Micromax Canvas Turbo - user opinions and reviews

7.9
8.1
8.0

u can do the following=
1-get ur phone rooted and install a custom rom or swype memory.
or 2-u can disable auto update my apps option in playstore settings.

• 2014-10-01 21:20
  • bCf6

> In reply to praveen @ 2014-09-27 08:45 from Hkqk - click to readIs this is true that the compnay faults

• 2014-10-01 19:38
  • U@b2

it has gorilla glass

• 2014-09-29 14:35
  • rx2c

> In reply to raaj @ 2014-09-27 16:34 from vbMW - click to readdude, un removal battery iz gud thing

• 2014-09-29 10:44
  • t}da

would get the rating of 10 stars if the product had removable battery

• 2014-09-27 16:34
  • vbMW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-16 11:31 from U@bv - click to read100% correct

• 2014-09-27 14:49
  • w4YT

Problem facing in my handset micromax A250,facebook video not running at the time screen minimized

• 2014-09-27 13:16
  • Hkt}

phone quality is perfect but i am facing problem in camera.Company said 13 MP camera but in setting its not increase more than 10 MP.its company fault.

• 2014-09-27 08:45
  • Hkqk
  • F

> In reply to santhoshmars @ 2014-08-19 11:55 from Mfxa - click to readthanks bro.. my phone too got hanged . i followed your tip and it worked . thanks

• 2014-09-26 14:57
  • ut5b

my phone (turbo)is very perfect for 6 months but recently my screen was cracked and i m aslo gone service center after servicing touch was perfect done but battery was tooo wrost
i was charged 100% above 50% battry was done normal
then if i swich off phone and start together the phone say awesome "low battery" whats that
please help me what can i do

• 2014-09-24 15:40
  • vGxJ

why not cemera light on with photo on

• 2014-09-24 03:31
  • uvCd

these phone is awesome i am using it since last month but recently micromax had launch micromax canvas nitro

• 2014-09-20 14:47
  • vIh3

micromax canvas turbo is so good handset

• 2014-09-20 05:25
  • Y}K4

i dnt kno if they still sell this model...its been more than a year now that i am using this phone and its awesome...
used nokia and samsung fones earlier and they were bullshit fr the bomb they cost...turbo is worth evry single penny...
i am a micromax fan for life now!!!

• 2014-09-19 16:38
  • tR3P

> In reply to Naveen @ 2014-09-15 17:32 from uvtD - click to readofcourse its an awsome phone buddy ..i buyed recently... awsome performance. i suggest u to buy that gadget

• 2014-09-18 17:40
  • bCaF

hi, friends canvas turbo I am using it from 2 months it works so smoothly that I cannot tell you

• 2014-09-18 09:45
  • uuaT

> In reply to nAVEEN @ 2014-08-27 12:21 from MMEp - click to readYou are right

• 2014-09-16 01:46
  • Hkts

Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me the cons and pros (correctly) and who own this gadget relating this phone(canvas turbo)I am about to buy this phone. Please help me by giving your valuable suggestions.

• 2014-09-15 17:32
  • uvtD

I am using turbo from last 7 months and I am quite happy with the performance of this phone. But recently I am facing a MAJOR issue related to internal phone memory for apps.

In storage it shows 2 types of memories -
1. phone storage (~ 1GB)
2. Internal SD card (12.46 GB)

all the pre-installed google apps (hangout, google+, gmail, Crome, Maps etc) Facebook, youtube are installed on phone storage. even these apps data and new updates(which are quite big) are also on the the phone storage. Due to this the memory gets full very frequently and I need to clear the cache every one or two days. and "move to internal SD card" option is also disabled for these apps.
I am not sure what is the alternative for this/

SO, CAN ANYONE PLEASE UPDATE ME ABOUT HOW TO GET RIDE OF THIS ISSUE? is THERE ANY WORK AROUND FOR THIS?

PLEASE UPDATE ME IF YO HAVE ANY INFO, AS i AM REALLY FACING BIG ISSUE BECAUSE OF THIS.

Thanks

• 2014-09-15 13:41
  • 9ABv

Hey guys,

I am using this phone from last 7 months and I am happy with the performance. Only one issue I am facing internal memory issue.
in the storage it shows 2 type of memory
1. phone storage (~ 1 GB)
2. Internal SD card (12.46 GB)

This phone storage of 1 GB is very less. Even if I won't download any apps, with pre-installed google apps(maps,gmail,hangout, google+) Facebook and these apps updates, the memory gets full.
SO IS THERE ANY WAY THAT i CAN MOVE THESE APPS ALSO TO THE INTERNAL SD CARD?
As for these apps, "move to internal SD card" option is not there.

Please reply, as I am really suffering a lot.

• 2014-09-15 13:04
  • 9ABv
Total of 1437 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas Turbo.