Micromax Funbook P300 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.2

bad worst tab that I seen my life main problem I faced was I wiil shutdown completely

• 2015-04-01 10:16
  • uuqp
  • F

Never buy this tablet because its USB port doesn't work, shows almost the the half the battery it really has. Doesn't have Bluetooth-big problem, has a useless kind of processor as it cannot even run simple apps like subway surfers nicely. Has the WiFi in the world. As a summary I should say that buying this is like putting 3000 Rs in the trash.

• 2015-03-23 10:12
  • KAnM

Only to play for child under 5-6 years

• 2015-03-16 10:42
  • vGFE
  • F

When My micromax funbook p365 is switch on then displays is "no command" then what can i do now??

• 2015-01-06 05:15
  • U@H$

worst tablet ever neither it has a good battery nor a good processor,nor good graphics.you will be regretting when you will buy the tablet .

• 2014-12-27 14:31
  • utmB

Hi thgis is a wonderful device only thing which lags in this is a celluar data feature. Rest i have had a great experience. currently facing issue with the device, I was using candy crush game and all of a sudden after resetting the device it does not boot up at all. Any help and suggestions please let me know.

• 2014-12-11 06:54
  • w43M

Most worst....becoz it will not function after warranty...and no proper service is available in the service centre. I am facing lot of difficulties with the battery of P-300 for my funbook. I am running around the service centre at Hanamkonda since about 2 months, finally i came to know that, company has stopped the manufacturing of P300 batteries, so y they have introduced fun book...for which I am going to sue them in Highcourt.

• 2014-11-25 08:05
  • ITmj

how i used dongle

• 2014-11-24 07:38
  • utTe

with in 2 days my funbook micromax p310 is damaged ..our sim is nt worked

• 2014-11-19 19:20
  • Hkt{

mmx funbook p300 is very good tab the net is very fast,the capacity of screen is very gud you can buy it

• 2014-09-28 13:31
  • te3b

Dont buy. If yu buy it will work lessthn 2 years only. After warnty it wll working 6 months. If charging problem ( board ) problem yu use tab for show case purps only

• 2014-09-13 17:25
  • u{JR

Worst! Tab ,can't be compared with samsung tabs,in my funbook p560 contacts never respond

• 2014-09-13 05:55
  • rKwN

> In reply to sagar @ 2014-04-24 06:50 from uu$6 - click to readno u cant

• 2014-09-06 13:04
  • K6wu

wastage of money & time also.

• 2014-08-15 15:03
  • bCgW

> In reply to kish @ 2014-06-21 05:19 from XM4% - click to readnope these tab is bad

• 2014-08-07 16:14
  • uuC3

dnt buy this tab..its bullshit tab.it has battery problem

• 2014-08-07 13:24
  • Xu@}

Hi my request is don't buy this tab, I got last year and within 2 months battery problem, gave to service they took 30 days then within 2 months display problem will get on with white display and remain same. again gave for service they told that as the touch is having crack as i dropped down they will charges me for that 2500 rs i told no prob if the touch breaks and try to change the display they did so the whole display has a crack now and the display looks like local screen not the company one. ok the best part is now in 3 days the first problem has started again battery problem. i am feed up and going to throw in dustbin not worth buying this product worst...........

• 2014-08-02 12:31
  • utFs

Hi, the screen got damaged by an accidental fall. Gave it the Micromax authorized centre for replacing the screen. It is more than 40 days now. After a constant follow up with the the authorizied centre i learnt that that they do not have a spare screen for this model in their store as production has been stopped long back. This is for the information of the general public.

• 2014-07-18 09:43
  • GZ1M

hi, i would like to inform my pathetick with micromax
i purchased micromax a111 about 45days, suddenly my phone speaker not speakeing properly, so i have given for replacement in varrenty claim. about seven days ago,
is the time to replace speaker for one week, worst service with micromax. if you are not fool, pls dont buy micromax product

• 2014-07-17 02:17
  • KAA5

can i buy p300 fun book

• 2014-06-21 05:19
  • XM4%
Total of 1357 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Funbook P300.