Nothing is mentioned about ROM.......
More colours are needed, only white is not at all acceptable... May be after launch...
Huawei honor 4X is better than knight 2. Because Honor 4X has big battery and screen and price is also around 12,000. Now a days also only 2260 mah battery? What a joke?
gd phone bt mobile like nitro a311, yureka comes in less than 9000rs with almost same feature
Nice phone but price is more in this range ...just be less then 10000 no more
Price is too much for this phone. even if is not full HD phone. Better to go for Samsung galaxy S4 on amazon.in. I love Canvas phones. But now a days micromax is not understanding the needs of normal Indian Customers. Chinese companies becoming popular because of this.
13 mp Camera And Mobile Looking is best,, And Very Best Fetures,,price for 9500Rs,,, done
This phone is much better than xiaomi mi4i. MI Ram full with its custom UI. Whereas This phone gives your pure android exp. Its look much better than mi.
micromax canvas knight price rs16000 and samsung galaxy s4 price rs16000 why take canvad knight 2
Micromax done an excellent job so far. But they need to change certain things in favour of customer.
1. Better Software and No bloat ware. (Like Motorolo)
2. Easy rooting or forum guide of their own.
3. They must test the processor before releasing.(Qualcomm 615 is know for overheating in their first generation, Later they reduced their clocking speed in the second generation. Still its warm. Better Micromax should have gone with the Mediatek).
4. Corning Gorilla Glass for the Camera Lens.
5. Glass Replacement warranty for the Knight series as it is their higher end.
its price too high ..i want purchase it but when its price will be 10000rs approx that time i afford...
please micromax must change its price should be 10000rs...Definitely i will purchase it.
[deleted post]Its good to see this company standing again with hot stage, competing with others and also failing such Chinese companies like Xiomi ....
See with both eyes open, and understand each feature observantly.