ACE, 24 Aug 2015Meanwhile, I am fed up of the wait. Flipkart is really horrible. Two weeks now & i am chas... moreMy one of friend brought HTC mobile on FLIPKART.they send only charger and earphone. Handset was missing. How they do such things?
Prashant, 24 Aug 2015Can i use GSM SIM card in wcdma slot.. Prashant this nt a WCDMA hand set. Both sim slots ar GSM and 3G enabled.
NAYan, 24 Aug 2015My Experience with Micromax Canvas Xpress2 of 10 days-
1) Great sleek look.You must lo... moreHi Nayan
Fr battery I can suggest U to drain it fully and charge upto 6 to 8 hours or else do a factory reset and then do the same.
For lagging issues u have to wait up to L roll out from Micromax.
Heating issues.... on my point of view its very normal even same heating U can get high end Samsung or any branded mobiles.
For the screen size I am getting full screen when playing video as I am using MAX player and VLC media player for android. U can see in MAX player after playing video the on screen home buttons hiding automatically , thn we can get the full 5inch screen. For VLC media player just put the screen to Fit Vertical and see U wll get the full 5inch screen.
For the transfer of apps also U have to wait up to L roll out from Micromax. Then U can move ur apps from Internal Memory to SD card and vice versa.
As I mentioned before fr the sound increase n decrease L updation is the solution.
For the video color its depend on the Video completely. What is color depth, file format and file size. Some videos we r downloading from internet are compressed file which we wont get any enhanced color and loud volume.
More over i am not blaming U or nt saying that U r telling some lye. I am just trying to help U out from ur problem. I am not a brand lover that arguing on the favor of MMX. If the product is good frm what brand I never mind. Bt real fact is that thi is ur hard earn money. So its completely depends on U what to do wht not to do.
Thanks a lot dude.
Shayeb, 24 Aug 2015Have anyone experienced and used this phone,is it really gud.much more confuse between xpress ... morei had also decided to buy one of these phone and after getting some information i get that the xpress 2 is better than juice 2
ACE, 24 Aug 2015Bro.. u misconstrued it. It says it is upgradable to lollipop and that would surely happen whe... moreI have used lollipop in my moto.....lollipop is better...battery consumption is less...WiFi etc does not consume battery when not connected....hence I could keep all of them ON without worrying of battery...also the graphics is much more pleasant.....
Papul, 24 Aug 2015Dude dont be confuse. This mobile is a complete package with a sub total of INR6000. battery i... moreHave anyone experienced and used this phone,is it really gud.much more confuse between xpress 2 and juice 2.plz suggest which one is best
My Experience with Micromax Canvas Xpress2 of 10 days-
1) Great sleek look.You must love the look
2) screene clarity is good as far hd screene
3) great sound quality through headphone
4) Camera is also nice @5999 and 2 mp front facing camera is enough good for a selfie in daylight condition
1) Battery is soooo poor.its draining so fast.It will be a headche to you.you can find better battery life@5999 in the market
2) As the home screene buttons are on screene,you can use only 4.5 inches screene only you can use the 5 inches screene while playing a video file.
3) while playing mp3 or video through phone speaker the sound increase and decrease automatically
4) while playing video colour reproduction is not decent.its little bit warmth
5) though it is octacore processor as the price is cheap for a octacore processor the phone lags now and then
6) you cannot move application to sd card anyway
7) phone heats.its very common to a cheap phone.
I have returned this product for a refund.Now its upto you wheather you are going to purchase or not.You can catch me on whatsapp @9635720072.Thank you!!!!!!
This a 1.4 Octacore processor.But that is on papers only.The phone has lag problem in real.You can never expect lag in octacore processor
Meanwhile, I am fed up of the wait. Flipkart is really horrible. Two weeks now & i am chasing them for replacement. First, they asked me do deliver the set back but when i resisted, they sent a person after 3 days and he picked up the set. Surprisingly, another pick up boy turned up the next day. I seriously felt like beating his a$$. And now that the pick up is done, Flipkart has no idea about it. They r waiting for the seller to confirm.
Most pathetic experience I have ever had. Had this not been a flipkart exclusive..i wudnt have gone with it :(