Micromax Canvas Turbo - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

8.0
8.1
8.1

Its been 20 days I bought this phone(MMX Canvas Turbo A250). It hanged suddenly while using Messenger/Whatsapp. The display didnt got off and continuosly showing the same time. I googled this and tried holding the Power button & Volume key for few seconds. Then the display went off. But after that, its not restarting/switched off. I am unable to use the mobile. Even if I press the Power/Volume keys, its not getting ON. The display is completely not working. When I gave a call to this mobile number, it tells "Unreachable". So the mobile is not yet Switched off too.
Can anybody help me on this... Without using mobile, I am almost a handless...

• 2015-01-29 06:31
  • k9fH

> In reply to BIJU @ 2015-01-17 18:46 from uuCa - click to readgo through consumer court

• 2015-01-27 09:51
  • Iae9

Hi, guys i am using the phone from last 1 week and guys believe me super phone touch very nice watching videos in 441 pi colours very good experience camera quality is very good in day time and in low light is fine and excellent build quality. MMX ( NOTHING LIKE ANYTHING ) GREAT

• 2015-01-24 14:36
  • t@xF

If your a250 hangs just press the power and volume buttons simultaneously for more than 10 seconds ..and the cell will restart.

• 2015-01-23 02:40
  • wdJQ

Phone has great features & average performance. The phone hangs often but still a good phone.

The worst part is Micromax service center!! My volume key stopped working just after few months so I submitted my handset to Micromax service center & tough journey started! PCB/Motherboard need to be replaced for a simple volume key problem & spare part is not available since one & half month.

I am following up with service center by personal visit & mailing the help desk since last one & half month but all my efforts are in vein.

Please do not buy the Micromax products. After sale service are worst!

• 2015-01-22 15:37
  • PE2s

ROFL & LOL for those peoples who buys any of micromax piece, micromax is just a made-in-chine product which work like a real china product, so be careful.

• 2015-01-21 18:56
  • X}Gr

i too faced the same problem. Only after 6 months of purchasing it suddenly switched off and then i submitted it to service centre. From there it was returned after 4 months. And what they had done, they replaced it with the old model and in which the warranty seal was not there. I get to know about it when its microphone was not working. The service centre guys informed me that it is no more in warranty period as i had opened it somewhere else. Its battery is not good at all, it last only 3 hours. I have to charge it 3 times a day. So at last, the phone is not good, micromax service is not good, and i had wasted my money by paying 15,300/- for this crap phone. And i suggest to you all who are willing to buy this crap... "PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE". Its simply waste of money....

• 2015-01-20 08:30
  • rKvf

Its an awesome phone . I recommend buying this phone .. Working fine . Awesome display and everything . Dont get too excited with the 13mp cam , because in effect i dont feel it like 13 mp cam . Apart from that its a perfect phone at a low price . Also no official updates !! U have to root for more rom updates ..

• 2015-01-18 13:00
  • rKHH

> In reply to sumesh @ 2014-11-12 07:44 from IajH - click to readI too hav same problem... please don't ever buy this phone

• 2015-01-18 07:21
  • vI7S

> In reply to jatinder @ 2015-01-11 08:55 from YTd@ - click to readI had purchased through snap deal just one year ago.....but only used Six months .....remaining period was kept in your service/ repair store at Ernakulam/ Kochi or In Banglore.....Reverse butten not working problem.....Six months ago.....it is not switch on....... after Two months the phone returned so many silly problems like Volume buttten not working.......I am not willing to submit for repair again
...At last iam admitted the phone at Kochi service centre.........on 18 Dec 2014 (Docket No.S030276 -1214-13997666 I am not returned my Phone till now....There is no reply from the service centre........What can I do?

• 2015-01-17 18:46
  • uuCa

what should be done if this phone does not swtch off,even pressing the power button???

• 2015-01-15 12:42
  • t}U1

Is this device compatible for android 4.4.2 ???????

• 2015-01-15 10:43
  • wiSB

hello sir i am also using MMX Canvas Turbo A250 since 1 year. i want to just ask how can we check battery because we can not open it....

Please Reply..

• 2015-01-12 14:29
  • U$jt

Hello Sir,
i am also using MMX Canvas Turbo since 1 year. But i have to ask u how can i check battery life. Because we can not open Canvas turbo. please Reply...

or mail me on
Rupesh_p88@yahoo.com

• 2015-01-12 14:14
  • U$jt

sir,i am wishing to purchase a canvas turbo.No doubt it is a awesome phone at a reasonable price, but lots of INTERNET sites showing that it is a worst phone with lots of problems and also questioning about its after sales service. I want to know that is it is capable to perform better without any problem and about its sales service in or near ludhiana? I am also want to know that why u r offering such an outstanding phone at such low cost?
LOOKING FOR A EARLY RISPONSE.

• 2015-01-11 08:55
  • YTd@

Hey timonthy try holding the power button for 10 seconds

• 2015-01-08 13:48
  • wiSx

I bought this phone a year back at time of its launch. Must say the phone met all my expectations. Micromax offers good value for money....its like a poor man's Mercedes. Phone still beats some of the best phones by leading brands in the market that were launched 1 year later.

My only advice is if you are looking at value for money..choose this phone, if you are wanting the top end features of 40k + phones, you will get it in lower price from Micromax.

Obviously you cannot expect the same resale value like you would for maybe a Samsung or Iphone. I want to upgrade to a mainstream brand now (snob value)..but still cant find a phone that beats the std. Specification this phone had 15 months back

13 MegapixMegapix rear camera
Xcellent display
HDR photophotography
Light weight
Full Metal body

I think I future proofed myself from buying a phone for a long time...dam'n :)

• 2015-01-06 20:38
  • Hktr

> In reply to streakz @ 2014-12-26 04:27 from bC2T - click to readHi my canvas turbo a250 turned white this morning when i tried to turn on camera n it's getting switched off or not coming back to normal it's almost 5hrs now still the display is on and not turning off what should i do??? Can someone help me please.... It's just 1month old..

• 2015-01-04 09:45
  • Hkt{

Awesome Phone .... Worth it's money ... Everything runs smoothly....

• 2015-01-04 09:01
  • KAe5

> In reply to siva @ 2014-12-30 01:53 from Hkuj - click to readuse camera 360 app to increase ur mp to 13

• 2015-01-02 17:05
  • 2Zd{
Total of 1565 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Canvas Turbo.