VB, 07 Aug 2010How do I ADD/Change ring Tone for Micromax Q1. Can't find Option in menu . Can some one help ?Go to Menu->User Profiles->General->Customize.
Her you can set everything you want like keypad tones, ring volume, ringtons etc ...
There is no calculator in the mobile, but in user manual calculator is listed. Except this mobile is good.
How do I ADD/Change ring Tone for Micromax Q1. Can't find Option in menu . Can some one help ?
I am using micromax Q1 for the past 1 month. There are few issues like,
1. Not able to send group messages completely.. There is some prob. Its not sending msgs to those numbers which start with +91*******. Else its fine. And it stops in middle without delivering message if any nymber startes wit +91.
2. Not able to put the call alert in silent mode.Its a big drwback.
3. Battery drains out easily.
4. when we go to FM option after we unlock, it goes to main menu instead of FM.
5. One of my friend's charger has gone out of use within a week since he got.
lastly to add, we can keep this mob just for temporary use for some 6 months or so. Its not worth.
bekar phone, no sound quality, bekar music player and camera, bekar keypad
What is the cost of Q1??? i read comment like it is 1250 with bill, but i searched its price to be 1500 in all sites? were can i get this mobile for low price?
Bought this phone a month ago in Mumbai at Rs. 1250 with bill. working fine till now
-good battery life
-bad video player
-no Data Connection
-Hands Free doesnt help in detecting the Radio
Overall I would rate this model a 4
Nagendra, 02 Aug 2010I have purchased a Micro max Q1 Model Phone and i am very much satisfied about the same only p... moreNot possible as the USB is only for charging and not for Data Cable connection.
white, 03 Aug 2010i insert memory card in my micromax q1 model..but i m unable to see the memory card option in ... morego menu > file manager > their it will show you the memory card option
I luved this fone when i bought it. So here is why:
+ only Rs.2400
+ cool duel sim
+ lots of space
- difficult to use
- SMS turns out blank (some issue with ASCII)
- poor sound quality while talking
- Handfree kit is a joke (ha ha ha)
- User guide is pretty unhelpful
- Data transfer problems (very bad)
Now i am buying x118
~ Nishita Kulkarni
i insert memory card in my micromax q1 model..but i m unable to see the memory card option in mobile...may i know how to get...
I have purchased a Micro max Q1 Model Phone and i am very much satisfied about the same only problem that i am facing is that i am not able to connect to USB to load or delete the memory card files so, any body can help me how can i login to my memory card by using usb drive from my PC.