Micromax Canvas 4 A210 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.2
7.4
7.3

> In reply to MANOJ @ 2013-11-02 17:37 from U$4j - click to read@ Manoj - Very ritely said.

What you've asked here is what everyone of the Micromax users (and also to-be users) are wondering about. There were times when we had no alternatives for the foreign brands but then with Micromax we seem to have got an able competitor who can touch new heights. Heights, that could only be attained by addressing these issues which I believe Micromax will (soon enough).
Quality products And of course VFM.
Way to Go MICROMAX!!

• 2013-11-04 17:00
  • vGk{

> In reply to MANOJ @ 2013-11-02 17:37 from U$4j - click to readI m a user of galaxy grand just become 3 days and i want to switch canvas4 so give me your suggestion

• 2013-11-04 16:16
  • X0V@

Best Camera phone under 20k,superb flash,low light capture is awesome,other features are worthy..9/10

• 2013-11-04 15:27

• Mf5w

Please tell buy or not friend i am confuse btwn canvas4, magnus,& xperia c

• 2013-11-04 13:47
  • s86X

Guys does canvas 4 support hd modern combat 4?Please help and ensure that you have played or seen it.

• 2013-11-04 13:22
  • uNVL

Canva 4 long lasting or not ?

• 2013-11-04 10:16
  • 2SF2

> In reply to nel @ 2013-11-01 18:21 from uth} - click to readcheck LG G pro dual lite too.

• 2013-11-04 05:55
  • bCqn

I want to ask for can turbo is canvas turbo battry is good or not?

• 2013-11-03 12:18
  • YTcA

Micomaz has become amazing
]

• 2013-11-03 08:01
  • vG5E

> In reply to mukiya28 @ 2013-10-20 14:40 from XNcF - click to readif you install any task killer app then exclude system app or uninsatall that try it

• 2013-11-03 06:13
  • uvcG

MICROMAX- a few questions...
Dear Micromax, what prevents you from giving at least 2500 mAh battery? all your smart phones have been offering the same battery for years.
What prevents you from offering a good "after sales service?" instead of churning out phones every week, listen to your users what they are demanding, they want a prompt service. Read various online forum, and you will come to know that a large no. of users are fed up with your tardy service.
we have come to know that you desire to expand your business to Russia and other countries- Good luck to you- But by leaving unsatisfied your Indian home customers you are unlikely to get desired success.
I am criticising you because I am your well wisher. I wish you to get ahead all international companies such as Samsung,Apple because the more we buy these imported products, the more our economy suffers,and currency gets devalued.
Hope you will consider these suggestions.
and a question to all readers "What do you think?" Please comment.

• 2013-11-02 17:37
  • U$4j

> In reply to vinkle @ 2013-10-31 17:57 from uusm - click to readgionee e3 is best

• 2013-11-02 11:08
  • Xusv

• 2013-11-02 09:42
  • vGxF

micro canvas is really good.its really worth for money

• 2013-11-02 09:22
  • uv}V

> In reply to nel @ 2013-11-01 18:21 from uth} - click to readMicromax Canvas 4 A210 is better then Samsung Grand . Its service is also good and most probably Micromax is an Indian company. If u need my suggestion I will sugget you Micromax canvas or at same price Micromax Doodle 2.

• 2013-11-02 07:57
  • vGyb

> In reply to vivek11880 @ 2013-09-04 08:36 from PAtf - click to readVivek I just ordered CANVAS 4 from flipkart after doing some initial research. I get this that you suffered a lot. And I don't know weather I'll also be in the same position as you,but I wanna say that I'm also from surat and as far as I know,there are 5 service centers of MMX mobiles in Surat. Even the likes of Samsung and Sony have 2 service centers each. And I have previously owned Samsung and Sony each. I have been to their service centers and trust me,they are as crowded as you can imagine. The thing is, I talked with a MMX c.care representative before buying the product and he told me that they are trying their best to improve customer experience. And in order to do that,they have introduced a 7 day policy for their recent releases like Canvas 4,Doodle 2,Magnus and Turbo. In this they'll try n solve the problem with in 7 business days. If they can't solve it,they'll give a replacement. Now weather they'll stick to their word or not is a different thing,but atleast I got the idea that they are trying. And let's be honest,we can't expect them to work at nokia level as it cannot be done over-night. It'll take time. And you should file a complaint against MMX in consumer forum. It'll ignite this process and you'll also get justice. :)

• 2013-11-01 21:16
  • ut$n

hey guys...i m confused between samsung grand and canvas 4..which one is better specificationwise as well as less trouble while using..like hetting hang or so....pliz help....

• 2013-11-01 18:21
  • uth}

Canvas 4 have very poor torch light n battery

• 2013-11-01 14:12
  • t1$G

should i buy this handset
or try another

• 2013-11-01 13:33
  • vGTL
Total of 3075 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas 4 A210.