Micromax Canvas Turbo - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

8.0
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Hemant @ 2015-02-19 21:53 from rKvq - click to readGo to consumer forum

• 2015-02-27 19:51
  • YTdf

Camera quality is superb. Night mode is also superb
But main prob is battery ....very light weight phone and back look is nice

• 2015-02-27 14:20
  • Hktx

> In reply to rohit @ 2015-02-17 10:46 from X0Wc - click to readHi,

I am using this phone since a year. Yes it does hang a lot. Mostly whatsapp!!! If you are crazy for games, i would suggest don't go for Turbo.

The camera quality is the best according to me and i already knew it hence i preferred this 1.

• 2015-02-27 08:43
  • 2S5h

• 2015-02-26 05:19
  • FYk4
  • F

> In reply to hemant @ 2015-02-17 09:22 from F@xp - click to readPLEASE don't but this phone if it hangs then there is no option for u. and it's battery also could not be removable. i am using this phone since 1.5 years..

• 2015-02-24 19:13
  • uuhr

Its been 1 day I bought this phone(MMX Canvas Turbo A250). It hanged suddenly while using Messenger/Whatsapp. The display didnt got off and continuosly showing the same time. I googled this and tried holding the Power button & Volume key for few seconds. Then the display went off. But after that, its not restarting/switched off. I am unable to use the mobile. Even if I press the Power/Volumekeys, its not getting ON. The display is completely not working. When I gave a call to this mobile number, it tells"Unreachable". So the mobile is not yet Switched off too.Can anybody help me on this... Without using mobile, I am almost a handless...

• 2015-02-19 21:53
  • rKvq

> In reply to sanku @ 2015-02-15 13:29 from uuTG - click to readvery wonderful

• 2015-02-18 05:55
  • bELX

Ive like the phone very much camera quality,3G,but the battery recovery is late for 2hours and i dont like the jellybean

• 2015-02-18 04:56
  • rKNN

i like specifications of turbo....but does it hang very often ???

• 2015-02-17 10:46
  • X0Wc

> In reply to sput @ 2015-02-15 20:15 from YQdE - click to readpres power/lock button for 11-12 seconds

• 2015-02-17 09:57
  • utx}

I want to purchase A250 but i m confused, after reading reviews about picture quality and hang problem. Please guide me. i like the features and specifications of this mobile.

• 2015-02-17 09:22
  • F@xp

My phone a250 suddenly switched off while charging my mobile and from that onwards there is no signal in both sims and its not charging when mobile is on..... I am able to charge my mob when it is in switch off condition ... So guys plz help me if there is any solution for this prob.... Mail me to my mail id karthiktata@gmail.com

• 2015-02-16 19:05
  • PxnX

How to restart the phone, it just got hanged while I was surfing in Internet
The screen is still on !! Nothing is working
Please help ! It's urgent ..

• 2015-02-15 20:15
  • YQdE

Any one plz tell me about its picture clarity.and about its front cam

• 2015-02-15 13:29
  • uuTG

> In reply to Rhea @ 2015-02-11 07:18 from 2T7R - click to readHey buddy it z good phone and supports hd vedios as well

• 2015-02-14 09:10
  • v{R3

> In reply to SRIRAM @ 2015-02-12 08:11 from t}cm - click to readConference call option works perfectly in this phone. While in 1st call if u wanna add someone then there is + option available dial 2nd person, after that join them with a joining symbol on urvscreen.

Also check whether conf call service is activated with ur service provider (airtel, Vodafone, idea etc)

• 2015-02-13 20:33
  • rKTX

I brought this phone 9 months ago, Battery backup is not at all good, and gets hanged very frequently, Need to shut down the phone at least 2 to 3 times in day. Camera is 13M pixels, but there is no clarity in the picture, and the problems goes on... I am going to give this phone for servicing. I suggest Please do not buy this phone.

• 2015-02-13 13:36
  • 9Aeq

Sir i hv purchased Turbo a250 bt it is not supporting the HD video songs so, how to play it? plz help me

• 2015-02-13 07:14
  • bE8q

Be aware while you buy Micromax Product .
Cheap kind of hardware is being used by them .
Twice i have Experienced buying Micromax .

• 2015-02-13 04:20
  • X0Tg

can somebody tell about it's battery life ? is battery good , average or worst

• 2015-02-12 15:07
  • 7j$C
Total of 1599 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas Turbo.