Micromax Superfone Punk A44 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

4.8
4.8
4.7

really great phone for its price but
1) Main sensor doesn't work probably
2) Cannot download apps from the net because of low internal menory ( even if we download, the app does't. work after sometimes)
3) voice input not the greatest
4) Battery keeps decreasing even when not in use

Other than that, this phone is really great.
p.s. someone please tell me how to free some internal memory, u can mail it to me at lipoksj@gmail.com tanx

• 2012-10-29 12:32
  • rKdt

• 2012-10-27 06:49
  • U@Bi

> In reply to cavin @ 2012-10-25 11:18 from Hkqt - click to readIn univercell shops

• 2012-10-27 05:07
  • 7tLH

I have deleted some recorded data. Now i would like to restore the deleted data.How it will be possible. In this regard I have already installed the play store in phone,and selected my recovery, which is also saved in my phone. Now guide me next steps by steps. Waiting for your guidelines.

• 2012-10-26 09:07
  • t1$A

hey people where will I get micromax A44 white panel??? I cant find it anywer here in goa... plz can anybdy help??????????????????

• 2012-10-25 11:18
  • Hkqt

has anybody /usEr been able to connect it to pc (Windows xp) for browsing? plz write down step by step. tHE SERVICE ENGINEER SAYS IT GETS CONNECTED ONLY WITH WINDOWS 7 and not XP. plz help...............

• 2012-10-24 13:52
  • rJd0

> In reply to Deva @ 2012-10-13 05:57 from Y}5f - click to readI followed the same steps. Now I have 126mb free space. But now another issue has come forward. Just that the installed app from play store cannot be viewed in the menu grid. If you could hep me in the same.

• 2012-10-22 09:17
  • vGBw

> In reply to Akhil @ 2012-10-18 17:34 from 7t8e - click to readhow to use app2?

• 2012-10-20 10:08

How to use app2????

• 2012-10-20 10:00
  • utbG

> In reply to minda @ 2012-10-07 17:27 from utuI - click to readHow to use app2..plz let me know.

• 2012-10-20 09:58
  • utbG

Guys...for dose who r facing memory probs...dont update d build-in apps if u dont use 'em...n wenevr ders a new update on apps...just uninstall ur particular app and reinstall it..its bout d same as updating..n also use "app2sd" which also provides free "cache cleaner"..
hope dis helps...
plz can ny1 temme how 2 root dis device successfully...??

• 2012-10-18 17:34
  • 7t8e

am using micromax a44 all the applications installed in phone internal memory so due to the low space even msgs are not able to come then hw can i move all the applications to sd card........? plz tel me

• 2012-10-14 18:29
  • 7t}J

• 2012-10-13 13:42
  • 7tMx

> In reply to Shrey Nair @ 2012-10-11 07:25 from vGBH - click to readFirstly you have to restore the phone. After you unselect the background data frm sync, finally you will have 170mb free memory! Then you can download all games and enjoy with them!

• 2012-10-13 05:57
  • Y}5f

i am using this phone from last2 months i want connect to use internet from this mobile to computer by data cabel but when iam connecting it is not installing and again its showing inslaton drivers are not installaed pls help for this problem

• 2012-10-11 14:47
  • rAgD

I brought a new Micromax A44. There are many pre-installed useless apps. How to delete them? New apps of my use can't be downloaded from play store. In sense when i download a 5 mb app it always shows memory full. Please can anyone guide me how to delete the pre-installed apps atleast. This superfone punk is just pissing me off.

• 2012-10-11 07:25
  • vGBH

Its functions looks like samsung gallexy y but its battery backup very poor,when we are not using its battery goes down automatically . Youtube does not work properly . Only vuclip play better. Ear phone also not suitable.

• 2012-10-10 19:26
  • t}4X

I m using dis fone from last 3 weeks...thereis only 2 problem ... 1: Low battery backup,and low internal space without downloading sny app...please help.

• 2012-10-10 14:47
  • 9G9a

a good phone for the price the battery back up its really poor and the camera its overally average the latest version of temple run does not work in this phone

• 2012-10-08 19:29
  • ut3d

I bougt dz phne bfo 13 dayz ago.....thiz ph. key censor iz not well...bt itz very stylish nd wonder full ph. bt 1 thing iz whn I dwnload a softwre then install it....the internal memory iz goin down enuf to diz softwre size...

• 2012-10-08 16:25
  • tRp7
Total of 322 user reviews and opinions for Micromax Superfone Punk A44.