Micromax Q75 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.8
6.7
6.6

> In reply to GSV @ 2010-10-20 17:07 from 2SSY - click to readYou need to switch off your mobile while you connect the same to PC & once you done with everything then remove the USB and start the mobile.

All the functions will be ok.... Tathastu.....

• 2010-10-21 17:14
  • P$YX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-14 09:40 from utT4 - click to readHI, if you are sharing songs from phone memory then it will give you this msg.
Do one thing, copy all songs to memory card=>open music player=>go to settings=>go to player settings=> Per playlist option select memory card, then it will show all the songs from memory card

• 2010-10-21 17:07
  • t}xZ

if anyone has used the pc suite of Micromax q75 and if you know where does this pc suite stores the files and datas like my contacts and messages which i upload from my phone then please let me know>>>>>

• 2010-10-21 16:07
  • utj2
  • nandagopalakrishnan
  • Rating0

my youtube giving problem failed to connect, Is there any setting to resolve this issue.I can enter into youtube but once select watch video , it shows failed to connect.

• 2010-10-21 10:54
  • PGjX

video streaming says failed what to do

• 2010-10-21 10:43
  • 2SNT

Hi all, i bought a new micromax q75 last week, i can't able to view youtube videos in my mobile. I checked my wifi connection, its signal is very good, when i access you tube from opera mini 4.2 its opening the site, and i can able to select a video, after selecting the video it asks permission for "streaming", after i give "yes" its trying to connect the video and showing "failed to connect".

• 2010-10-21 08:12
  • 2S}u

if yu want good internet , so dont buy micromax q75, because it is not support many applications and softwares,bcs its a china model phone so its cheaper for price but not good for internet.......so buy nokia or samsung for best internet service

• 2010-10-21 07:36
  • wp71

> In reply to faheem @ 2010-10-18 21:08 from up9h - click to readit is a bad phone for internet users ....i am using this phone it dont have any symbian or android language ...so it dont support many more softwares and applications

• 2010-10-21 07:32
  • wp71

n someboday says it is duel sim active ie

when i call from one sim at that time another person call from other sim is it possible pl urgent reply

• 2010-10-20 19:58
  • tY@G

i want to use net on my pc with window with micromax Q75 as modem but its not working can anybody suggest

• 2010-10-20 19:43
  • s8aC

My q75 doesnt recognise memory card after disconnected from PC and restarted. Is there any solution to this?

• 2010-10-20 17:07
  • 2SSY

last day i had perches q75 i m stratified tell me q75 sepcification

• 2010-10-20 13:17
  • M8T2

Is it good buy in compare to E 63 of nokia, whether it supports all software, any drawbacks in this phone

• 2010-10-20 09:53
  • uwVt

I want to know if I can copy the contacts from MS Outlook to Micromax Q75 phonebook?? Does this phone support multiple phone book entries?? Is this a worth buy phone for the price it is available?? Please post the user opinions.

• 2010-10-19 19:04
  • 2@tp

> In reply to faheem @ 2010-10-18 21:08 from up9h - click to readhow can i use nternet through gprs to my pc i have drivers but that was not installed

• 2010-10-19 18:07
  • s8dK

Q75 is worse phone in all respect compare to Motorola EX115

• 2010-10-19 15:25
  • vwv9

micromax q75 mobiles battery status very week and java application not supported

• 2010-10-19 11:40
  • w4mN

kiya isme adobe reader hai?

• 2010-10-19 07:19
  • tYVv

my micromex Q75 iz not cannecting with my laptop for internet plz give me the tips

• 2010-10-18 21:08
  • up9h

Please ignore the same comment I posted on X510 PIKE, this comment is for Q75
-------------------------------------------
The Default Opera which comes with the phone is not user friendly, and this phone does not allow user to upgrade the browser from opera web site.

There is work around to do that by downloading the jar/jad from opera site to your external memory card and then install.

But I found that youtube is not working.
I am using Wi-Fi but once i select the song from youtube it says 'Can not buffer video' and stops.

Any help on this?

• 2010-10-18 19:19
  • vGtT
Total of 1634 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Q75.