Micromax Canvas Tab P650 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

7.1
7.3
7.0

> In reply to Jimmy @ 2014-06-17 03:50 from y@VQ - click to readya we can make a call and we can send sms like normal phone..its good...but handle with care...becooz tab size (length s less and breadth s more)..it looks pretty single sim...dont use with phone memory better buy 32 gb and use...

• 2014-07-14 13:22
  • uS6E

Dear friends, please note that this tablet comes with average specs and initial impression and performance was rather competitively good for me but after 4 months of usage it is turning down its performance status way below an average level.
Multitasking seems very hard. Even though you have the remaining ram panning around 350mb you wouldn't be able to switch between apps quickly. It takes time to load the home page and note that typing becomes so difficult under Multitasking.
Front camera is just a showoff. But I'm impressed by its battery standby and performance. It can last for days under moderate use. I've been using it for a while with 2g on and it lasts for almost 2 days. Excellent battery specs. Other tablets in this price range and more would last only for hours. They drain much faster than anything.
This one is good for medium gaming and excellent browsing. Browsing is fantastic keeping in mind the big screen it is having.
You can buy this one if your on for a browsing experience with good legibility. Really worst sound quality both from the voice call speaker and the one at the back.
Initially I put some excellent remarks for this tablet in this forum and I regret on it.
Overall rating is 5/10.
Buy if you are a hard core bowser...

• 2014-07-12 04:44
  • rAfN

Actuality I got this tab last week then I information this tab is not connect OTG cable with any external pendrive ,wireless key Board, mouse so please go with other product .this is not inform anybody in review
So please .
Otherwise product is very good.

• 2014-07-09 18:19
  • 2Z1}

> In reply to Tab @ 2014-07-03 12:44 from u{J1 - click to readyo yo i m not use this tab.........bcoz i have nokia lumina set...........so sorry.................

• 2014-07-07 16:56
  • 95%C

What a Tab ..... I love it

• 2014-07-06 19:59
  • Y}K4

> In reply to kenton @ 2014-06-25 14:32 from rKSf - click to readThis is a waste tab.Go for tegra note

• 2014-07-04 09:45
  • 2SS$

I had been using this for almost two months, so far its been good, but cannot play most of the videos which are on facebook and battery life is one day. will appreciate if anyone can help me with regard to videos player suitable for this TAB

• 2014-07-03 12:44
  • u{J1

how is the battery life when using internet continuously..

• 2014-06-27 17:23
  • tevx

> In reply to Preet @ 2014-06-20 21:04 from vGrq - click to readhey preet yes the tab has bluetooth compatible and it is awesome tab you should take i think you will love it

• 2014-06-25 14:32
  • rKSf

does it suport the pendrive

• 2014-06-21 20:55
  • H4rZ

Hi,
can any one tell whether bluetooth device is compatible in this model or not.and what about external keyboard/bluetooth keyboard.
i m eagerly looking for these two features.plz reply asap,tomorrow only i want to order one good tab.

• 2014-06-20 21:04
  • vGrq

> In reply to Vicky khanna. @ 2014-01-02 12:04 from XMtv - click to readPls tell me how to connect otg cable

• 2014-06-20 18:56
  • vGQm

does it supports all pen drives,data card and external keyboard plzzzzzzzzzzz friends answer me

• 2014-06-19 22:22
  • Y}K4

this tab also looking good so it is the best feature so over all good thak you

• 2014-06-18 20:46
  • Mf5j

what about the camera in micromax canvas p650 . front and rear .. it is 5 mp. is it is equal to clarity of 3 mp or 2 mp???

pls answer me

• 2014-06-18 06:49
  • uuD$

> In reply to Rahul Patil @ 2014-06-14 10:38 from uuYm - click to readCan we use this tab as a normal phone, like, can it make phonecalls and send sms easily?
Thanks

• 2014-06-17 03:51
  • y@VQ

> In reply to sadhana @ 2014-05-14 13:21 from uvKs - click to readCan we make phonecalls and send sms with this tab. I mean can we use it like a normal phone?
Thanks.

• 2014-06-17 03:50
  • y@VQ

can it support windows......?

• 2014-06-14 15:09
  • utTR

I've used this device for 5 months now and I am a very satisfied customer. Screen is superb! Loud speakers good. Headphones sound quality very good. Overall feel is just awesome. At 13000 I think it was worth every paisa. Battery is decent n lasts whole day with average usage. Games play without lag, even heavy games.
Cons- The flip cover is very nice but I wish it was better. The camera is also not as good although it takes decent pictures, I wish it was better in quality.
Summary - Awesome tab, worth buy.

• 2014-06-14 10:38
  • uuYm

1)Can I type in paragraph, letter in Ms word,MS excel and MS Power point in tamil language?
2) Is this tablet has inbuilt tamil language

• 2014-06-14 05:04
  • rKaI
Total of 229 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas Tab P650.