Micromax X560 - user opinions and reviews

Micromax

6.8
6.4
6.8

how to restore default setting of this mobile..and how to give password in this mobile..

• 2012-05-31 09:54
  • 7tPb

opera mini is not workin in this device

• 2012-05-30 12:41
  • t}H6

It is really a good phone, it seems that micromax has stopped this model, and it should be available only in very few shops. i have been using this mobile for the past 15 months, not even a single issue yet. Wifi speed is good, Edge & gprs both works good, the one and only drawback is it's theme(mono chrome), you cannot change it as you like. sound quality is very good with the headset comes along with this model. camera quality is not that much good. it supports JAVA games. video's coverted for IPOD's(ipod-MP4) will be good to view than 3gp video's. more than that i have say about it's flexibility here, it had fallen so many times form my hands on the floor and few times in the water(removed battery waited to get drained and re assembled it), but nothing happened to it, still works. this is my opinion about this model.

• 2012-05-23 11:04
  • P$Yv

It's Very Good Phone & Good Performance

• 2012-05-19 15:14
  • utuQ

> In reply to ROY @ 2012-05-09 08:44 from v{NS - click to readthere is only one theme for this mobile and u can't download another theme. i'm also hate that type of theme.

• 2012-05-17 05:51
  • vG1@

I am using it 4m last 1 year. Good camera & sound quality but it gets hang while incoming calls. So I have to reset it to factory settings.This is the big problem.Battery life is good.

• 2012-05-16 14:00
  • uB%j

gud phone m using it

• 2012-05-16 04:23
  • 9GyN

its realy a good phone...i guess its best phone in its range..u shuld try as i m usin it

• 2012-05-16 00:09
  • Xjen

> In reply to ROY @ 2012-05-09 08:44 from v{NS - click to readunfortunately it does not support any additional themes other than the default theme.

• 2012-05-15 12:28
  • 2Wdu

> In reply to arsh @ 2012-05-12 12:02 from upb{ - click to readcouple of weeks back i purchased this phone.i think its a nice phone in its price category with sober looks, good wifi connectivity, touch screen is good, battery life ok.however, it does not support any themes, supports limited no of apps or games...umm...for 4k i think its a good deal

• 2012-05-15 12:25
  • 2Wdu

is it gud fone to use?i am going to buy it!

• 2012-05-14 08:41
  • YTJh

hey all micromax x560 users
my problem is that my mobile automatically goes to headset user profile and comes back automatically to general user profile without actually connecting to headset... so how to stop it?
due to this i am not able to hear any calls..
plz help

• 2012-05-12 18:50
  • vbRy

please any one of you tell that./is this is agood phone or not because i am going to buy it

• 2012-05-12 12:02
  • upb{

I had a micromax x560 mobile & 4GB SD Card in it..but the problem is the sd card i am using around 2 months now it suddendly showing MSDC read sector error & some times Write sector error the memory card is not opening so it is not opening in my phone & not opening on my "PC" showing these errors "MSDC read sector" &
"MSDC Write sector error" it is also not formatting so what's the solution for this..it is saying no disk in drive..i took the sdcard from my phone & then re-enter but nothing changes in it as it is same errors..help me plz THANKS IN ADVANCE.

• 2012-05-11 16:33
  • 7tPb

All Micromax X560 users,

Can any one of you tell me that how many themes available(means inbuild themes) in this mobile??? I am afraid that there is only one theme comes as inbuild with this mobile!!!, as the left corner picture shows(some kind of deep orange theme, which look very very bad, as per my choice).

So pls. any one confirm me immediately against my above query. PLs. Pls. any one reply......

• 2012-05-09 08:44
  • v{NS

All Micromax X560 users,

Can any one of you tell me that there is how much themes available(means inbuid themes) in this mobile. I am afraid that there is only one them comes as inbuild with this mobile, as the top corner picture shows(some kind of deep orange theme, which look very very bad, as per my choice).

So pls. any one confirm me immediately aginst my above query. PLs. Pls. any one reply......

• 2012-05-08 13:54
  • v{NS

is it windows mobile phone

• 2012-05-07 17:28
  • ut%@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-29 16:31 from 7qA4 - click to readplz tell me that where is youtube setting

• 2012-05-06 07:59
  • rA$g

> In reply to John @ 2012-04-03 11:34 from KFMK - click to readThanks a ton....dude

• 2012-04-30 13:37
  • w4XD
  • F

when i download an app it shows “insufficient memory“ where as a lot memory is available on phone as well as sd card..what should i do? any help??

• 2012-04-23 18:47
  • U{X2
Total of 357 user reviews and opinions for Micromax X560.