Microsoft Kin TWOm - user opinions and reviews

Microsoft

6.1
6.0
6.3

this the ugliest phone. no wonder they buy nokia. :D

• 2013-12-08 11:13
  • vV5G

This is the worst phone ever. Always shuts off. Terrible camera. Bad battery. Slow Internet. No games. After a few months of having it, it didn't let me text or call anyone and it kicked me out of all the apps. NEVER get this phone. It's awful!

• 2013-04-30 04:16
  • j@}v

Hello Microsoft please re launch Kin with new name "micro8" with OS 8 for give a biggest sock your competitors

• 2012-09-15 20:18
  • KFP}
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-23 13:56 from N9@S - click to readGames, no. Didnt you read the description? You want the Kin ONE for those.

Sheesh.

• 2012-08-13 06:04
  • sifB

Well its a good phone great camera but can u download games on the phone

• 2012-06-23 13:56
  • N9@S
  • HATE IT IMMENSLEY h2
  • Rating0

> In reply to joe @ 2011-11-28 00:10 from k${% - click to readhave to agree with you , this phone is horrible, after having it 20 days it kept shutting off you could not do anyting with it called my carrier and they would not help at all, i was beyond the satisfaction period, i finally went and found a friend with a flip phone and programmed that, I would not recommend it to anyone

• 2012-06-09 19:31
  • IvH5

> In reply to himas @ 2012-02-17 07:43 from t}Hm - click to read"can i buy it unlocked for GSM network in INDIA"

himas, it clearly says its not a GSM phone, it will only work on CDMA 800/1900 and CDMA2000 1xEV-DO so wouldn't work in INDIA or any other country. Please read the description at the top where it says "This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide"

• 2012-05-17 16:25
  • n5uC

I love this phone was an excellent phone i don't understand why they shot down the phone Microsoft shouldn't do that to this great phone i feel sad but i just buy one on amazon and im using this phone because i love it and e been is not working with Kin service any more but work perfectly.

• 2012-03-09 05:59
  • kQhu

can i buy it unlocked for GSM network in INDIA

• 2012-02-17 07:43
  • t}Hm

> In reply to joe @ 2011-11-28 00:10 from k${% - click to readWow itz very fine

• 2011-12-24 16:27
  • tUdx

this phone is HORRRRRIIIBBLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!turns offf all the time.has no features.home button doesnt work.touch screen is behind about a whole second.cant send video.doesnt say message time.cant forward messages.ETC,.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2011-11-28 00:10
  • k${%

I hope this phone is no longer being sold. It's a huge joke. My first Kin TwoM died on vacation from more than normal humidity. When I was gettting a replacement, a Verizon worker flat out told me it was the worst phone ever sold. I was sent the wrong replacement. A month later I got my third phone hoping it would work better. Hunk. of. junk. Same problem as the others- constantly shuts off for no reason. And I mean constantly. Like, at least five times daily constantly. If you like a barely functioning piece of plastic, this is the phone for you! I hate Verizon for selling this phone. They also lost my original, claiming I never sent it back (FALSE) and charged me hundreds.

• 2011-10-26 04:22
  • RYqN
  • Hate this phone too
  • Rating0

> In reply to Katsidaa @ 2011-08-22 20:33 from 4Sux - click to readMine had the same problem I ended up using my lg wire to charge and it ended up working. The lg wire is has a think end to it so it doesnt move around much it sticks in there.

• 2011-10-06 23:49
  • j4QI

Okay so this phone SUCKS! honestly I wanna chuck it in a river cause I can't stand. It anymore and now it doesn't charge like ummm... Never had this problem before and it's obviously the phone that doesn't want to charge I've tried several different chargers and not one works unless you hold it in a completely weird way. My phone always shuts off and I think it's so stupid I doesn't have a memorie card spot. I'm upset with this phone please don't get it. It's terrible

• 2011-08-22 20:33
  • 4Sux

Phone is decent. Does well as a feature (not-smart) phone. Good for people who like to text a lot (threaded sms, qwerty, etc.) The internet browser is alright, has wifi, no tabs though. Camera has high resolution but poor lighting and focus.

• 2011-06-26 02:39
  • Im%{

i have this phone. i love it. it has everything you would ever need on a feature phone. the price is also cheap. i highly reccomended it.

• 2011-06-23 22:40
  • 4HTn

The "m" version has dropped the social network services (SNS) application. It also does not contain an MS Office or PDF viewer application.

This phone does not allow downloadable applications either.

• 2011-05-26 22:41
  • Mh{e
  • F

mine ALWAYS shuts off and the camera is all screwed up

• 2011-05-15 18:10
  • qDmb

i buy this phone

• 2011-05-10 08:26
  • vwes
Total of 42 user reviews and opinions for Microsoft Kin TWOm.