Micromax Canvas Turbo - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

8.0
8.1
8.0

these phone is awesome i am using it since last month but recently micromax had launch micromax canvas nitro

• 2014-09-20 14:47
  • vIh3

micromax canvas turbo is so good handset

• 2014-09-20 05:25
  • Y}K4

i dnt kno if they still sell this model...its been more than a year now that i am using this phone and its awesome...
used nokia and samsung fones earlier and they were bullshit fr the bomb they cost...turbo is worth evry single penny...
i am a micromax fan for life now!!!

• 2014-09-19 16:38
  • tR3P

> In reply to Naveen @ 2014-09-15 17:32 from uvtD - click to readofcourse its an awsome phone buddy ..i buyed recently... awsome performance. i suggest u to buy that gadget

• 2014-09-18 17:40
  • bCaF

hi, friends canvas turbo I am using it from 2 months it works so smoothly that I cannot tell you

• 2014-09-18 09:45
  • uuaT

> In reply to nAVEEN @ 2014-08-27 12:21 from MMEp - click to readYou are right

• 2014-09-16 01:46
  • Hkts

Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me the cons and pros (correctly) and who own this gadget relating this phone(canvas turbo)I am about to buy this phone. Please help me by giving your valuable suggestions.

• 2014-09-15 17:32
  • uvtD

I am using turbo from last 7 months and I am quite happy with the performance of this phone. But recently I am facing a MAJOR issue related to internal phone memory for apps.

In storage it shows 2 types of memories -
1. phone storage (~ 1GB)
2. Internal SD card (12.46 GB)

all the pre-installed google apps (hangout, google+, gmail, Crome, Maps etc) Facebook, youtube are installed on phone storage. even these apps data and new updates(which are quite big) are also on the the phone storage. Due to this the memory gets full very frequently and I need to clear the cache every one or two days. and "move to internal SD card" option is also disabled for these apps.
I am not sure what is the alternative for this/

SO, CAN ANYONE PLEASE UPDATE ME ABOUT HOW TO GET RIDE OF THIS ISSUE? is THERE ANY WORK AROUND FOR THIS?

PLEASE UPDATE ME IF YO HAVE ANY INFO, AS i AM REALLY FACING BIG ISSUE BECAUSE OF THIS.

Thanks

• 2014-09-15 13:41
  • 9ABv

Hey guys,

I am using this phone from last 7 months and I am happy with the performance. Only one issue I am facing internal memory issue.
in the storage it shows 2 type of memory
1. phone storage (~ 1 GB)
2. Internal SD card (12.46 GB)

This phone storage of 1 GB is very less. Even if I won't download any apps, with pre-installed google apps(maps,gmail,hangout, google+) Facebook and these apps updates, the memory gets full.
SO IS THERE ANY WAY THAT i CAN MOVE THESE APPS ALSO TO THE INTERNAL SD CARD?
As for these apps, "move to internal SD card" option is not there.

Please reply, as I am really suffering a lot.

• 2014-09-15 13:04
  • 9ABv

Too good.i m using this phone from last two month and it's awesome. it's camera, battery, processor everything is good. Highly recommened in this price range.

• 2014-09-15 07:46
  • 2ZcU

When micromax will release kitkat updates for turbo? I am eagerly awaiting the same. Anyone know this?

• 2014-09-13 17:28
  • uvVJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-23 14:39 from uuV$ - click to readJust press power two or three times and holds it your mobile reboot automatically......

• 2014-09-13 09:57
  • X0@6

I am sing it for last 6 months and it is very good.as due to 5 mp front camera it is very nice to take selfie and photo too as it has 13 mp rear view camera.all the games including Asphalt 8:Airbone we can play due to quard core procwssor.i am very happy in using this phone.:)

• 2014-09-13 09:01
  • uv%D

Hello,I am using this since last year of launch..it a pretty good and handy device..the things which falls short is low internal memory for apps..I am really disappointed on that one..did not figure out when purchasing ..well as for the product it seems not a big deal..the other one is no extension memory card reader..mmx you really need to focus on this one..battery is decent not very impressive and then again it is a smartphone anyway you need to charge it at night..overall a good product I'd say..

• 2014-09-10 18:27
  • v$D7

its very good Phone, I m using last 1 years without any trouble. biggest plus point is phone is very slim and light weight, HD screen and 5 MP front camera that is very useful for clicking your own photo.

u can run high end game like GTA, real Cricket, NFS car racing football game.

u can connect to LED TV.

• 2014-09-09 10:41
  • 2ZHe

> In reply to mwamwamwa @ 2014-09-06 19:07 from KAex - click to readTry flashing the kernel. Tell mmx to redo the software and it will be good. Mmx need to do big withquality control anyways going to get moto x motomaker. 3 major flaws in the phone 1 battery too small 2 low space for internal apps 3 no card slot. Otherwise phone is fine.

• 2014-09-09 07:16
  • vGTC

> In reply to KETAN @ 2014-08-29 16:56 from vGqD - click to readIt support OTG cable to connect your pd or card reader to it, enjoy now!! :)

• 2014-09-08 21:30
  • wdS9

I have Purchased Micromax Canvas Turbo in
Month of March 2014.
- In one incidents main screen found malfunctioning [faulty]which was being replaced by Micromax Service Center.

Now within few month's Mobile cellphones
Body edges start cracking.It looks very
Bad,I feeling sorry. paid big money for this cellphones
Hope micromax will look in to matter, do needful.
Thanks.

• 2014-09-08 10:42
  • Rxyn

The only negative in this phone is kitkat update ids not there. I have our to my wife and now I like it more than my note. if it had kitkat I would have exchanged with my galaxy note. it's so good. just some times camera hands but reboot and all works fine.

• 2014-09-07 11:22
  • Kxb6

> In reply to Ravee @ 2014-08-28 05:18 from 7tKf - click to readYou certainly got faulty one. Mine working fine with no lag. Using since one year trouble free.......

• 2014-09-06 19:07
  • KAex
Total of 1426 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas Turbo.