't buy xolo or gione etc, they are the most crap phone i have ever seen

• 2013-09-24 20:15
  • Hkqw

hi fainde i bye this handst last month but his camara clearty is dull and hang this handsett when open internet

• 2013-09-24 20:11
  • 9BcZ

this phone is amazing. i am total satisfied with this phone just love it.

• 2013-09-24 18:11
  • vQ%M

min price of dis fon

• 2013-09-24 18:03
  • U{ud

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-23 16:15 from TXxw - click to readPlease do not put down canvas 4 performance or other features just because its an Indian brand. I got my canvas 4 on 1st August 2013 online, and till date there is not even a single complaint regarding its performance or regarding any of its features. Please do not advocate for other phones like samsung, nokia or iphone by tarnishing canvas 4, after all those are too costly phones.

• 2013-09-24 17:08
  • utFV

Hii i have been using canvas 4 for a month, the phone is amazing but the flip cover is bad,it cause scratches on ur screen,and i dont think there is gorilla glass on top for its protection other wise it would not cause scratch

• 2013-09-24 16:35
  • rJqv

Hi, Its been a month I bought Canvas 4. I feel great to use this mobile but yes,Canvas 4 flip cover is bad .. And they got scratches on the mobile ..
But the Camera 13.0 Mega Pixel They does not clarity
but Its HD Recording its Great

• 2013-09-24 16:15
  • K6jL

> In reply to FYAZ @ 2013-09-24 12:41 from PUET - click to readis this phone hangs or not plese reply

• 2013-09-24 14:23
  • Xux6

Canvas 4 is an amazing phone. But only problem is its flip cover making scratches on the scratch guard.

• 2013-09-24 13:27
  • U2in

no need for any scratch guard for canvas 4 as it has corning gorilla glass 2

• 2013-09-24 12:41
  • PUET

> In reply to anee @ 2013-09-23 06:39 from t}fs - click to readIts an amazing phone guys.I had used all big brands like Samsung , Sony, Nokia,etc,etc but Since Micromax is the first Indian Mobile company i switched over to MIcromax. I had used all the Canvas series till date and trust me guys its amazing experience with the latest CANVAS 4

• 2013-09-24 12:39
  • PUET

Hey Guys first of all let me tell you that CANVAS 4 comes with CORNING GORILLA GLASS 2 and there is no need to put the scratch card over it. But if you do so and then if u are using the flip cover it will definitely put scratches on your scratch-guard. So I removed my new scratch-guard that i bought for 299/ and i am using my Flip-cover . Trust me u will not get a single scratch on ur phone.

• 2013-09-24 12:24
  • PUET

Friends i like to buy Micro Max Canvas 4 210.

• 2013-09-24 10:18
  • vIfL

• 2013-09-24 08:21
  • YQ9A

guyzzz i made a mistake please dont repeate it...
my canvas 4 flip cover destroyed my whole screen card... it made a lot of scratches..... but oll over i am in love with it.........

• 2013-09-23 21:57
  • uvRL

There are lots of people says ... Canvas 4 flip cover is bad .. And they got scratches on the mobile ..

Can anyone suggest us which type of flip cover we buy ..??

If u have any Any link then suggest us ..??

• 2013-09-23 21:36
  • X0T0

Hi,
Its been a month I bought Canvas 4. I feel great to use this mobile ! And I proud that I own an Indian Product which is trying to be a pioneer in mobile industry.
Canvas 4 has all the features which we expect. Song clarity is awesome ! I use Front Camera for Skype and self pics which is of great view as it is 5 MP. I strongly recommend this mobile which is more than worth of 17+K.

• 2013-09-23 20:21
  • ttcQ

Purchased Canvas4 one months back, till date have not found any problem with the handset. Processor is fast enough to handle high end games, no lag experienced. The major problem faced with the aluminium transparent flip cover supplied with the set. It caused scratches on the mobile screen, though I had scratch card on the screen but then it looks very cheap to have such scratches. Got it changed, the softer one from e-bay with 200 bucks. Another disappointment is the sound, I had a Canvas music also, so difference is very prominent, even JBL headset has failed to create the boost.

• 2013-09-23 16:33
  • bChR
  • F
Total of 2683 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas 4 A210.