akhtar, 28 May 2011what cool.... gprs not supported....Not suppoted software,java.GAme no supported micromax x1i
This micromax is not purely indian brand or manufactuered in india. This same mobile fone is available in pakistan name Qmobile with totally same specifications.
my message to the people there is that indian peoples mis-guide others.
if you see micromax advertise they say its totally indian fone and also maufactured in india. its totally bullshit. its a chineese company. Anyone can get mobile fones from that company any name.
worst thing about this phone is the battery...i have to get a new one every 2 months...i'm freaking fed up of this phone...
Hi Good day every one,
I have been using X1i for the past 1yr now. My cousin recommended this phone to me as i was looking for a Dual sim phone for very Basic use (to speak).
1) The 1800Mah Battery is fantastic, i get 10 days battery backup (with 3-7 calls a day).
2) Wireless FM is pretty clear and does a good Job.
3) Speakers are very loud, its giving me more than what i expected.
4) Has a 3.5 mm jack, and with a good head phone this phone gives a very good competition to any of the mid range MP3 players.
5) Its Very well built and sturdy, even after several falls there is no mark damage.
6) Single LED torch light is pretty useful.
1) I felt the key pad to be very conjusted.
2) Horrible camera (don't know why they have a camera)
3) To access SIM cards the battery has to be removed.
4) SMS- Broadcast message gets activated whenever there is change made at the sim level (this has to be re set again).
Overall i am very happy with this Mobile i couldn't have expected more from a Basic Phone at a price of 1.7K (Rs). The Battery duration is so good that when ever i need to charge this phone i search for my charger. :-)
zubin, 25 May 2011i don't know...what cool....
gprs not supported....
Hi, I'm planning to buy this phone. Are there a lot of applications and services available for this phone in India? What are the coolest applications that I can get to this in India? What kinds of services are available for this phone, and from which operator in India?
Hey guys, i feel you are commenting on a wrong phone. All three are wrong. First of all, this is a single sim phone. Awesome battery backup, superb music, good feature in less cost. Wonderful buy or making calls & enjoying music....! Micromax is a wonderful company & giving the best mobiles in the market.....! This is the second company highest company in India to sell maximum number of units in 2010....! Shame on you guys, who do not appreciate India products..! Foolish...! Hats off to Micromax, keep up the good work. I am officially consulting mobile users specially i have done lot of research in Micromax mobile & people around the world have contacted me for Micromax query. Its unbelievable that Micromax is even available in US, Canada, Bangladesh, sri Lanka, Pakistan, etc....! wonderful job....!
Bekar Phone,Phonebook sorting is also worst that i ve seen in mobile.also one of SIM looses signal the whole phone going to reset and restart.Never buy this phone.
Why buy this phone in this age? It has nothing except dual sim capability!
this type of mobile with good battery back up with just basic features only for making calls is good, but if it is extended with atleast a 500 phonebook memory and 500 sms memory would be good, even audio player can be taken off, because lot of them prefer high end facilities with exceptional audio.
micromax can make it famous by advertising it.