I bought spice android-one and I can't install or transfer apps.. Nor does it have a file manager. Is it the same with this phone??
i am gonna buy diz mobile...mx users hz d overall perfomance of dis mobile? and battery life?
pushpa, 15 Dec 2014flash doesn't work in this phone and file manager is not there. getting very confused with phoneyou have to download a file manager from play store, like fx file manager and flash works but hard to find.its on the right side... tap on those dots and you will see a lightning like icon
Rutul, 13 Dec 2014Should i bye Micromax Canvas A1 with Android One? or tell me other best phon under 10,000 Lumia 535 @ 9199
i purchased MMX A1 3 months ago. i notice below things..
1. camera - camera quality is too good even in night as compair other under 10k phones( compaired with MMX A115,Samsung Core2,Nokia X,MMX Canvas 2.2)
2. screen resolution is superb..
3. gaming experiance is awesome without lagging & hanging( played GTA vice city, Dead Trigger 2, Rally Sport, NFS Most wanted )
4. battery is ok 6/10* ( 7-8 hours on use like music & , 5-7 hours on use like vedio & games )
5. internet speed is ok 5/10*
6. sound is good 7/10*
7. light weight
8. lollipop update is available
flash doesn't work in this phone and file manager is not there. getting very confused with phone
sas, 14 Dec 2014Gallery is missing..and file manager is not here..can anyone help meYou have to insert SD card before you can use gallery or camera.
it seems to be a good phone at the beginning when i started to use it. but after 3 months it slowly showing some problem. like
1. it has some prob with volume and power keys
2. there is battery prob and network prob, network keep resetting automatically and battery drains too fast
3. it has a 4gb internal memory but you can use only 2gb of it and after the lollipop update you will see the notification of low memory bcuz in lollipop apps use 50% more space so 2gb is not enough.
and theres also many other small probs will start to show up after some use. so not recommended for advance use but yeah good phone for basic use.
It is best for beginners and good for average users and just ok for advance users.. since the battery drains very badly if we install many apps.. rooting the device might fix this but warranty will be voided and might get some prob with the update 5.0. apart from battery things are awesome.
and one bug i found was wen i turn off the device and turn it on the default network mode gets changed from 2g to 3g. pls resolve it.